Very weird.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Vinny, Jun 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I has posted yesterday that the first woman that my wife and I had a threesome with was visiting us today with her husband whom we never met before. She was probing about more details of our relationship with our old longtime girlfriend who along with the visiting woman and my wife, were friends since 2nd grade. I told her of our relationship as far as her living with us and her role in our home, but I stopped short of saying that she also shared our bed with us. I think I gave her enough indirect hints about what the relationship was with our girlfriend/mistress of 30 years so she got the picture.

I know this will sound immodest but my wife's two longtime and best girlfriends had a crush on me. Long time ago right after I got married, my wife asked each one to join us in bed on two separate occasions. I had sex with both of them and only the one visiting us is the only one who did not also have sex with my wife. So naturally we picked the bi girlfriend to live with us and share our bed for 30 years. She was probing to find out details of our relationship with the other girlfriend. I told her everything about her living with us most of the time, going on vacation and clubbing with us, buying her clothes and meals, how she was like my second wife but I never said that she also joined us in bed too.

When they left my wife looked at me and said, "Is it me or did she marry someone just like you?" It just was a weird feeling that after we invited the other girlfriend to live with us, she went off and married a guy like me. I think that is not merely coincidence, but then again, we all have our types when it comes to mates. I never took to a guy like I took to him. We liked and hated the same food, both were into sports playing football in high school, same sense of humor and everything else. I could not find one thing that I disliked about him. A Bromance? It was just very weird that our first threesome girlfriend ended up with someone like me.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    not that weird... She liked you as a person, but [in her mind] you were a couple with your wife, so she went and found someone else that she liked who obviously would be a similar sort of guy. And it's always easy to find things in common, especially if there's an historic link of some sort to start with.

But what is weird is how sometimes you can quickly find so many obscure things in common with someone you've never met before.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    @Vinny Face it your a chick magnet.

ingwer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice