Very New Device!

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Biasslicker, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Biasslicker

Biasslicker New member

Artist
    Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
  2. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Staying clean trapped inside it would be impossible. It could be fun for a day, but long term would smell like a nasty gym sock

Patsey Belle likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Besides hygiene and not lining up with the hole, it looks heavy and would be a lot of skin on device contact between balls and tube. It looks like it would force balls right against the tube.

Looks are very nice though.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  4. pedro69

pedro69 Member

Engineer
    Italy
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Hello

The short version is the 1:1 copy of my X3 espresso. The long version is only an elongation without proportion.

It is an unauthorised (bad) copy of my work.

Patsey Belle and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    The Espresso has been in my sights for awhile. Still looking for comments on fit and comfort from those using it. I think the X3 (original) would be the way to go and avoid the weight.

Biasslicker likes this.
  6. pedro69

pedro69 Member

Engineer
    Italy
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi

nine months to copy a device...

386 grams weighing
    without appropriate bevels at the entry point
    not polished inside
    very tight, diameter 28mm, I can not wear it.

IMHO

I think it should be improved. :)

IMG_6134.jpg IMG_6136.jpg IMG_6137.jpg IMG_6140.jpg IMG_6141.jpg IMG_6144.jpg

I suppose they bought the smallest and shortest cage, then stretched to make these two models.

7. stoneybrookstan

stoneybrookstan New member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    I've been in the real X3 Expresso from KHD for about 3 years. It is the most comfortable plastic cage I have found. The design is key, as much to do with the ring as the tube. It is a different fit, causing you to be held pretty much straight down but that seems to be a big part of it's effectiveness. This device practically eliminates the discomforts of periodic arousal by avoiding erection. Even nocturnal erections are not as much problem as the ring design does not allow the "slide" that ultimately ends up in chafing of the lower scrotum. The large number of holes in the tube allow the skin to breathe more than solid tubes which is more comfortable after several days. Most of the plastic tubes are pretty light, but this one is pretty amazing. You'll still be aware of it when you move or sit with your legs together, but the weight certainly won't be a problem.

It is still a relatively solid tube design and as such has some of the same drawbacks for extended use. Hygiene is still an issue that requires release at least every 2 to 3 days or you'll have issues with the smell and irritation from dead skin, etc. While I understand many folks are drawn to the bright colors, I recommend staying with the white as the ring and tube will start to discolor with use and the white is easy to soak in bleach and bring back to relatively new condition. The other common issue for "growers" is turtling that will result in uncomfortable fit in the cage. This is somewhat compounded by the sort of "pebbled" finish, but in reality isn't much worse than any other solid tube design available and can be alleviated to a degree with lube.

Overall, I recommend it. Pedro69 obviously continues to put a lot of effort into new ring and tube sizes and variations and I found Shapeways easy and reliable to deal with. I noticed he has added a couple posts to this thread, so I would think he'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

Hope that helps your decision. Enjoy the journey.

Edit: An added comment, the knockoff shown in the pictures looks pretty painful to me. I wouldn't think it would be good for anything beyond an hour or two. Just my opinion, I've never tried it.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  8. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I also have tried it. Poor finish inside the tube. VERY heavey, fall off after a while. I didn’t like it.

There is more on my Twitter, including pictures

Patsey Belle likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice