Vanilla wife becomes a real Goddess

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jvabox, Feb 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    First let me say CM has been so helpful on this journey by providing me with an outlet and guidance from all those truly into this lifestyle.
    Slow down and communication are words of wisdom. So a little back story toyed with the Chastity idea at my request for a couple of years off more than on, really looked forward to a FLR relationship with my wife but patient and too much pressure from me. Finally I got.my head on straight and just let things flow treating her as I should in my head and found my self locked in steel for over 120 days with only one release. Things cooled on her side but she was my Goddess by then. I continued doing everything as a good Boi would occasionally self locking in secret with one of the plastic cages we had explored with, the steel always referred to as her cage kept in her dresser. This kept my head in the right spot to keep Goddess happy. It paid off and I have been locked in her steel now since Dec 30 and she has definitely evolved but I will save that for the next round....

jehuty, spider203, Guest 2684 and 3 others like this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Congratulations. careful of secrets than can mess you up.

Glad you're relationship is moving forward.

jvabox likes this.
  3. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Thank you I confessed to her about the self locking and will go into the results of that in the next update lol

NsToy likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have found that mine knows more of my secrets than I realize. Before I confess.

5. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Congratulations and good luck!

jvabox likes this.
  6. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Well as the story continues I got a brilliant idea and found an edging site that was pretty good and my rational was that by using that site only on the days I self locked I could keep my desire levels up and thus helped with my attention to the FLR part that my wife was taking to nicely with daily chores and foot massages. And the fact that I had informed her i was self locking with the non metal cages ( she still referred to the steel as her cage) all she said was I better keep up with my chores then. So I set the parameters on the edging site pretty harsh and let the fun begin, and after a couple of test runs I told her what I had discovered and that I hadn't been allowed to cum yet, I did try to get her to check it out but she pushed it off. So i continued with the status quo. Then the penalty round happened and I ended up with a serious amount of edging time so when I reached a point in the game where an orgasm may have been earned it cancelled it until the penalty time had been satisfied. After a while I was getting really horny that mixed with a couple of Goddess orgasms the temptation to cheat grew. She laughed and didn't seem that interested I took it as a challenge and completed the penalty. After 2 more edging sessions I started looking forward to a good release, I decided to try a game that involved Chastity it started with an edging about half way thru another penalty popped up sorry put the cage on give the keys to your keyholder. On a whim I went and got her steel cage locking it on after serving her a nice dinner I got up the nerve to tell her what happened she asked what cage I had on... Hers ..holding out her hand..keys... As I handed them to her on December 30 all she said was two things
    2021 was going to be a wonderfully long year for me, and smiled, careful what you wish for as she kisses me passionately.

jehuty, Open2njoy and 1mlockedup like this.
  7. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Started the new year for her with a massage and a nice long oral session where I try really hard to keep her on the edge, until she finally told me use the vibrator between that and my tongue there was no turning back. Of course I remained locked and normal life focused on her happiness in a FLR household as the days progressed she has becomes more assertive, occasionally throwing out a jab here and there about the small cage fitting well and a few other size jokes. She holds me to my chores and comments, to make sure they are done and I am pretty sure she likes throwing out little things when we have company like my glass is empty knowing I will jump. He has become more receptive to open conversations than she was last time she had me locked so our discussions have been productive I am still trying to help her become comfortable opening up about her feelings, and desires . Valentines day is just around the corner I am wondering how this will go. She really has taken lock up serious the keys are not in any of her usual places in the past it wasn't a serious thing to her and she kept them in her dresser drawer, I know I shouldn't have looked it was a moment of weekness and curiosity but I know for sure I am totally hers .

8. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Lots of extra spoiling Goddess as we get closer to the big V day I have no idea what she is thinking. Woke up snuggling close to her as usual cage was full of morning hard and twitching. She snuggled back rollinge.on.my back as she rolled into my arms her favorite position to snuggle this te her left comes up pressing against my balls what you making me for breakfast she coos as she kisses me is my coffee ready ... So the day begins.
    She loves her V present and plays with it off and on thru out the day that is fairly normal, she takes an afternoon shower making sure I see her naked body as she goes into the bathroom and of course I offer to help that is usually met with a thanks but I can manage . Once she is done it's my turn shower and put on a valentines thong to entertain Goddess finally she tells me to put sweats on it's dinner time . I pour her wine and start dinner that turns out wonderful. I cleanup the dishes and join her on the couch filling her glass. So I have a choice she starts being V day should I go dig out the key and unlock you, or just leave you locked what do you think. Using caution I tell her unlocking would of course be my first choice, but for the sake of her pleasure how about we start with a massage cause you are getting that one way or the other then you can decide my fate as it pleases you. The path is set her massage is slow and deliberate as she moans in pleasure, as she rolls onto her back as I work on her massage her hand reaches out to find my full cage and taking my loaded balls squeezing and massaging them. Oh yeah your little cock is leaking for sure. She spreads her legs I need you to eat me now, oh god she is so wet. Every time she starts to really moan and is close to orgasm I change it up a little to drive her crazy. Suddenly she demands that I get a small vibrator now eat me and don't stop, her usual reserved but intense orgasm is anything but reserved or quiet she explodes as I keep up the assault with the vibrator and tongue I get an oh god again ...finally I ordered to stop as she rolls on her side. I lay next to her spooning her feeling her body relax holding her she reaches back softly grabbing my balls you know I am not unlocking you she smiles at me and you better not be leaving a wet spot so don't drool on my side of the bed....

9. LockedbyB

LockedbyB Member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Same here. Not all of them but enough to wonder how she figured them out.

jvabox likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Mine seems to stay 3 steps ahead of me. She now has me wearing a cherry keeper micro cage. She seems very happy and I getting accustomed to being caged.

jvabox likes this.
  11. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Her power continues to grow and she is becoming more comfortable with it the FLR style it seems to please her . I think she is getting over the guilt of my pleasure and has started to enjoy the little teases, her comments and requests have increased. Sunday morning she likes to snuggle laying her head on my chest as I hold her she has figured out that if she throws her leg over on me her knee catches my balls and she purposely does this to tease. And then she rolls off and I massage her back, as soon as I get frisky and reach to touch her breast and work my way down her body she tells me it's coffee time. This Sunday was different she laid back and let my hand wander after a little hand massage she rolled into her stomach indicating she wanted a massage. I got up standing next to the bed and started massaging her back, after a few minutes she spread her legs again I couldn't resist wandering between her legs with my fingers, I could feel her wetness as she rolled over requesting her vibrator i started to massage her, until she took it from me. After a few moments she held it up get it wet for me as I took it in my mouth she went back to pleasing herself I leaned over to help was told promptly no . I just had to stand and watch... It was amazing as she watched me with the most intense eye contact until her eyes started to roll back as her orgasm overtook her. She handed me the vibrator to clean and put away rolled over as I covered her. Dismissed I went to make her breakfast cage drooling, balls so full naked making breakfast.. it is amazing the sense of peace and belonging. She truly owned me on that one, as breakfast is almost finished she appears in her nightgown opens the front drapes her signal that I put shorts on and retired to her chair and blanket as I serve her coffee and breakfast to start a wonderful day

12. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Fairly normal life moves on Goddess still enjoying my lock up as I continue to strive to make her comfortable in our FLR journey. I occasionally sender her info that I stumble across in small quantity not wanting to push or top, slow is steady. It seems to be working careful what you wish for. I have a doctor's appt just a regular greet and meet the night before she tells me I need to wake her after my morning shower before I leave for work she wants to unlock me knowing I will go straight from work to the doctor she doesn't want me taking a shower unlocked. I get home things go as normal dinner and I finish cleaning up after and sit to enjoy tv time with her, she asks me how it feels being unlocked and I go to show her quickly she fires back I didn't say you could touch it , it's a slap of reality. Getting ready for bed after her foot massage where she has her feet in my lap she took advantage and made me hard
    As I go to get in bed she points to the cage sitting on her dresser you forget something. She watches as I struggle getting the base ring on then the cage i slide the internal lock on presenting it to her she grabs my balls holding it as she turns the key, oh look how full it has gotten . She rolls over pulling her panties down off her ass now give me a thank you kiss. I comply tucking her in and crawling in next to her a good night kiss and now I have to sleep OMG the emotional rollercoaster I so belong to her ...

13. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    It's a beautiful start to a great relationship.

jvabox likes this.
  14. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Quick update patience and devotion to her happiness seems to be paying off, she has started to open up a little each day she is quick to comment and even throws out few small cock comments to tease. She dosent hold back and let's me know when she wants the little things smiling as she lets me know her coffee is empty or needs me to get something or do something. The other day she came to my work went to kiss me hello and grabbed my crotch "oh sorry , not " as she turned and walked away so out of the blue and out of her vanilla character. She also has loosened up on her modesty around the house and I never miss the opportunity to comment . A few fun events I installed a new water heater she wanted to try out the bath and I was told her legs needed shaving but I was only to do the knees down. I haven't done that In such a long time I forgot to strip and was scolded for not being naked she said how else can I watch your cage drool when i was done I was dismissed as she enjoyed the rest of her bath. When she came out wearing only a flannel shirt she had me rub lotion on her feet and legs.
    Oh how this adventure continues and her control grows with my desire for her ...

15. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Wow! Your a lucky man! It seems you have really found your goddess!

jvabox likes this.
  16. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    It' was 104 days locked yesterday , we had a little bet going for a couple of weeks I won and asked for 4 min of release her stipulation was I could only do what she said during release so theoretically she could have me just stand there hard as a rock for that time but freedom is freedom and I could only hope she would want to play with it or have do it for her either way however there are other worse options. she was teasing me about 4 min I said I could cum in that short time it has been so long.
    Yesterday Goddess informed me that it was going to be collection night, so I ended up thinking about it all day, we had family coming for dinner and she worked till 6 so I had lots to do chores and dinner
    Great dinner company gone clothes off, after I cleaned up the dishes, sat down next to her she dangled her bracelet with the key on it, are you ready she asked first I am taking a shower then you will, then you will shower and come please first of course. I turn down the bed lay her toys out and go to take my shower. She is waiting in the bed I lay next to her kissing enjoying the moment as I worked my way down to her breast then down between her legs them she requested I put some warming lube and then the vibrator along with my fingers, her orgasm was powerful and long , she told me to stop and rolled away from me, I cleaned her vibrator and returned as she rolled over smiling she inspected the cage now so full and leaking. Oh look how full maybe the cage won't come off and you won't get it back on for sure unless you can cum she giggles but you better go get some ice packs just in case. I returned and she had me lay on the bed as she inspects her toy look how full this cage is then she slipped in the key my heart beating cock pulsing as she pulls the lock out I slip the cage all lubed with pre cum right off. She grabs my hard cock no sense in wasting time as she straddles me holding my cock. Alexa set timer for 4 min she calls out as Alexa replies timer set. Goddess starts to lower herself onto me she is so wet from her orgasm and the line I slide right in she settles down on me she smile oh that went in really easy teasing, she proceeds to move slowly and calculated I try to thrust don't move she commands, can I cum I whimper, I don't know you tell me can you , I don't want to cum too early the feeling is so intense, she is moving so calculated and has me to the edge. Oh yes Goddess I want to cum she smiles down at me hmm ok as she looks up suddenly Alexa goes off as she leans forward to kiss me slipping my cock out of her. Oh god is all I can say as I whimper that was a fast 4 min . As she rolls over grabbing the ice packs tossing the.onto my cock. She rolls onto her side of the bed covering up with the blanket watching key and lock in her hand. The emotions that run thru my head oh my god my vanilla wife has changed careful what you wish for. I finally get the cage in place and the internal lock in she reaches over turns the key pulling it out , I kind of like that part she smiles rolling over. I clean up putting things away lights off crawling in bed she swats my ass sweet dreams . I kiss her good night. It takes me a while to get to sleep... In the morning as I get ready for work I realize it wasn't chance she had a good view of my alarm clock she knew about how much time alexa had left.... One of the comment that she said as I was cleaning up was at least I didn't get a birthday spanking... I have never mentioned spanking .. but the month isn't over yet . What has happened to my vanilla wife ...

17. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Ok so today I have been locked 24/7 for 110 days except for a doctor release that was about 8 hours she unlocked me in the morning after my shower just as I was leaving for work from there to dr office then home to her, locked before bed.
    The second unlock was my 4 minutes on my birthday... The ultimate edge then locked.
    Her transition into FLR is definitely happening as of today I'm at 110 days locked and about 120 since my last orgasm. After my birthday adventure my little toy seems to be crying a lot lol darn Chastity tears.
    Goddess/Wife has gotten used to being served and seems to be more comfortable expressing her needs like, I made something in the kitchen, it is all yours now .. I jump to clean up, she said she is really liking it when she does cook that the kitchen is clean. Asking if her tub is clean, holding her cup out when she needs more coffee, and many other little things, she is getting comfortable with her power she also likes her foot and back massages.
    After my shower yesterday as I went from the bathroom to the bedroom she called out sexy boxers please, so I spent the rest of the day in just those cooked her dinner and did some chores, early evening she told me I needed to close the green house door and pick up eggs from the chickens, in the end of out back yard, then she smiled don't forget your shoes so there I go shoes and sexy boxers thank goodness I had boxers on lol, and I got a good boy when I got back... Yep I think the vanilla is becoming diluted with the desire as her inner Goddess continues to surface, I am happy and locked in steel .

18. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    How wonderful your journey is continuing! Such pleasure it must bring you both.

jvabox likes this.
  19. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    New direction maybe , so I was having a morning bed conversation with Goddess , she had a odd dream and she woke up pissed at me but understanding it was a dream she would not stay that way she told it to me and all I could do was remind her it was a dream. The day went fairly normal however I really made an effort to be helpful as we went about our house project took an afternoon shower and ended up in sexy boxers for her. Teasingly I poked fun at her she jokingly said careful, so I took the opportunity to try something new I grabbed a pickle ball paddle we had floating around handed it to her and bent over, she looked at it and gave me a play tap, I said think of the last time I did something you had to scold me for now try it again. She has always been quick to swat me playfully when I said or did something that was borderline. This time she didn't hesitate and took a good smack at my ass , now behave she said handing me the paddle .... After I finished the chore I had started I sat next to her and explained my thoughts. I started by asking her how that made her feel , and as expected she said abusive. So I told her why I suggested it up till now there has been no consequence when I have mis behaved we have no time limit on the lock up and you have scolded me a coupe of times. I wanted to see how I would feel if it would be a real thing or a funishment, I let her know that based on that one swat it would definitely be a deterrent, and something like that that was agreed upon by both parties was far from abuse. All she said was hmmm that is good to know, we kissed and I teased her how it still stung a little, she smiled , what are you making for dinner ...... Well there is no telling where this will go, yep Vanilla to Goddess one step at a time her way

20. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Every day is special and every week she opens up more her comments and actions show her comfort as my Goddess/Wife , it's the little things that do add up like she started to allow me in the shower with her if she sowers in the evening and only after she has had time to herself first I am sure she does it to tease, her comfort with the cage grows and she has taken opportunities to touch poke and prod and I have gotten an occasional oh look how full your little cock is trying to get. And she let me know that she has been reading things I send her. She sure likes the FLR aspect of our relationship the other day she said I will make dinner tonight that way you will have something to clean up, and every day she finds something else to request. Last night she told me she wants to move the key for.the bracelet to a necklace so she can wear it hanging between her breast. She didn't get that from me I did tell her the thought filled her cage and it would drive me crazy on public, I have to keep doing what makes her happy slow steady and her way...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice