Vanilla wife, horny husband

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by slbody, Jun 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    My Wife and I have already a long relation. She has always know, I like it she takes the lead in bed. Since 5 years we don't have sex very often (Mistress).
    I masturbate about 2-3 times a day. She doesn't knows this.
    After our kid, she has some issues when we have sex. Although my penis is not very long, She prefers I'm not going to deep.
    We talked about the fact for me it is really no fun to masturbate all the time.
    She also feels it like an obligation, when I give her a massage, we need to have sex. Which is not really something I require.
    So I bought a chastity cage. She was not really into it and refused to take the key. Some weeks passes and I was not masturbating for 4 days. When we wanted to take a shower together, I washed her back and touched het everywhere verry gently. As I was locked, we couldn't have sex. When I wanted to go out of the shower, she wispered that if I masturbate and come in 30 seconds with her in the shower, I would be locked up for 14 days....
    I was thinking, this is the moment. I went in the shower and in less than 30 seconds I came.
    I locked myself up again after and left the key on the night tabled of her bed.
    The day after the key was still there. But 2 days later, when we were in the couch, I gave her feet a massage. The I massaged her back and the side of her breasts. She asked if I was enjoying, and I confirmed. After 30 minutes, she told me to stop, that I played enough, that she was going to bed. I felt she was not asking to go with her, and I asked her if she could hide the key. I continued to watch television. The day after when we woke up, I saw the key was gone.
    The day after we were showering together, I played a little bit with her and she teased me with saying: locked for two weeks.
    The next day I wanted to give her a massage in bed, but she told me to stop, she wanted to sleep. I did this and after a few seconds she asked what I did when she was pregnant. (Because of risk of early birth, we couldn't have sex for 8 months). I told her that I masturbated 2-3 times a day. She didn't say anything anymore.
    The day after I went to bed a bit earlier and shortly after, she came also to bed. She reading a book, me also, but giving her back a massage. When she stopped reading and wanted to go to sleep, I stopped also giving her a massage.
    But her she asked to continue, if I want to. I told her I will continue, but she has to keep me locked (I said this, with the hope, she will find out that I enjoy, that she is enjoying, without she has to think I want sex afterwards). After the massage, she asked if like to do this and I confirmed.
    I'm locked now for 4 days and 12 hours

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Congratulations on a good start to your chastity journey. Following the lead of you wife, on how you implement your chastity is a good approach. just continue to listen to her and provide for her needs, and things will hopefully progress the way you want. Good luck and enjoy.

3. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    It seems you may just be getting what you asked & hope for. Remember this is not about you, it's all about her. Do as she say please her in every & anyway.

MistressS

4. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    I take your advise with me. For the moment I try to let her feel admired, without the requirement of having sex

Ron33 likes this.
  5. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    This morning we had a chat. My wife told me she does not like at all the chastity. I explained her that giving her a massage and being caged does not feel the same as without cage.
    After our chat, I asked her to get the key so I will unlock me. But when I wanted to go with her to get the key, she requested not to come with her, because she does not want that I know where the keys is...

StubHub, Ron33 and CagedJohn like this.
  6. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:

I hope in time She will realize things would be better for her to control you.

7. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    It sounds like you used to use things like a massage or shower together as a form of foreplay, when you did it, it lead to sex (whether or not she wanted it, she felt obligated to go through with it).

When you say she said she doesn't like chastity, I assume you mean the physical cage. Is it that she is concerned for your physical well being? (that your penis won't be damaged, you can still obtain / maintain an erection etc)

My wife is concerned for these things. She says everything looks squashed and when the cage does come off, the skin is all contorted / imprinted from the device. I reassure her that the cage is comfortable to wear, there is no pain. When its off all returns to normal pretty quickly and she sees this relieving her fears.

Keep up the parts where you focus on her wants / needs without any attention to yours, she may come around.

StubHub and Danny15 like this.
  8. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Your more or less correct. The thing is, that I do not really need to have sex after a massage. The fact of taking care, makes me more or less horny. But like every man, when you come, the fun is gone.
    She doesn't like the cage, because she links it to wrong people.
    I do try to listen to her. The reason, I'm still uncaged.

StubHub and Ron33 like this.
  9. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you should understand her concerns about the cage but reassure her that the cage is comfortable and does not hurt you and if it does you will let her know. You might want to discuss how much you want to stop masturbating and you really enjoy when she helps you breaking the habit. I would also be careful of not giving her too much attention when you are locked. You might have made her feel that you were needy and she does not always want to get or give you attention.

StubHub likes this.
  10. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    My wife is kind of the same way, but once she understood I like giving her massages and not leading to sex afterwards or asking to masturbate, she started enjoying them a lot more. Now when I am locked, she is more receptive to enjoying a nice massage.

borbulls1961, StubHub and Drews like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Congratulations on the beginning of your journey! And good luck on the rest!

12. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    If you like chastity for chastity's sake and this is something you want to try I hope it works out. One of my issues as I have been on the forum is that the guys seem to have to sublimate there sexual desires since their wife has a different sex drive. Its my view that chastity should be for the enjoyment of both, not a way to deal with disparate sex drives. Hopefully you are not missing out on a good sex life.

13. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I wish more women could understand the benefits of chastity. Certainly I wish my wife could see this.

borbulls1961, MRS.Lilith and Ron33 like this.
  14. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Some women do see the benefits. Love that avatar! It is awesome.

My wife sees some of the benefits. i know I do more for her and more attentive when I am locked and it has taught me to be that way when I am not locked too. I have cut way back on masturbating, which she likes.

PawEee, Neander, borbulls1961 and 2 others like this.
  15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    I’ve been meaning to ask @NZSenator , it’s an unusual user name. Perhaps you are actually a NZ senator?

16. NZSenator

Local Time:
    No, we don’t have Senators here, it actually references a car (HSV Senator) a General Motors performance car

Casemagnum72 and PawEee like this.
  17. PawEee

PawEee Active member

freelance
    Europe, PL, where Hercules has his erection
    Local Time:
    Please, don't ask too much. Privacy here is a base of useful advice, share of real intimate experience, honesty, openness...
    I'm interested in other people experience, seeking solutions to similar problems in this most private matter, not knowledge of one's real social position. This is something that secret services and private detectives could lookfor here, not chastity fans. I don't suggest you are one, absolutely no, but they are here, be sure of it, and they have methods to identify users, other than asking;)
    Stay locked happily!

18. NZSenator

Local Time:
    I had to put NZ in as Senator was taken

19. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    A man of good taste, I see.

20. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Ah yes, the HSV, a classic!

21. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    See @PawEee , it was safe for me to ask! (Could have been an Aussie/Kiwi thing, we’re a pretty open bunch, and I didn’t really think he was a senator).

PawEee likes this.
  22. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    A few month's ago I stopped locking and we got back in the old scenario shower, massage sex,....
    Three weeks ago, she asked me to remove the calluses on her feet. We didn't really come to it. Last week, I locked myself, and when I was putting the device, my wife came in. She asked why I was putting it on, knowing she doesn't really like it.
    I explained her that it turns me on and like removing calluses from her feet while locked, is fun and makes me horny because I makes me feel to serve her. It helps me to pleasure her without sex having followed. I explained her that she can now be sure no sex has to follow if we swim, shower, ... together. She told me that she is a bit afraid that the whole day will go about sex. We talked about it and she agreed to keep me locked and since one week I'm taking care of her feet. Two days ago she asked me to give her a massage. Suddenly she putted my hands on her breasts and I had to play with it. Still locked. She was even so mean to take my hand and we stimulated her clitoris, till she got an orgasm. Yesterday we went walking and cycling together, not one sexual activity (which is ok), but in bed, suddenly she grabbed me and putted my hand again on her clitoris, while she asked if I liked it. She told me to grab my balls. I was weak and asked her to unlock me, the key is on the night table, she doesn't really hold it, but she refused and I was not allowed to take the key....
    I hope we can continue, locked for 8 days by my wife. And she doesn't want to tell me when she will release me :)

23. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you made progress in telling her you enjoy being locked. Few women really want to lock their husbands if they do not like it. I also think you need to take her lead on how much attention you give her when you are locked. Do not make her feel it is always about sex and pleasing her. When she is not in the mood or has other things on her mind back off and just be understanding. Take her lead and she will find her way. Basically do not overwhelm her with attention it will be exhausting to her.

Neander, PawEee, borbulls1961 and 2 others like this.
  24. slbody

slbody Member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    You are completely correct.
    The first time I was all the time hugging and playing around. She also told, you are all the time horny.
    This time I approached it differently. I kind of ignored her. Ignoring in the sense of I didn't go to hug, but she asked during the day to help removing calluses from her feet. I then gave a massage to her feet. I think she enjoyed it, because she knew that no sex had to follow.
    What I did was looking naked to pictures of her in a bad suite and hoped that she would come after me to see where I was. I let me betrayed and think she enjoyed it. (I user to jerk of daily 2-4 times). And my attention to her was lower.
    For the first time two nights following she used my hand to play with herself and although I asked to unlock me, she refused...
    I really hope we can continue... :d

StubHub likes this.
  25. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Glad it is going well this time. My wife does not like me asking to remove the cage. I have told her that you know I am always ready for whatever you want whenever but I will not ask to take the cage off. She said when I asked it was just like pressuring her for sex before the cage. She now takes it off only when she wants sex. It is sometimes really difficult when it goes for weeks but the sex is so much better when she removes it because that is what she wants. We are not in a FLR or Dom/Sub situation but she does manage the cage. It has grown to the point where she said if you are not in me then you will be in the cage. It was never my goal to be 24/7 locked but having me not masturbate and not pressuring her for sex has really brought us closer together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice