Very small cages. Safe?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kate Medova, Dec 10, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Just so we are consistent - how are you measuring your cages? @Nicoftime - you mentioned 28mm. I assume that is just the cage?

I have the same one as @zebra and @jemima and that is 45mm measured from the back of the ring i.e. the fully assembled device. Others have mentioned similar sizes but it is not clear how they are measuring.

Can I request we all include the ring so we get total length?

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Was only using measurements from the inside the cage when purchased, but prongs on ring, the gap, is standard on all these type of devices so easier to just use the measurements that come with cage. The only gap adjustment is smaller A ring.

3. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    In my case, the cage is listed at 28mm, sort of the way Mature Metal suggests measuring for one of their devices. Adding the base ring to the overall measurement it is closer to 45mm. I hadn't measured it that way before since I haven't had it off since it arrived.

4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    1. Total length (including ring):45mm

2. Chastity cage length only 30 mm, inner diameter only 33 mm

5. danijean001

danijean001 Active member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Sitting down to pee is the only way to go. It is feminine and also much cleaner, no messes or spray on the floor or the potty.

Jamie's-Locked and Hans Dietrick like this.
  6. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Local Time:
    So. I have this little thing on the way to me. I'll update when it arrives. I do get the feeling that it will be short term lock-ups only with this one. It is seriously small!

s-l500.jpg s-l500-1.jpg

7. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    EEEKKkkkk! Please don't show that to my Ms K/H. The cage I'm presently locked in was sold as a 28mm long cage and is pretty much open. If she sees that one, she'll be wanting to lock me in that one. Especially if she realizes how much that shield would isolate the glans.

8. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    LOL, that is funny and just made me realize that in a few seemingly eternity of 2-3 weeks I will getting my custom cage and going from a CB6000 to open style Queens Keep. I never even considered that I might be able to stimulate the Glans through it. I have been able to get myself to the edge with one of my wife vibrators on the outside of the plastic cage but I may have ruined the outer layer of the vibrator in the process. She doesn't know yet! I wonder what will happen if I am able to really stimulate through the new metal cage..Hmmmm I don't even really want that temptation!! Damn your post!! lol Just joking!. :)

Jamie's-Locked likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have a doxi wand, even more vibrations than a hitachi. If I go near the tip of penis with it it would hurt. Granted, I have a piercing so maybe that's why. For me to orgasm with cage on using vibration I would already need to be super horned up, and use indirect vibration. Placing it on sack next to cage was the best I could do.

I got close enough to know it was possible and stopped. The new device from rigid chastity is almost all enclosed in steel...I tried like crazy and no dice.

So I think it depends on the device, how you fit in it, and whether a piercing is preventing you to put vibration anywhere near the tip.

I know some believe that you can always use a vibe on the cage to orgasm, not the case with one of my cages.

10. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Same as mine...piccies in gallery, not wearing it 24/7, but after a while I do forget it is there....eeeek! It certainly stops and erections!

11. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Local Time:
    I couldn't use it. It was just too small and with that design too much sensitive (and delicate) flesh was being forced through the pee hole!

But I have my Looker 02 back now. It's been modified to a total of 50mm and it is perfect.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has one but it only for me to wear at nite in bed. a little bit does peep thro the hole and i wudnt like to has to wear it in the daytime.

sillymaid likes this.
  13. sissy Veronica

sissy Veronica Junior Member

Sales
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    The smaller the better.No room for growth.No painful erections

NeuteredMax likes this.
  14. popperslut

popperslut Lock me up, tie me up, use me, please...

Semi-retired
    USA, NV.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Yup that is the same type of steel cage I got. My record for that cage is 69 days, I am currently doing a new lock up session with 39 days in. I love this cage. I have down sized the back ring to 46mm, which is two smaller sizes then what I started with. I have been looking for a smaller cage but so far all I got is a pile of parts. But I am still looking. Do you know what would be great? A second cage for the balls to fit into. I have seen them online but the cock cage way too big, I will be looking for one of those kind with a cage that fits me. The larger cage pictured is the one I use now. The smaller cage is my goal in cages and back rings I have use it but I only last a few days before it had to come off because it became really uncomfortable. Oh here is a tip of sorts: try using A&D diaper rash ointment as a lube, works great for small cuts and abrasions too. If my back ring starts pinching I put a little on my finger then to the back ring until it unbind's itself. It doesn't take a lot to do the trick. Great stuff, try it.

Attached Files:

RGL likes this.
  15. Howwedoin

Howwedoin Member

Local Time:
    sorry for keeping this thread going but this belongs in this thread.

I just saw this cage on AliExpress and I've never seen this style of base ring before. it appears to be a different style of the hinge from previous models. I like how the bars on the tip are closer to reduce the head from popping out. Do you think this hinge style would pinch like the other hinge base rings?

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32798087096.html

I want to ask experienced cage users their oh pinions on his cage. hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse with this question.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  16. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    hinged ring no thanks I have found ring with a hinge pure torture pinching and such just my experience stick with solid stainless steel one piece rings

JiL likes this.
  17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree, I think you should suffer more.

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well what has he done wrong to have to suffer a lot please.

19. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I love this thread beause my SUPER SMALL DEVICE Stainless Steel is 3.5 CM Long!
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JFTCXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$50 + Shipping/Handling $92 = $142 to my location in less than 10 days and now locked 11 weeks!

Small – After a few days the tight physical control I was seeking is quite satisfying and unrelenting. The foreskin is forced back between the base of the cage and the cage and only half of the naked penis head strains against the inside of the super small cage front! The other half of the naked penis head is forced between the cage proper and the locking pins of the cage trying unsuccessfully to spill out. The testes are splayed out between the super small cage and the base of the cage, displayed for any Key Holders emasculation amusement of tight physical orgasmic control and denial.

Open - Because the cage is open at the front with two parallel bars, the penises urethra strains between the cages parallel bars in a pouting vertical lips shape! The whole look is quite humiliating which is just perfect! I am positive, any Key Holder seeing this cage on her submissive for the first time would be giggling immediately.

No External Lock - So feminization to serve a Key Holder is available with no ugly bump when serving in panties! Two keys arrived which disappeared almost immediately to a safe location. The lack of an external lock also improves one’s ability to exercise in a public gym, while being completely locked away for the Key Holders pleasure!

No Hinge- Lovely shape allowing a full range of motion for serving a Key Holder. That means regular shaving and moisturizing so as to pull the testes through the base of a cage one by one. The Key Holder can insist on watching the process in amused delight, and at the end apply a powder puff to finish the feminization look, smell and emasculation!

Curved Steel Base - The shape of the base of the cage is anatomically correct for long term tight chastity orgasmic control, for long periods of time at her discretion! Cleanliness is easy and no issue only controlled release for shaving the pubis etc. I adore my Key Holder so she is on a pedestal and owns the cage and the key!

You may be asking yourself why did I seek a smaller tighter chastity device? Perhaps this internet summary below will help “my contribution is in capitals”, as it describes positive reasons for a CHASTITY DEVICE to a NEW KEYHOLDER!

Chastity training reviewed NUMBING CREAM
    1. You are not punishing your man - you are protecting him from his perfectly normal lack of self-control. “HIS MASTERBATION ORGASM AND EMOTIONAL CRASH”

2. You are not denying him sexual pleasure. In fact, when you do release him from his male chastity belt, sex will feel better for him and his “MENTAL ONLY” orgasms will become much more intense. “SERVICE TO YOU BECOMES THE GOAL AND REWARD”

3. You are not denying yourself the sex life you deserve. While he’s locked up he’ll use his mouth and fingers to provide you with sexual satisfaction on a regular basis. And, there are ways that you have satisfying penetrative sex while he is still under lock and key. “SILICONE REPLACEMENT WITH NO BETA MALE PLEASURE ONLY SERVICE”

4. Men will try to claim they need to have regular orgasms to stay healthy. This simply isn’t true. They do need to have EJACULATIONS every so often; but you can make this happen in a matter of minutes without him getting an erection or having an orgasm. “PROSTRATE MASSAGE AND DRIBBLING EJACTULATION”

5. Hundreds of thousands of married couples are in the male chastity lifestyle. It’s not kinky. In fact, the odds are that several of your friends already have their husband’s crown jewels locked away. “MODERN FEMALE LEAD MARRAGE WITH A COMMITTED BETA MALE”

6. When done correctly, your man will feel more loved by you than he did before male chastity became a part of your life. In fact, most men eventually thank their wives for insisting on the lifestyle. “CONTROLLED TEASE AND DENIAL LEADS TO UNENDING LOVE & LUST”

7. While at first you’ll only keep him locked up for a few days at a time, eventually he should be restricted to eight to 12 ejaculation’s a year. This is more than enough. “PROSTATE MILKING AND DRIBBLING EJACTULATION”

8. Over time he’ll start to feel like more of a man, because he’ll know that all of his sexual energy is going towards pleasing you. He’ll like the fact that he no longer feels like a little boy who can’t help but play with his little pee-pee when you are not looking. Instead, he will be saving himself for you! “TOUNGE IS THE NEW COCK AND SERVICE BECOMES BOTH THE GOAL AND REWARD FOR YOUR BETA MALE”

As an Alpha male with a Beta baby CLIT my best wishes to all Beta baby clit males! :)

JiL and Narciso like this.
  20. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Nicoftime,
    Just quick question, did you have any issues with the foreskin in such a small cage?

21. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    Agree!

22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am circumcised but I did notice the head would begin to press into the little holes on my capped cage. The one with the bars I needed to squeeze the front bars together so the gap was smaller.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  23. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Im ok with the 1 3/4 length but I wish I had gone just a little wider inside diameter. Some of the skin pushes up around the side when I slide the cage on. It doesn't hurt but it is a presentation factor for me. I want it to look nice and concise while in there. :)

Patsey Belle likes this.
  24. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    From my experience, you can have the smallest tube you can imagine, even one centimeter long, a chastity cage is always cheatable. You should consider a full belt if you want 100% security.

25. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I agree with that. I have a Kali Bracelet with a hinged ring and it always pinches.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice