Very few devices are actually capable of preventing orgasm.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mascara^Snake, May 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    This is something that needs to be addressed.

You can argue about it in this thread.

Allen1987, El Guapo, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    As you say elsewhere, Hitachis will enable orgasms. I've never had an orgasm from one of those so I don't know what they feel like, but I suspect they are different from a traditional orgasm. And the way it is achieved, passive rather than active, is very different.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    There's no way I can actually play with my penis in the "traditional wanking" way whilst caged but it is possible for me to "leak" by playing with my nipples. It takes a lot of work and is definitely not a "proper" orgasm although its quite nice. My semen just seems to "fall" out if that makes sense and I still feel horny afterwards! Mrs Chaste loves the fact that she can tease my nipples and make me squirm, she never let's me get to the end though! As soon as the stimulation stops thats it! Back to starting all over again! Brilliant and frustrating!

4. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    My Carrara provides no stimulation from an wand. You feel some vibrations but there not really that strong to get you off

Allen1987 and Chaste J. like this.
  5. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    I tried using our Hitachi Wand once on my Lori's Cage and I didn't really think it through...it got pretty hot -_-

6. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    A strong enough vibration for a time to the prostate will do it.

Haven't tried to complete this yet as i have yet the time to try it.

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    locking up the hitachi is always an option ;)

8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Agree with OP. Speedbump, reminder, sleep depriver and erection denier, yes. Orgasm proof, no.

Rectrix likes this.
  9. Cloverclamp

Cloverclamp Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    Hitachi to my balls works just fine, especially if they're all pushed out and such by the cage. One of my edging games is to try to take the vibe for 10 minutes without cumming.

If I'm not successful, it's 2d6 minutes ball slapping with my favorite CBT toy. I take my power drill and make up a slapper out of duct tape taped onto a drill bit. Hold it in range and let the slapper do it's worst. Mix it up with upward and downward slaps by rotating the angle but keep it running the whole time. Very fun!

10. Mortari

Mortari Member

Pizza Delivery
    Torrance, California, USA
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    I actually managed to orgasm in my cage a week ago by jerking myself off with the cage + rubbing where the shaft meets the balls.

11. Jalen

Jalen Bird, locked.

Musician and more
    Chicagoland
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    One could achieve orgasm with a vibrator or enough stimulation to the device, sure. But don't forget achieving orgasm via anal penetration is always an option.

The question then becomes is chastity the denial of orgasm, or the denial of penetrating another person. As a penetration denying device, it works quite well, but if denying orgasms is the goal you need a lot more than a simple chastity device.

To me, a device is merely a reminder of your commitment, not the singular tool to prevent them. It will prevent frivolous activity, but if a locked male really wants to have an orgasm, he will find a way.

Hiya890, masohedo, fkfk and 2 others like this.
  12. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Think of it this way, no matter how good the lock is on your front door if the theift wants to get in he will. Locks are made to keep the honest people honest. So if your locked and your breaking into your cage by one way or the other then your not being honest to your self or your keyholder.

Rectrix, legphlover, boisub and 4 others like this.
  13. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Very true. And even fewer can effectively prevent pull-out without the aid of piercing. But even once pullout was impossible, the only thing that got it done for us was the addition of spikes inside the device. Mild enough to allow for normal long term wear / engorgement, but aggressive enough that the sort of movement and manipulation required to achieve O on my own is extremely uncomfortable. I won’t say it’s impossible, but for those of us for whom pain itself doesn’t arouse, its very hard to willingly encourage growing and movement of the sort needed to O without the pain taking over and causing loss of excitement.

She’s able to coax caged Os out of me in a few ways still. But grabbing and shaking the thing like I need to do on my own to make it happen is not effective at all. Only serious frustration (and hours of tenderness) comes of it. Only extended periods of lock up begins to make it somewhat possible, but never enjoyable I don’t think.

Chaste J. and Mascara^Snake like this.
  14. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Always add a layer of pain to a belt and the orgasmus will effectively prevented.

But if your maso the orgasmus will be pushed

15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    I can get off while locked, but it hurts with a scary intensity. I can also pull out and get off, but that causes stretch chafing on my shaft, so I'd have to fess up and take a break from wearing.

16. Cloverclamp

Cloverclamp Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    And what an option it is! I'm self-locked and the wife isn't kinky, so I'm on my own to experiment here. That said, this picture is my dream scenario

Attached Files:

fkfk, Chaste J. and Herlicker 1970 like this.
  17. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    I can in my cage but it hurts like hell to do so.

Giles_English likes this.
  18. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Since I added a 3D printed mod ring to my device, I've been unable to achieve an org. I might be the lucky minority

19. woodedfh

woodedfh New member

it
    nyc
    Local Time:
    I have an evotion cage 8 with a few mods. I've been trying to get to the point where I can't pleasure myself when locked, but kind of giving up and saying it's good enough now.

All of my sensitive spots are covered up as much as possible. Yet I can still, if I try hard enough, jostle and vibrate the cage with my hand to cum. It kind of takes a long time and isn't very satisfying. I can accept now that the device is enough of a hindrance to bother trying.

Wife has the vibrators locked away in a lockbox unless it's playtime. So ejaculating from a vibrator isn't an option.

Also my wife can tell if I've cum recently based on the volume. If she thinks I've cum, she'll postpone unlocking me for a longer amount of time, which is much preferable to making myself cum in the cage.

20. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    An orgasm is not something physical, instead it is mental, i only get it once but a few years ago i cum without touching, and in the almost two months of no fap i am currently doing i failed because i was extremely horny, barely touch the penis head and because i resisted and had a ruined orgams but i could make a real one if i wanted to

So it is imposible because you cant control what anyone else thinks or dreams, you dont need a penis/vagina, your mind it is very powerful and can do things that we dont know yet, besides the mind an electro estim also can, electricity doesnt care if it is caged, it will flow and activate the nerves around the nipples/penis/vagina/anus wich can lead to an orgasm

Chaste J. likes this.
  21. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    As I said before I can't play with myself in the traditional wanking way, I fill my cage when flaccid. Also I am uncut so my glands are covered! I did have a (rare) wet dream the other night and woke up with cum dripping out of my penis but definitely not an orgasm. Must admit that the image posted by Cloverclamp caused a stir in the old cage! As I've posted elsewhere before anal is not really my thing but if Mrs Chaste decided she wanted to do it I wouldn't complain. We did try a prostate massager a couple of times but it didn't seem to do anything. Also I think maybe the massager we have may be a bit big! I do like it when I get what we call "a leak", I don't orgasm or get hard and the cum just sort of " falls out". It leaves me still frustrated which for us is what my chastity is all about!

Rectrix likes this.
  22. SlaveBridget

SlaveBridget Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget

Technical Sales / Engineering
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Anyone in chastity can achieve a full blown orgasm by using a prostrate toy like The Aneros or many of the similar models on the market that cost far less. When I first went into chastity I had to promise never to touch my cock without permission and I was true to that promise. Mistress would allow me monthly orgasms and that went on from about 2003 to 2010 but the period of time would grow greater in between and soon it was like once a year by 2010. By then I really didnt even want to cum because too much time was invested and when I dd cum I would have a mega letdown lasting days and Mistress hated my attitude after.

But it was around that time that I got my first Aneros toy. For several months I tried to cum using it while ocked up but while t felt great I never could cum. Then one magical night when I had some time alone I tried again and after about 30 minutes I felt an orgasm building and building and soon realized that I was going to cum. I took a small cup and tucked it against the underside of my CB chastity device and WOW did I have quite the rocking orgasm! It was funny because it felt like I came a gallon but when I looked in the cup there really wasnt that much cum and it was almost all the fluid part of the ejaculate and not the semen. Maybe prostrate orgasms ony produce the liquid part or maybe since I was hardly cumming I was not producing semen that much any longer. I drank what was in the cup and never had I tasted something so sweet. It was like how it tasted after milking myself.

I told Mistress about this exciting development and she wanted to see. So one night when she was texting with her lover in bed I laid net t her and was able to achieve an amazing orgasm again. She told me two things after watching me. She said that I looked like a female when they cum. The long buildup, squirming around, using my hands all over my body. And she told me "well you really dont ever need to touch your cock or cum like a man again do you?" I gulped and said no. It made me nervous thinking I would never cum that way again but also so excited that I was forbidden to. Made me feel so perfectly pathetic.

In December of 2013 we were staying at a hotel in San Framcisco doing some Christmas shopping and for some reason when we were cuddling in our new satin matching jammies she started kissing me and then she unlocked me, was actually able to get me hard (which I had total issues doing for a long long time) and she sat on my little cock. It made me dizzy almost wondering what she was doing and knowing my place as a sissy was not doing something like this anymore but she rode up and down on me and it was so exciting that I came in like 30 seconds. I tld her how sorry I was and she actually laughed and said "no, it was perfect...for you...and reminds me why you are my sissy and I date men."

That was the last time I came like a man. Honestly, I dont want to and havent for a long time. Cumming using an anal toy is perfect for sissies. You never get to touch your pathetic excuse for a cock, you never have to act like a man when cumming, the orgasms are incredible, different but incredible, it makes you feel like a woman when you cum, AND, the best part is there is zero letdown after you cum. So you never act like a selfish shit or have an attitude that is anything less than submissive.

So you CAN cum while locked up! But if you havent used an anal toy like this before, be patient, take time to get there, and if needed read tips on the internet about how to achieve orgasm using one. I did and it helped. Good luck and have fun sissies!

masohedo, smallboy4686, fkfk and 4 others like this.
  23. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    sooner or later body and soul will find a way to cum anyway, be it caged, pierced or whatever... (or to say it this way: if one playground closes down, another one opens up (think, the pun is intended! :D) :oops:

Chaste J. likes this.
  24. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    No cage and/or accessory of any sort (metal, belt, PA, etc) will defeat a determined mind when a 'submissive' is without self-discipline.

Although cages certainly can and do encourage a devoted mind to stay the course, per the Dominant's guidance.

The real battle is upstairs.

Jasmic68, paulie slave, fkfk and 2 others like this.
  25. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Where there is a will, there is a way.

For me the trick was to condition my Spirit & the Mental aspects, not directly deny the Physical.

Dont get me wrong - both have there pros & cons.

Being physically denied is an unparalleled sweet trip - I love being driven to the point where my discipline and commitment begins to break down and it takes every single ounce of my strength to not give in.

What turned this college kink into a 30+ year TND/OD/FLR lifestyle was getting my head wrapped around a greater belief.
    Once my Spirit conquered my Physical, my "will to to find a way" diminished.
    Or, put another way ... once grabbed by the balls, my heart & mind followed.

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice