Very new to chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I have only been in chastity for the past 6 days. Voluntarily put in by my wife because I have a masturbation problem. In her eyes and mine I was cheating on her.
    She basically told me that this is the way it will be from now on because she doesn't trust that I won't do it again. Which is ok with me because she is 100% right, IF I'm to be totally honest.
    What I need is info on how this works as far as how long do I have to wear it before cleaning, what are the best chastity cages to wear long term. Plastic verses steel...ECT. whatever info ya all can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

Slave to a Goddess and DGuy91 like this.
  2. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion. Ill give you the indo I can. Other than surgical nylon most plastic cages with eventually break. I have a Ghost from Custom Chastity which yes cost a bit of money but it light weight and has a lot of vent holes that make cleaning easy. I am released every Sunday for a supervised shower. A lot of people swear by steel cages but it really depends on your or your keyholders preference. And what your activity level is. I work in the construction field in and out of trucks etc all day so the light weight is great for me. All in all a custom cage will be your friend.

Hope you find the info your looking for and enjoy the ride. Just remember she's got the keys and can make you wait a long time .

DGuy91 and Doczilla421 like this.
  3. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion.
    Read the many threads about steel vs. plastic. There are pros and cons to each. Plastic is lighter., but can break. Steel is heavier (although that has not been a problem for me, but it could be for you. Plastic generally covers more, making stimulation less likely, and steel is easier to clean - because less of you is covered.

There are lots of thoughts expressed here about what device is best, and it come down to what fits best and works best for you. A number of folks start out with a cheap knock-off, but soon move to a custom device. There is no right answer for everyone - it depends on your preferences and where you will use it.

Good luck, and keep on posting!

bondinchas and Doczilla421 like this.
  4. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your response. I WOULD rather pay more for something that will fit right and provide more comfort. So I can go a week at a time before it should be cleaned?

5. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm too new to have a preference. THE one I have is called the vice seems pretty effective, seeing as I can't get it off. I think I will go with a custom job seeing as my wife has made it perfectly clear that I had better get use to being locked up. Any suggestions on where to look

6. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'd recommend cleaning it at least once a day and anytime you might get it removed. Things can get funky in there in no time at all.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  7. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    With that being almost a solid piece daily cleaning will definitely be in your best interest. The custom cages that have a lot of access holes are much easier to keep yourself clean in.

Mature metal is your best choice for custom metal. There's only a few that do surgical nylon. Custom Chastity and evolution wearables.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  8. Miss Alison

Miss Alison Member

Local Time:
    So we've tried a few cheap steel ones and prefer the plastic one. We're struggling finding a good fit with the steel cages, and the plastic cage has several adjustable parts.

Welcome!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Welcome. I was once in your position. For 24/7 long term wear, my plastic ones broke on me three times before finally going with a custom made Jail Bird which I wore for 3+ years 24/7. I am no longer locked and I no longer feel the urge to masturbate anymore. Just be aware that probably 90% or more chastity devices end up collecting dust in a night table draw. It is one thing to think about it and another to feel your hormones screaming at you all the time to orgasm. Plus you are wearing someone around your junk all the time, have to pee sitting down and cleaning makes peeing a longer than usual chore.

Go to Keptforher.com and look for their accessories for their cleaning kit. I used a squirt bottle and swabs to clean after I peed. I shower daily and installed a handheld showerhead that worked very well and never had a hygiene issue in all those years. You can also add about 10% of cheap mint mouthwash to your water squirt bottle to keep it smelling fresher longer. Plastic will smell a lot sooner than metal. The Jail Bird design lends itself to air flow and easy cleaning plus when it fits perfectly you forget you are wearing it.

One thing to think about. No device is 100% secure and you CAN masturbate in all of them fairly easily too. Whether you last in chastity or not, will greatly depend on your self control. Your wife is not going to like being your warden keeping watch over you 24/7. You will simply be able to hold a vibrator to your cage and cum or use anything that fits into an opening to masturbate with. After a few weeks of orgasm denial, just moving the cage back and forth will allow you to cum. if you cannot exercise self control, you are not going to last at this. It is not the device that will keep you chaste. It is the promise you make to your Keyholder. Few make it a long time in chastity and once you are locked up and dealing with raw skin issues, hormones, nocturnal erections and all the other stuff that goes with chastity, such as real life, you will see what it is not a very popular fetish. Guys love the idea of locking up until the initial excitement wears off and the reality sets it.

One more thing, try to keep it real. The real people attract other real people. Those living their sex lives online attract the same and give each other bad advice or advice based in fantasyland stuff. I am unlocked now and do not masturbate. As I told my wife, she broke me. You can succeed but you will need self restraint and don't add all those other fantasy things to your chastity. It is hard enough to do chastity without complicating it with BDSM, cuckolding, D/s and all that other stuff. A click of a lock is not going to change you and your wife. You will both be the same except she gets to orgasm and you do not until she says so.

Chastity contracts are fun to write but in the end they are nothing more than a user guide to force your wife to do things you want done to you upon breaking a rule. You want to get whipped, then you know what to do and that takes the control away from her. We had 3 false starts and what worked was when we just did chastity and made only one rule; my wife makes all the rules and does not have to tell me and can change them at any time without prior notice. Make keyholding easy on her or she will lose interest. It is a joint effort and if not, it will never work. Communicate often and toss what does not work and keep what does work. For us it was masturbation control so we got rid of all the other fantasy stuff you read online which most do not really do anyway, and kept it to teasing and denial and that worked out for a very long time with us. Be practical about when you are locked up. Are you really going to masturbate while riding your bike or at the doctor office? Baby steps and making it easy for both of you will work long term. Take a look a year back and count the few that are still around here compared to the number that registered. Chastity can work if you are realistic about it and view it as a joint effort and not as someone being your warden forcing you to stay chaste. No one can do that for you. You need to want to do it. Your device is a symbol of your promise and at best a speed bump to give you pause before you do something that you will regret later. It will not stop you from masturbating.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  10. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hi thanks for the info. I haven't tried to make any rules or guidelines. When I gave her the keys I told her that she's in control. I'm here to do as she asks and to serve her in any way she needs me too. If I'm allowed to have a release I would be very grateful, IF not then maybe next time. She has had me serve her 2 times already and both times she denied me. Surprisingly enough I didn't get upset about it. I deserved it. One thing about my wife is, when she says something she means it. Like when she told me to get use to this. She texted me a few hours ago and told me that she enjoyed seeing me locked up. As long as she is happy then I will be.

11. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Same here. She holds the keys and has all the control. If I displease her I am punished, usually with a flogger. My role is to please her, her role is to lead and control our lifestyle. I have gotten use to my role, accept and enjoy it. She wishes me to be locked and sissified and so I am.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  12. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    I don't believe Mature Metal makes custom cages anymore. I just emailed them the other day and they said they don't at least. Could just be a busy time of the year with Christmas coming up because it still says on their Web page they do custom cages =(

but anyways, right now I think they are only resizing the devices they already have.

It sounds like the dynamics of your relationship is different than mine so Idk if this applies at all. However I'd suggest you guys start off by making a habit of setting some time aside each week to talk openly about how this are going until you figure out a fun and comfortable style of play. It sounds hot and all to say it's totally up to her to decide but then when you start feeling neglected that can change. Make sure the game is fun for both of you or it will probably be a difficult journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice