Vasectomy, swelling tubes, and chastity

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by Beautiful and her footman, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Beautiful and her footman

Beautiful and her footman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    I have been wearing the same device for a good majority of the last 2 years and rarely do I have painful erections. Now that Beautiful is stretching the time between my orgasms, painful erections are starting to happen again. We noticed bulging on the upper sides of my scrotum and upon inspection discovered that the tubes (vas deferens) that were cut and tied off during my vasectomy were swelling. Beautiful decided to allow me a ruined orgasm and that helped for 3 days but now the same discomfort and swelling has returned. Is this something any of you have experienced? Does a vasectomy change how you should deal with long term denial?

I'm off to peruse old threads to search for information, but any help would be appreciated.

-the footman

2. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Active Member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I’m not sure why you being denied an orgasm would be the problem, your tubes are cut so even if you had one nothing would be leaving your balls. Your body disposed of the sperm in your balls after so many days. The fluid you cum is from your prostate. How long ago did you get clipped? Maybe a follow up with the Dr. is needed.

3. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    I agree, with tied tubes a ruined orgasm shouldn't have made any difference. But it did. The discomfort may not be related to the vasectomy at all. Perhaps my question was unclear...

Is this something any of you experience (vasectomy or not)?
    Does increased time between orgasms lead to changes in how comfortable the device feels?

My vasectomy was done in 2004.

4. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I have no change but the longest I’ve been denied is 14 days so far.

5. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    We are just shy of a month and this is our longest venture yet.

6. Herlicker 1970

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure what the problem could be, you had it done back in 2004 so you would think it wouldn’t be an issue. Maybe the ring is putting pressure is a area that is irritating them.

7. ineverknew

ineverknew Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    im not cut so can comment on that. But I guess im thinking could it be possible that your prostate fills the seminal vesicle which is also attached to the vas deferent which in your case are cut, but they could also have pressure on them from excess fluid build up? I know for me personally when denied my prostate will get very uncomfortable if no release after a few weeks. Though none of that would explain painful erections. I wold suggest trying some new things to see if they help. Maybe letting you out to stretch more often, also great time for some tease and denial, and then ruined orgasm once a week or so.

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Vericocele. If you haven’t considered it already, take a spin around the the googlewebs and see if some of the symptoms ring true.

I had never had this issue prior chastity - although it’s my understanding that one can have a Vericele and never exhibit symptoms, so it’s possoble the pressure exerted on the veins in question by the ring / cage bottom pressing into the front of sac etc. set it off, so to speak.

After a few weeks practicing chasity in the CB6000s we noticed swelling - what looked like a little sac of worms inside my sac above the teste. The pain was hard to describe. Sort of diffuse, yet quite intense if not remedied quickly. I’d start to get this feeling like my balls were all of a sudden super heavy, or like the feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you get kicked hard in the crotch. I could lay on my back and put my feet up and usually the swelling would instantly disappear, only to return as soon as I stood. Taking the cage off what’s the only solution at that time.

So take a look around and if you’re thinking that might be what you’ve got going on and are interested in hearing it, I’ll relay the saga that was fitting a device to accommodate the issue, explaining chastity to the urologist, the whole bit.

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Just to add for anyone just skimming - Vericocele is an issue of the blood tubes, so the vasectomy would most likely be unrelated.

See a lot of aggravated vericocele in body builders, as the pressure exerted on the pipes down there from all the bearing down will set it off. Even read a couple of times that anal play can aggrevate a vericocele for the same reasons.

10. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies @ineverknew and @Thatguyontheinternet. I'm thinking ineverknew's thoughts are closer to my own experiences. I've noticed that the painful condition is more prevalent after an extended T&D session. Perhaps you are right, the seminal fluid is passing through the prostate down into the top part of the vas deferens causing the tubes to swell on the opposite side of the cut from the testicles. We need some medical research into chastity!

Beautiful is always very concerned with my health. Maybe this thread will lead to more milkings, ruined orgasms, or just more painful nights.

Thanks again to everyone who replied.

-the footman

ineverknew likes this.
  11. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Hey footman. I had jack neutered about 10 years ago and have included very long periods of chastity. May be the cage you are wearing is irritating the wound? It just so happens that removing the device relieves the pressure on that area. I would try a different device and see if that helps. Its a pity to upset a potential journey to permanent chastity.

12. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Thanks @Mandynjack. We are working the problem. This doesn't seem to be anything that is going to derail our chastity journey. It appears to be just a matter of having more seminal fluid than I am used to. Next step will either be seeing if I get used to it or finding a better method of getting the fluid out of there. We are still having limited success with milking and Beautiful does not seem to be keen on letting me have orgasms of any kind. She of course values my health over anything else and she made me have a ruined orgasm after 2 nights of painful erections last week. Thanks again for your concern.

-the footman

Panda2010 likes this.
  13. ineverknew

ineverknew Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It is true that the body will absorb excess but my theory on this is that it takes your body time to get accustomed to the excess and how to deal with it. For example if you were to masturbate everyday and then stopped for a week your body is used to producing large amounts and you will most likely get uncomfortable. But if you ween yourself off over a period of time it can be less problematic. So you could try going slower and using ruined orgasms slightly more frequently. Just an idea.

14. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    @ineverknew I agree with your theory. Beautiful just told me today that there will be at least a month between my orgasms from now on, so we will see if my body adjusts and if your theory is correct.

-the footman

ineverknew likes this.
  15. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    I've had a vasectomy and have had intermittent issues with what i was told were granulomas,
    a few gritty-feeling lumps in the tubes. From time to time one in particular feels painful (bruised). I take Ibuprofen, as it is an anti-inflammatory, for a few days and it settles down. This happened before we started chastity, which for me is now permanent, and doesn't seem any different since. It's obviously important that any detected lumps are not attached to the testes.

16. LockedPom

LockedPom Active Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Might not be a bad idea to see a doctor. If the pain is around the tubes, it may well be the tubes! Granulomas can be an issue post vasectomy. It may even be blue balls, though I had a reduction in this after an open ended vasectomy, the opposite can occur in many men. In fact post vasectomy pain is a very common side effect, especially in traditional surgical techniques.

Varicoceles (varicose veins in the testes) are common (around 25% of men have them ), especially in sporty and athletic men. They tend to feel like a dull ache, especially after a long day. Supportive underwear can help. Having a cage around you balls may not help! It is possible to have an embolisation to resolve these.

17. Beautiful and her footman

Local Time:
    Thanks all. I haven't had pain in a while. I am waiting to see if it returns as I go longer without orgasm. So far it seems to be related to tease sessions after a few weeks of no orgasm. Its only occurred twice, both times after a T&D session. I'm fairly confident that there is nothing abnormal going on, just my body responding to new stimuli.

-the footman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice