Very strange Saturday

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Skywalker41918, Apr 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    We don’t get the same day off that often at all but Saturday we did. It was just before it started to get light out I had to make a bathroom run, just as I was getting back in to the bed “ take it all off” (my wife wanted play time), so I did and was going to get under the covers that was my first mistake. My wife got right on top of my chest and leaned over to get the rope we have set up all the time to the headboard, my hand over my head tied she got down and unlocked me, by the time she took off the cage off I was just about hard, she hardly ever takes off the base ring. She put some silicone lube on me then asked me what story did I want to hear I told her whatever you want she said you’re not listening to me what do you want to hear tell me I want to see what’s on your mind she gave me a few clues like sucking Roberts cock or taking it in the a$$ while she watches. I told her what about that time I was under you holding you up a bit while Robert was deep, I never finished saying it she just looked at me and said you do like being cuckold don’t you, my heart was pounding. She then took off her panties and put them over my face with the inside to me. She then started to do her thing she talked about how much she liked having me under her holding her up, licking her clit and his cock and how every once in a while he would pull out and have me just suck his cock, she told me about how she was watching my penis trying to get hard in the cage she asked me if I remember how many orgasm she had she had 6 that night every time she was getting one her organ would start squeezing his cock so hard he could hardly move it in and out he would also say thing like “ I love it when you squeeze my cock or your pussy feel so wet Hearing those things and just hearing them both moaning with pleasure turned me on so much that night. After the 3 time to the edge I starting begging her to let me have an orgasm I have not had one since last year sure I have had 1 ruined one she just said no. By the 5th time to the edge my ass was bouncing all over the place that when I asked again to please have an orgasm I’ll do anything you want please all she said you are going to do what I want right and you’re not going to cum you’re not listening again you bad little sissy-bitch. She slowed way down on me and then told me that Robert has planned his vacation he is coming in July again for 12 days again last year was the first time that I was cuckold 3 times a day for 11 days a few time they went at it 4 and 5 times I love Roberts staying power and ability to get it up that much. By the time she was just about at the edging for the 6th time I was in such pain my penis and balls were so swollen that when she just gave me a few quick pumps and then let go that’s when she pulled her panties off of me saying look at all that cum I never felt anything but it looked like a water pipe broke. She then wiped up some on her finger and wiped it all over my lips after I licked them clean she then took off her night shirt put the rest of my load on her one tit and told me to open wide and suck her tit but she wanted me to pretend it was Roberts cock right after it came out of her.

After she cleaned me up, locked up, I made a trip to the bathroom when I got back she was waiting on me with her legs spread she was very wet she told me to only lick she would tell me when to suck on her, I knew she was getting a great orgasm when she grab me by the hair pulling me into her yelling suck bitch suck and then she locked her legs around me I could just about breath, she had seconds,

After breakfast she told me she had a surprise for me she has this friend the has this nail / waxing place we got there way early she knocked on the door and then her friend opened up well it was my wife her friend Ty and her other younger girls. The next thing I knew I was getting my arms waxed then back, legs, chest I had on this paper boxer short thing when I thought we were done I was face down that when the paper short got cut I was like a deer looking it to the head lights my wife kept telling me to calm down its not the waxed my ass with the rest of my body but when the pulled my checks apart. Then I was to roll over but I still have it on, ROLL OVER BITCH is all I heard I closed my eyes and all I heard when she was taking everything off was those 2 young girls laughing. I was later told they were not LOL at the cage but at the size of me. Ty later told me her husband wears a pink cage. My wife had them leave a 1.5 inch round circle of hair down there. When I was finally done 2 mistake she had me and her get our toe done mine are pink with a white line across the tips. I would of rather had red with the white.

When we got home I was told I needed to clean the bathrooms and vacuum and dust the whole house.

Rectrix, herhubby, bethanise and 5 others like this.
  2. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Just an up date to the above Saturday night Sunday Monday and Tuesday night I was edged right to the very point by my Wife / Mistress after she wanted her pleasure with oral from me and Saturday night she also wanted her anal pleasure Sunday morning instead of anal pleasure after her had all she needed from oral she just want to watch a little TV so she position her self right over my face and pulled her checks apart when I started to lick around the area she told me to stop she only wanted a place to sit. I never get this much edging back to back not since last year and then it was not this much. Mistress J has informed me as of last night that she intends to edge me like this up to the day before her stallion (Robert) arrives in July. She said she wants me so horny and into watching her and then stallion

3. herhubby

herhubby Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Underneath licking and sucking. My favorite place to be. Sweetie loves abusing my balls and when she cums...

4. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I know the feeling

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice