Very low mood following release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandyb, Mar 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    I have been denied for more than two months but following a session with Goddess I was given release. A few days after my mood has really taken a dive. My Goddesss said to me last night I wont be giving you relief any time soon if this is the result. Im not saying this is a direct result of getting relief because Im also wondering if I am feeling unhappy with becoming cuckold or if I am feeling unfulfilled. Goddess gets the sex she has been denied for years and of course all the attention she craves but maybe im feeling left out. I really dont know but ridiculously just writing this has peed me off. Im so confused wish I could figure out what the problem is.

2. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Just the fact that you're wondering this tells me that you have aspects of your relationship you need to visit.

While yes, having a mood drop start an orgasm happens, it never leads to me questioning the nature of the relationship.

boisub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice