Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM

I just researched it and found website. At first glance that site scaring me.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    :) giggle. there nothing to be scare of bout bras.

StubHub likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Agreed but I popped on website its contents after her review may get me demerits. I only went to front page but now have report it to her. Will do that this afternoon after granddaughter nap time is over.

She will decide if I should revisit website.

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    So happy for you glad she is taking the lead wonderful

StubHub likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She added a new version of taking the lead this weekend. She sent my new collar and leash with me.

Last night I slept collared all night. It woke me up several times. She video called me first thing to see it on before I started my day. She allowed its removal during day.

I expect I will be in it again tonight, she says I must practice till it's a natural occurrence that want interfere with sleep or other activities.

missmissy and Guest 2684 like this.
  6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am doing better with collar at night finally. Its good for at least currently she has me wearing it every night home and away.

She has leashed me on occasions while at home. She is being entertained with my acceptance of this. She comments that was a natural at this new addition. The brief times at home she puts it on me after bath time and leads me to bed with her leash when it's my bedtime, she attaches leash to her headboard until she comes to bed. Usual to perform a massage before getting released to retire.

I have to travel with both because sometimes she has me leash myself while doing my computer and paperwork.

I am on an extended roadtrip currently going to Utah midweek through Wednesday next week before returning to playhouse for project work then back to Iowa.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  7. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Keep up making her happy. I think you are enjoying it as well

8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We both are having fun and enjoying the journey.

Working to get some at home time soon would like some time and in person time.

We are planning another playhouse session getaway in September.

I am in hotsear for being delinquent again on my postings in diary. I can already feel the punishment, almost.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  9. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Glad you both are having fun!

10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well I am very far behind on documenting things I to my diary.

I know day wear my larger bras and forms during my days. At night my mega forms.

I've now have four cocks that invade me at her discretion I've been pegged by her with both the larger ones now. I had to carry all four with me on my extended travel this month alin with my butt plug's.

Per her video directives I've been exercising to develop ability to become more comfortable taking the increased diameters. They are very formatable and require focused concentration and relaxation to take them in. Once in and some time to adjust I can slowly work them in and out. Its quite a step up, MsJoslyn told me regular use and practice will allow me to learn to enjoy the pleasure being filled up creates. I think that is still somewhere in the future.

Shes delighted with the wood paddle and it requires very little effort to redden my bottom. She also is developing skills with the new riding crop. It was making regular appearances in the basement before I headed out.

I continue practicing my room cleaning skills and my pinafore has been my primary garment. I wonder what the housekeeping staff thinks finding my extra neat room on my check out.

Some hotels have gone back to regular daily services but I have to decline that . For now during Covid it's not unusual later it might draw attention.

Went back to DocK hormones have dropped back so.e she's holding on HRT for now. Other tests were good feedback. I was in bra with thinner forms but my male bikini underwear. She asked if I just wanted to stay in panties with a grin, I said no if I got a choice. She handed me my Male bikini undies," I figured that choice ".

I return from Utah to Arkansas to return to the playhouse before going North. Thought our metal roof was going up but they now may delay since one installer crew is down due to covid.

I may get home earlier now will be checking back Monday to see where schedule stands. I expect she plans to test ride me with new cocks on return to see how I do with them.

I have demerits and expect I will be sore after receiving the licks.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well apparently I have again failed to properly document my diary with enough details . She has been checking and I got a video call shortly after my last posting. She's been watching closely since I have been behind. I gain 2 demerits a day morning and evening reviews. She told me I was already going to find it uncomfortable to sit upon my return and its getting worse every day. I can expect multiple days of punishment with all the points I have.

I will start with my trip to MsD to select my additional new larger cup bras. We started at the front as she pulled down some bras before we headed to dressing room I got to try on an underwire in a D cup but the cups are extremely large. MsD explained this model runs large but was designed as a full fit as well. Its actually bigger than my DDD cup.

MsD asked my wife how she liked the suggestion of using the smaller forms in larger cups. My wife quickly remarked "I really liked the alternate look and the effect, reminded me of my high school size, he's really cute in it". MsD was pleased. Now I know who generated that idea. She then remarked I was currently wearing the combination and she could review it herself today.

As I removed my shirt MsD smiled, oh your absolutely right about a cute appearance. With those forms Mand his breasts that's almost a bullet bra look just a bit less pointy. Even those small forms and his own are creating a nice young projection. Are they giving you enough cushion and isolation for comfort Sweetie? Yes mam their fine I just have to watch the extra projection and they tend to bounce more. Well Sweetie young breasts like to jiggle it's natural.

Well let's take that setup off and try this D cup did you bring your size 9 forms. Yes man there in my bag . I fetched them out and she inserted them. She then slipped it on and went behind to hook me in. I then adjusted myself and the forms. As I leaned back it was easily notable this wasn't a minimizer design. I was thinking they were close to my larger sleep forms in projection just less diameter. It was a nice dark blue color. The cups were formed thin foam. The underwire seamed to be comfortable at least on early evaluation. MsD checked the wire position and declared it a proper and good fit. The wife had me turn profile and back before declaring it acceptable.

OK, let's slip this off and you can check out the 210 Barbara in DDD cup your going love this color its call Amethyst. I watched as she traded out the forms and inserted them into a light purple near violet color bra I suppose that's Amethyst. Again I held out my arms as she slipped it onto me and proceeded to hook into place. Don't you just love this lovely color it really looks nice on you and my compliments to your taking care of your chest hair. Don't you prefer the hairless chest? Well yes mam, I don't get the band pulling on hair during the day it can get aggravating with sweat and heat. Well Sweetie the bra designers never considered putting their designs on a hairy body.

Well what else can we do for you today? Are the pink panties working out for you?
    They are fine , I don't think I need anymore for now. Well Sweetie we stock them in your size in several nice pastel colors. MsLinda wanted to know if you decided to upgrade to the panty liners she suggested to better prevent accidents. Yes mam, I have upgraded to them , it was helpful.

I will let her know your using and are happy with them. " He's doing much better keeping his leakage under control, it was a good upgrade for him, MsLinda has saved him unknown amounts of punishment ".

"Sweetie, are you sure you don't want some extra panties?" I believe I've got enough. "Well you're full time now and traveling. I believe I am stocked up for now. "Well then get dressed and we will check out."

12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My trip to DocK to review my prostate status and hormones levels generated some good medical conditions. She was pleased I had dropped in the values and is for now not pushing me into HRT to counter act things.

During this discussion Ishe did examine my breasts and took some new measurements. She did asked if I had found better comfort wearing bras more. I told her yes it was doing a better job with my sensitivity issues. My wife brought up my 24/7 use including the increased forms sizes to help the isolation. DocK asked me if I really could tell a difference. I told her for sleeping the extra pad was completely isolating me feeling the knots and my nipples by spreading pressure out. She asked if the extra padding size bothered my sleep. I told her after a few nights I adjusted and no longer note them. She said good sleep was very important and if it's working that wonderful.

She then inquired about my ED and if I had any level of erections since last visit? I had to tell her nothing was happening on that. I had no erections note even partials. My wife spoke up " he doesn't even respond to extreme stimulation but that's not a problem ". She asked me if I had and orgasms ? No mam, I have had leakage discharge ". " He had an orgasm at Valentine's day, no erection but a full release ".

Well orgasms aren't required the body will discharge excess fluids in various ways for health. We will look at changes on medication again towards end of the year. I won't another set of labs monthly till then. We will call if I need to see you after their review. I really want to avoid HRT to control the female values and T drop if possible. Maybe next year we can move away on prostate medication and that should help the ED issue.

"His health is primary focus, we don't require his ED to improve, we are doing fine without erections aren't we Sweetie " Yes man, we are adjusting to things. Well that's fine , I agree health status is the primary goal.

Well let's do a quick digital exam and we can get you on your way. Just roll on your side and slide your pants and underwear down, you know the drill by now. She gloved and lubed up. Quickly she explored my prostate and was done. She handed me some towelettes to clean up.i fixed up my clothes. Everything was good a quick urine sample before you leave and were done.

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well we also had a trip for me to visit MsJoslyn with the specific purpose of acquiring a new cock to my collection. I was not getting to pick it I was to accept MsJoslyn's selection for me this time.

"I know MsJoslyn understands your needs better than you and I expect she will pick you next cock accordingly, I expect you to cooperate fully without and foolish behavior ".

Before we left she handed me the smaller leather paddle and the new riding crop to load in the tote bag. She then handed me my newest butt plug , " go insert this and use 2 lube shooters. don't forget your pads front and back. We don't want any messy accidents "

I went to bathroom and took my time filling myself with lube and the the large plug , it still took care and time to take it in. On my return she gave me a ziplock with 2 lube shooters and small bottle of lubricant for the tote.

We headed out as we drove over I could feel the plug constantly. I knew I was leaking front and back into my pads. I was debating what was going to occur at the shop. I was quite concerned how many others might be there this time of day.

When we arrived I was disheartened with 2 cars setting in parking lot. I knew we would not be alone while shopping. We went in I had my Murse and tote bag in tow. As we entered MsJoslyn greeted us and was checking out a couple. I saw another couple further back in shop, middle aged MsDonna was talking to the lady, her husband standing behind her.

MsJoslyn wrapped up and the couple exited. Well what can I do for you today Sweetie? I would like you to pick out a new dildo for me. Oh, don't you mean a new cock? Yes man, a new cock, I just meant you label them dildos. Well that's true but you're using them as a cock and that's the only way you should reference them. Yes mam, I will make sure to properly describe them.

Well OK let's move over to the display and see what I can find for you, been giving it a lot of thought since you're madame's call. You're really expanding your horizons, excuse the pun. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices I will pick from. But I need to discuss how you've been getting used to the last cock you picked out.

I kept looking over at the other couple concerned they could hear us. I watched and the husband kept looking over at us. They were by the butt plug's and MsDonna had 3 setting on top of counter. I wondered if he was worried about me hearing their conversation, although it was just the ladies talking. I watched as the wife handed one of the plugs to him, I quickly turned back, did not want to add to possible embarrassing moment.

MsDonna noted my wandering eyes, she quipped me , your here for a new cock aren't you. Yes mam, I returned my focus to her. Well Sweetie how much have used the last cock and how comfortable are you taking it all in your twat? Well mam, its much more than the others I have to go slowly and relax to not be painful. Well that's normal, are you doing as I said and taking a pause once your penetration is made before starting any pumping?. Yes mam, I do , I rest and relax. My wife spoke up " I also do the same, I have him guide and work it around., I only supply consistent pressure, once it slides in we wait, I allow him to thrust back as signal ". Very good, once he's ready he impaled himself for more? "Yes he will push back and then I slowly match up and began to fill him. We go slow and increase rythm as we progress "

Sweetie are you comfortable and enjoying the experience? When done slowly it works fine. Sometimes as we progress she can get aggressive but it is working out. Are you feeling pleasure during this ? Is it better solo or with her mounting you? Well I do feel good during both ways, its more about the angle my prostate really gets intense with the right angles. Well have you had an anal prostate orgasm yet? No mam, I don't think so. Sweetie when you do you'll know, I guarantee you that. Its like a Gspot orgasm compared to a clitortis orgasm, no comparison. The big difference is a pspot want reset your libido. You keep working at it, your pspot will will amaze you both.

How about penetration depth cand you take the whole shaft fully with comfort? Yes mam after a bit of time I work it into me fully to the balls are at my crack. When she does it as we work it in also but usually not quite as deep.

Well that answers my questions to derive the final decision. She went into the counter and brought out a single cock placing it on the counter. My jaw dropped, it looked massive. I started to say something but kept quite. She saw my face, Sweetie let's compare she set up an equal to my newest cock. It's an inch longer and a quarter inch bigger diameter, now put you eyes back in their sockets.

You can will be able to take this into your twat and it will stretch you some but I promise if you follow the proper instructions your going love the exquisite feeling this will provide you. Your wife will enjoy the very special shape against herself as well. This is built to provide maximum pleasure for both of you.

I think in a few weeks of exercise and development this will be your favorite cock and you'll never look back. During all this I'd forgotten about the others in the shop. Looked over and I knew we had been entertaining them with our conversation. My wife replied, "so this will fit my jouque harness nicely " , oh yes madame it's perfectly matched and your vibrators will compliment if desired.

I picked up the shaft the texture and feel was very realistic the head had a nice taper and would actually be a better penetration probably. I have yours here in a box, would your like to go in back to try it out? The dressing room with restroom is open unless MsDonna's has offered her customers , they were here first, let me check. She walked over to ask . There was a conversation between the ladies, I watched the husband blushing and turning away. His wife spoke to him and he turned back to face the ladies. I watched as he nodded his head and I heard him say Yes mam.

MsJoslyn walked back over, it will be a few minutes their going to use the room briefly. I watched MsDonna carry a boxed plug and bottle of lubricant around followed by the pair, the guy walking red flushed and following the ladies. I already knew exactly what was fixing to happen to him. I figured shortly they would come out and he would be plugged carrying the empty box and lube over to check out. Another participant in the games ladies play on us guy's.

They took about 10 minutes and indeed walked over to check out. The guy looked at me , we both were pawns in the game. We both quietly new our plights. MsJoslyn again noted my watching the other customers, she boldly called out, it's your turn Sweetie, the dressing room is available. The guy and his wife watched as I headed back with my box and tote bag

Aa we entered the room MsJoslyn asked if I had lubricant with me? Yeah man in my tote bag. Well you're going to need it and some time with your new cock , remember slow and easy. "Hes got his newest plug in him warming things up , as you recommend "

Excellent that we help. Go ahead and use the bathroom. Would suggest you remove your pants and panties completley and probably your shirt. We will wait here in case you need anything or help. I just want you to relax and don't worry about full insertion, just a few inches. Do you need a condom? No mam, I have some in my Murse with me and extra pads. Excellent you go ahead we will be right here if you need us, let us know once you penetrated.

I went inside and closed the door. I stripped down to just my bra and forms. I got lube shooters filled and things played out. I heard them talking in muffled tones. I put a condom over the massive shaft. There were baby wipes and paper towels available . I worked to ease out my plug.

Got it out and cleaned things up. Then I injected lube. I added lubricant to the shaft. I worked it around as I tried to loosen my sphincter for this cock. Slowly I began to ease it into me. Many pauses as I worked the tapered head into me. I heard laughter from outside, I suspected MsDonna had joined them.

I continued my efforts and I slipped past my sphincter I paused and just worked to relax. I was pleased to have taken this new larger invader into my twat. I gave myself a few moments then I be8to insert more as I did some slight rotating as I inserted more. Again I paused before adding more into me, I guessed I had about a third of it in me.

I called out to them to let them know my status. MsJoslyn asked how much was in me. I told her I was guessing a third. My wife spoke " Sweetie if you're comfortable. go ahead a see how much you can take ".
    I began working more into me. I added a bit more lubricant outside. I then started a bit of in and out movement with a little rotating back and forth. My prostate was distinctly feeling this and I was starting to leak. I took a tissue to wipe one handed.

I continued with my efforts pausing at times. I was very stretched and had some slight burning sensations. Pausing helped and got past that. I was stringing precum on my leg. During my pause I cleaned up.

My wife called out " Are you doing OK, how much have you taken. " About half of it, should I stop? " No, if you can take your time and see how much you can get in". Again I heard some laughter and I knew all 3 were in dressing room. Apparently no knew customers had entered to set off chimes.

I continued to work the shaft I started some slow in and out motion seeking relaxation and more penetration as I pumped it . I was actually getting comfy and was enjoying the sensations . I paused and used my fingers to judge distance to the ball sack. Only a couple of inches. I be8to slowly push until I felt the sack against me and I paused with that.

I felt really full and stretched but it was great I actually had taken this all into me. I had major juices on my legs. I looked down and also saw I had some on the tile floor. I had no erection pressure in my micro, I wished for something to happen to my limp pinke besides its dribbling leak. I was wishing a major dream to have some hard going on, I never was a fraction of what was in my twat, not on my best day.

MsJoslyn called out asking if I was alright and how was it going. I gathered my thoughts. I am OK, I have taken it all in now. I heard clapping and cheers. They called out you go girl, fantastic.

My wife called out " Sweetie , we would like to check this out, I am coming in". She opened the door I was still gent over. "Oh , you really have taken it all in the ball sack is kissing your cheeks. Stay put there I want the ladies to see, come look at this. "

They both stepped t the door. Wonderful told you that it was going to work, how does it fill. I'm OK, it took a while but I'm fine. Everyone is getting a full view of my backside stuffed with a major cock held by my hand on the ball sack.

We are very proud and pleased does it fill good knowing you've taken that cock fully into your little honey hole Sweetie? Yes mam, I never dreamed it could handle this. Well it appears you're handling it just fine, your definitely handling those balls and that wonderful cock shaft like a natural.

Madame he truly is amazing and a wonderful natural at this. You two have some wonderful opportunities and fun in your futures. Sweetie does that cock make you feel good? How's your Pspot feeling?

I can definitely feel the pressure and it works my prostate far more than the smaller cocks, much more pressure. Well I figured that out looking at my floor. " indeed look at what you've done in her floor, you've got cleaning to do. Well we are going to leave you alone for a few minutes so you two can finish with what you started. then clean yourselves up and then the floor . Ladies let's go back out front while they wrap up, I assure you your floor will be clean, hes really gotten good at cleaning ".

I was embarrassed but at the same time wanted to indulge myself with this intense sensation. I went ahead and continued my slow slipping in and out movements, I even increased and varied my strokes. Its larger size kept pressure on my prostate and as the head passed over it was beyond intense. My micro CK was leaking at different points and my legs along with floor were collecting my deposits. My knees were getting wobbly.

I decided I'd better stop despite the desire to continue. Finally I extracted the shaft. I decided though to reinsert it to see how it went. As I pressed it against my rosebud I found it slipped by with minimal resistance, I suppose it had stretched and relaxed , I repeated the removal and reinserting. I then made a few more pleasurable strokes. Finally I declared a stop despite wanting to continue. I had felt sensations like nothing else. I found myself wondering how it would feel with her pumping it into me

I cleaned everything up and cleaned the floor tile twice. I boxed up my new cock toy and headed back into store.

The ladies all had big smiles as I walked out and set the box on the counter. "Ladies let go inspect your floor and decide how many demerits he earned. You Sweetie might as well join us. They all looked over the floor has brief conversation. Sweetie get you paddle out and lower your jeans and bend over.

"Ladies, since it was your floor would you care to administer the punishment licks?" I stood there in my panties bent over waiting. MsJoslyn spoke up, I suppose we should accept your offer since you have given in store authority to us, it's appropriate with your attenance. " As I told you you have punishment rights for hus inappropriate behavior with or without my attendance, I only need to know when and what occurs , as you know he could on occasions come here solo and you have the needed tools on hand"

She handed the paddle to her they each applied 3 licks each. My eyes watered. I was happy it wasn't the wooden paddle. With that I secured my jeans and we went out front.

Checking out the ladies both said they expect a good detailed accounting of my progress with my new friend.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    During our return home from MsJoslyn's my wife asked me about her invitation to allow them to see me with my new cock planted deep in my twat. I debated how to explain the wide swing of emotions it generated.

I was very embarrassed humiliated, despite them being very aware of what I was doing with the cocks in my collection. I was also excited and proud that I was actually able to accept it in my twat without tearing something up. Finally it was very stimulating to me and my prostate with the obvious leakage.

Well the ladies are very knowledgeable and aware of you situation I discussed in advance the option of seeing you filled up and also their options to apply punishment today and in the future. I want to remind you that at the shops the ladies are equal authorities as me. They have full knowledge of your chasity and submissive position you should feel free to discuss anything with them they can help you handle this. I trust them and you should as well.

Your going to need much exercising to become quicker taking your various cocks but that is achievable. You did well today and more use will shorten the insertion time and you can enjoy the benefits. Just imagine your first prostate orgasm, it's a goal to target. Hopefully with more practice it will happen sooner than later.

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    That evening after her major massage session, I got to exercise with my new cock under my wife's guidance. She had me put down protective pad and laying on my side with a pillow doubled between my knees. I had worn but removed my butt plug before my shower. I was told to put 2 lube shooters in preparation.

I began with circular motions and external lubricant to relax and prepare. She then moved me to began teasing entry. I began to partial plunge and retreat. Pausing to apply additional lube she then said apply consistent pressure and take it in. I did and I made complete entry and paused, just relaxing to the invader.

She told me to just rotate the cock left to right in fixed position. Doing this felt strange as it tugged my sphincter, it was a interesting feeling and relaxing. After a bit she directed to continue rotating but to take more in . I add a couple of more inches and ignited my prostate.

I felt the pressure change as the somewhat curved cock varied pressure to my prostate. my urge feeling on needing to pee came with this but I began leaking precum. She was delighted and began commenting on it stringing down with occasionally a blob. It drooled down my abdominal area out of my cage then onto my leg.

She later had me continue to impaled myself deeper until finally the ball sac was at my cheeks. I continued to drain juices during all of this and she verified I was now wetting my pad. She used her fingers to gather some for me to suck off clean. " are you enjoying yourself Sweetie, your little pinke certainly seems to be the way its putting out nectar for you". Yes it's feels very different and nice. " I think I should get the little man and let you suck your nectar off one of your cocks"

She had my other cocks on her headboard shelf. She began collecting my stringy juice onto the purplish shaft. She the inserted it into my mouth for me to clean up. " I certainly hope you did a proper cleaning of your cocks ". I knew they had been washed and sanitized. She then reached for another cock for collection including the deposits on the pad.

She swapped cock and I was cleaning another. She then took my last and spun it to collect more spunk. This was my second largest cock to the one buried deep in my twat. She had me to continue to clean and suck but instructed me to began slowly pumping myself.

I did as instructed with a steady slow rythm. I felt the changes as it passed over my prostate. Sometimes a blob would be pumped out wit a pass. She swapped to my 3rd cock with a quip, " open wide ". She told me to take hold and suck it clean. Then she said practice your deep throat exercises fo awhile and pump your twat faster. Doing both took effort, I stopped one or the other a few times. Then I felt her riding crop on my leg when it happened. I focused hard to keep both moving. I ended up with more licks.

She had me clear my mouth and commented on how well I polished that cock. She then had me stop pumping and reposition onto my back. She then had me continue with slow strokes. This was a bit difficult and tricky. After a short time she had me change again.

This time doggy style again with slow strokes. I was having trouble support on pillow but all my weight into chest and shoulder. Again only for a short session. I was glad for that. The only good thing was the the angle of attack changed and created a different feeling.

With the cock still buried in me she pulled up the wedge pillow. She then had me on my belly with my ass in the air. She then took over the cock. She stroked me with it. She asked " how's this feeling to you Sweetie " Way better and more comfortable like this and it's wonderful since you're doing it to me. "Well don't get spoiled or expect this to happen , in fact why don't you reach down and take over."

I was devastated, I should not have said that. I reached down and began stroking myself, my reach limited how deep I could go. Again she had me stop and reposition onto my back feet to the mattress she pushed them back very vertical. My rear overhung the wedge. She again took back control of the cock plunging it deep again and began pumping with variable rates. She changed the attack angle and my prostate immediately felt the changes.

She giggled and said look at you you're pinkie is trying to pump your spunk with some of my strokes. "Seems like a medium speed stimulates the best reactions. I will remember that ".

I was getting lost my eyes closed just enjoying the sensations and delirious with passion with her doing it to me. She slowed and stopped much to soon I was in a great place. She again had me take over but my reach and angles were not equal. She declared I had had enough fun exercising for the night. " I know you're really been enjoying this tonight but it's your bedtime. You need to withdraw your new cock and clean everything up. Get dressed and retire. "

Slipped the cock out and felt my sphincter try to close reluctantly. I felt the sensation of being empty. I had to accept I had just had the best reactions and feelings from being filled and exercised. I suppose the new cock had made a real difference. I felt a bit tender but very little the way of pain.

My wife asked "are you OK Sweetie you're acting a bit strange?" Nothing wrong I guess I'm just a bit worn out. "Well I suppose that could be the case, its been a long day and you certainly were working out your new cock along with the older ones. Suppose you're twat and jaws are tired".

While I wrapped up with my cleaning duties I decided to check my twat which was still leaking lube. I first used my fingers and found no resistance hardly at all. I tried the little man cock and it just jumped into me with a slight press.

I decided to try my others and discovered they easily were accepted. Even the new on took only minor effort to return into me. I suppose my sphincter muscles had relaxed bigtime. I put a heavy pad on expecting more leakage. I didn't want any accidents for her to notice.

During the night I changed pads twice.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The next morning she told me to put my larger plug in . As I lubed up and went about insertion, I noted I had recovered in my sphincter some. Although I had less resistance and a quicker insertion. I thought about maybe another evening of exercise might be in the mix. I spent time during the day remembering all the sensations experienced. I recleaned all the toys and put the back into headboard cabinet. I wanted everything ready to go with whatever she might have in mind.

As I went about the day the plug reminded me of it's presence and what might replace it later. I was actually looking forward to being exercised with my newest cock again. I thought about actually taking my plug out and seeing how easily I could take my new toy back in . I resisted the temptation and set about my chores and errands.

When evening arrived she told me to get ready for bed but to remain plugged. I asked if she was sure about the plug. I quickly received, " I told you what to do, I don't need to repeat it". I quickly gave her a yes mam and headed to shave and shower.

I got dressed and headed to bedroom. I wasn't sure what was on her mind. She came in in her panties her nightshirt in hand. She laid down and simply said start my massage.

I worked by her directives for over an hour till she called to end. I was wondering the whole time what was next. She looked at me and defined that question.

"Your done move over and go to bed". I was so disappointed. I said nothing and positioned myself with Pollyanna.

I was restless, I was really bothered nothing else was going to happen. I finally drifted off she was video gaming but I went to sleep. I had fulfilled her needs for the night. I was happy with that.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We got up I was still plugged. wondering since I was only home 2 more nights before starting traveling if she was going to exercise me more. I decided to inquire about removing plug her response was quick. " I didn't tell you to remove it did i". No mam, was just checking. " You can remove it and put in 2 more lube shooters but don't play around ".

I did as directed and was quick about it. I did find removal and reinserting was easily done and pretty quick. I got dressed after she went upstairs. I decided to reclean all the toys and put the back into headboard shelf. I wanted everything ready for whatever.

Typically she really has exercised me with new toy's before I leave. I was disappointed last night was her massage only. I was hoping tonight would find me being worked over.

I then started laundry duty. She informed me I had errands to run as well starting with groceries to restock. I returned and put away also turned over another load in laundry. She then told me I needed to go to MsD's shop and allow them to select 3 pair of panties for my inventory. I didn't think I needed more but didn't challenge.

I headed down and went in. MsD and .MsLinda were at counter checking out a lady. I waited quietly and noted 2 other customers looking at bras on display. The lady left and I stepped up and they both greeted me. MsD moved off to check the other customers. MsLinda spoke out, what can we do for you today Sweetie? I quietly said I needed 3 pair of new panties and she was to select for me.

Well, do you want the same as your pink full brief style? Yes mam same style they are working fine. I had noted the others were probably not hearing us talk. Well we have various lovely pastels in those panties. Let's go back to a dressing room and I will round them up. She escorted me to the rear dressing room, I be back shortly.

I waited she knocked and reentered she had a bundle of various colors. Well Sweetie what panties have you got on today? I uh have my black Bali,s on this morning. Well you can slip these over those so I can decide which colors best suit you. So slip out of your jeans so we can start. Couldn't you just pick some, no real need to try them on.

Sweetie I said remove your jeans so you may model these panties. I look at skin tone and such to pick colors. Yes mam , I slipped out out and set my jeans down. She handed me a pair of lavender similar to my amethyst bra , I slipped into them. OK try this pair of peach colored ones. We continued through. Blue. Beige. Yellow, green she also had pink. She handed them to me last. I already have pink MsLinda. I am fully aware of that, there's nothing wrong with my memory. You on the other hand seem to frequently forget who is in charge here.

I yielded and put them on without any more delay. Pink still is very cute on you it is one of your take homes along with lavender and peach. Switch out of your black panties into the pink to go home with I'll be back wait for me. I stripped and switched quickly then waited.

There was a knock and then the door opened it was MsLinda followed by MsD closing the door behind them. They approached, I told you pink really is gorgeous on him Linda. Your absolutely correct it really suits him. But as I told you we had some issues during his fitting that must be addressed.

Sweetie, why were you disrespectful about and during modeling panties for MsLinda? Your stubborn ways and challenges are disrespectful to us. We are just trying to assist you and your needs. Yet you keep making it difficult despite your madame's directives.

I didn't mean anything by my comments, i only reminded her I already had pink panties and didn't feel they required modeling to select colors. You also had to be instructed twice to remove your jeans did you not? Well I guess. No guess she had to repeat her instructions. Each of these events warrant demerits. Don't you agree that these events happened? Well I guess. Stop that, there's no guess did those occur? Yes mam they did.

Well you have earned 6 demerits, 3 transgressions multiplied by 2 since we both are helping you. But you were not here with us that isn't fair. Fair has nothing to do with anything, one more word of backtalking and I will triple it as MsMichele is minding the store so we can assist you. I said nothing else unless answering them.

I had an understanding with your madame that you brought something in your tote bag in case it was needed. Yes mam, my paddle is with me. Your paddle? Only one? Well no mam, there's actually two. Again your failing to be forthright. No mam, I just didn't say paddles, a slip of the tounge.

MsLinda does that sound sincere ? Honestly , not really but I could give him the benefit of the doubt. I believe he will remember all his errors once we are done.
    Well we will hold at 6 licks then unless there is further misconduct .

I believe it's time for you to bend over either grab your ankles or brace to the dresser counter. MsLinda since you're the primary one disobeyed choose your paddle. Oh I want the wooden one, it reminds me of my father's paddle used on me and my sister. My Mother still has it.
    Well I will go the leather one, I believe it will do a proper job. Let's each pick a cheek and to spank. MsLinda chose my left side.

Ii had bent over and was still holding the counter during this time. OK Sweetie, I am starting, I expect you to remain in position and don't rise up or turn loose of counter edge. If you do that means I start over my Father's old rules. It's alright if you decide to cry, no shame in that.

She planted the first blow with a noisy pop, I winced and stung like crazy. She paused briefly and without warning popped me again somewhat lower and felt like it lifted my cheek. Again she delayed and in came the last lick that pushed me forward. I felt my eyes watering and a tear running down.

Impressive Linda that certainly does the work, let's see how leather compares. She moved behind me and it was hiding her from my side view. Without warning I caught the first lick, I yelped from it. Moments later she landed the
    next one, my eyes watered more. She paused and repositioned before the final lick. I was on fire and tears were falling off my cheeks. I had managed not to cry although I was close to it. They both were serious about their efforts to punish me.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  18. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I wanted to not stand up knowing my face had tears showing. MsD then remarked for me to stand and face them. I reluctantly followed her directive. They looked a me with stone faces. Well Sweetie I hope in the future during visits you will behave better and not require corrective actions like this. I suppose you're madame was wise to send your paddles along. Thank her for both of us for being so wise.

MsLinda would you look at this as she handed me a tissue. He's dripping tears. Yes Mam that's not all that's he is dripping I'm afraid. She pointed at my panties, I had not put on a pad and I had a wet spot and my cage was evident.

Well that's a very small problem, Sweetie you know your supposed to be wearing a pad to prevent wetting your panties that's another demerit minimum. Putting on fresh panties should always automatically mean a fresh panty liner with your tiny leakage issue. Well for the moment you need to change panties do you have spare pads? MsLinda can loan you another. No mam I have my own in my Murse.

Well turn away and remove your panties we must review your paddle marks anyway. I turned but before I started slipping off my panties the both giggled. Sweetie I'm afraid you're leaking somewhere else. I'd forgotten my butt plug the extra relube this morning was leaking from movements. It also meant the ladies would see it as I dropped my panties. The bottom plate spread my cheeks enough to be visible especially bent over to lower panties.

Sweetie we already have seen your little twat is plugged your panties while bent over plainly display the base plate. We are adults and know what butt plugs are. Besides we use tampons every month it's got a lot in common just your using an alternative hole.

I do believe though this equals another demerit because you should have had a rear pad in place. Well slip those panties off let's look at your paddle mark's and get you in fresh panties and pads. Well there's quite a difference between those red cheek marks. MsLinda I do believe your side is definitely pretty much fully covered in red your positioning was perfect. Thanks MsD I tried to overlap my swats. You spaced yours well with three distinct red streaks . OK Sweetie you can change panties.

I took off my panties slipped up the fresh ones inserted pads a settled everything into place. These were the lavender colored ones they were fairly translucent. Well I believe we have 2 demerits left I suggest we swap cheeks and paddles and each deliver one more. Sweetie bend over and get positioned again. They swapped paddles and I got two more solid swats my eyes watered again.

Sweetie let's have you slide those down and we will check your stripes. I stayed bent over using one hand I slid my panties down to my thighs.

Yes look Linda they are deepening in color as we watch and the angles are a lovely pattern. Sweetie you're going to have to report and show your madame when you get home. I believe she will enjoy the results although she will probably be upset you earned discipline.

I hope she likes the panties Linda selected to add to your lingerie drawer. You may put your jeans back on and compose yourself for checking out. We will take your other panties up front.

I wiped my eyes and got back together before walking up front. All three ladies were at counter. MsMichele stepped up to check me out. She printed my invoice and ran my debit card. She handed my bag with the panties inside with a smile she remarked, enjoy your new panties. MsD and MsLinda joined with, don't be a stranger come back soon.

I returned home with everything. My lady told me she would be downstairs shortly to strip to underwear and prepare to model purchases and my discipline marks. I presumed they had either called or texted before and after my visit.

After showing my new panties and my racing marks as she called them. I got redressed she told me to wash my soiled panties and then prepare lunch . I did both and also attended laundry. As we ate lunch she inquired how I managed to earn the demerits at the boutique. After hearing my explanation she remarked " be glad I wasn't there you would have gotten more demerits ".

She then told me I had another afternoon mission to visit MsJoslyn's shop. She would explain after lunch.

I sat on my sore bottom eating and wondering what my afternoon would be like. My simple shopping trip for panties had terrible results.

"You're going to visit MsJoslyn's to pick up more lubricant for your trips. I expect you may manage to remember to behave properly with your sore bottom. You will carry the tote with the paddles in case you fail.

I will behave properly, I really wasn't bad at MsD's I don't think. " Stop right there, it's not what you think is improper , it's our viewpoint you better remember that "

Yes mam, I really am not meaning any disrespect to any of the ladies, I don't realize what's happening. " What's happening is you mouth or reactions are incorrect. The ladies are expecting you, I expect you to thank them for their help and especially for selecting your latest cock that you've seemed to really enjoy. Despite your original fears". Remember to behave properly and the ladies are in charge "

Guest 2684 likes this.
  19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I got the last load of laundry into the dryer and it would wait till I returned to put away. I got my bags and headed out to MsJoslyn's. I expected to be embarrassed and blushing my face may be as red as my sore bottom. I was going to be on my best behavior, I wanted no more demerits. I was really hoping for a vacant shop.

Driving in I immediately knew that wasn't the case with 2 cars in front. I decided to wait a little to see if some got done and left. After a bit I gave up and got my bags to head into the shop. They each were dealing with couples, they waved at me and suggested to look around they would be free shortly. Looking at the couple's one was young the other middle aged. I just drifted about trying to stay off radar.

MsJoslyn had the young couple and apparently they were shopping for a vibrator and toys. The older couple were discussing plugs with MsDonna. The young couple made their choice and were checking out and left. MsJoslyn approached me, well how are you. Fine thanks for asking.

What are you needing today? I just need some additional lubricant supplies, running low and I have trips coming up and will be away for a few weeks. Well certainly we have plenty of stock in your anal lubricant. I knew fully her voice was heard by the couple. I was trying my soft voice but was a wasted effort.

MsDonna was motioning to is to come over. I followed MsJoslyn at her request. MsDonna began explaining the couple were interested in butt plug's use and if they could the be retained for longer periods. She asked me if I would offer advice to them from our experience. The husband was trying not to look at me but the wife was smiling and said " if you don't mind sharing your experience we would really appreciate your thoughts " .

MsJoslyn rang in, I am sure he would be happy to share his direct experiences, wouldn't you? Well ah, I guess I can. MsDonna said, absolutely, don't you have this very plug? Yes mam, I do, what is your question. She looked at her husband, ask you questions dear he is being very considerate to offer us help.

Well uh, how long can it uh, can it stay in at a time? Well 12 to 24 hours is easy with proper lube. His wife smiled, she prodded him. go on ask your other questions dear!

Well, uh does it hurt to put it in ? Is it uncomfortable to wear?

With proper lube its very comfortable to wear. Taking proper time and not rushing allows comfortable insertion. Does that help? Anything else? She punched his ribs. Ah, can you do normal things while it's in your rear? Pretty much you can do any normal activity, drive etc. With a proper fitting plug I've found no activities limits although at times you will be reminded of its being there.

Sir I cannot thank you enough. Hearing this settles it, Donna what color should we pick? Well we have stock in blue, black and pink for this model She looked at her husband, honey what color would you like? I guess black would be fine. No, I don't think that's the proper choice. Sir could I be bold and ask what color you have? Mam I have the blue one in that model and my wife likes it, She also fancied the pink quite well.

Thank you so much, Donna , let us have one in pink! I suppose we will need some lubricant as well. Her husband just hung his head and followed them to lubricant rack. The lady turned back, " Thank you again so much. Don't we dear? He looked up. Yes thank you.

I just helped seal this guy into a future of being plugged. MsJoslyn turned to me, that was very compassionate of you to offer real supportive information to them. Yes mam, it wasn't a big deal. Oh no, it was very brave, I know we put you on the spot. You handled that well and I didn't have to command you to do it. You would have ordered me to respond? Yes if a suggestion was not enough.

I never dreamed of offering advice on such personal information. Of course I would probably never see them again. At least I hoped not. I really wanted to run for my car. We will wait before getting your lubricant since they are selecting theirs. I expect MsDonna is showing them your two favorite ones both are top sellers for anal play.

So how are you doing with your newest cock? While you were here you seemed to be accommodating it well. Yes mam, maybe we could wait and I want to tell you both about it. OK, MsDonna will be done shortly we can wait by the register.

They came over to the register and he was carrying the lube and butt plug. MsDonna started checking him out putting everything into a pink bag. She described her additional free lube samples she added. As he was paying her his wife stepped by us. I again want to thank you for sharing information with us. No problem glad I could help you. Well I realize it was awkward, here's my business card , maybe if you need some legal advice I can return the favor. I expect you understand discretion about these things. Yes mam, these are private matters for us all.

Her husband walked up with his pink bag. Dear don't you have something to say? Well uh, Thank you again for your information. With that they headed out.

MsDonna walked over, you were wonderful giving them your input, you even managed not to turn red while doing it.

Open2njoy and Guest 2684 like this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    MsJoslyn and MsDonna together it was time before someone else came into the shop. Ladies I want to thank you both for all your help with everything. Its been a lot to process and deal with. I am doing experiencing things and going places I never thought of and overall its helping my marriage and relationship with my wife.

I owe you MsJoslyn a special thanks for your latest help selecting my newest dildo. I was fearful of it's measurements and you gave me resolve to try it. I must admit it was different from my previous dildos and I have already felt sensations the others did not generate. I have quickly decided it is my favorite and only expect that it will become my primary. Its size and shape stimulate me the most by far. Thanks to both of your for helping me fulfill my potential.

Well Sweetie it's been both our pleasures helping you blossom into the new you. We are ecstatic about your new lifestyle and filling your madame's goals for you. We will continue to assist in your development. Your doing quite well in developing new skills and realizing your potential is fulfilling you madame's wishes in your relationship. We still see resistance at times a nasty trait men often exhibit but you're learning that leads to punishment. Yes mam, I made mistakes today at MsD, not on purpose, but my behavior was not proper.

Really. did your madame address this? Well indirectly yes. Explain indirectly. Well I was solo like I am here but my wife had me bring along 2 paddles in case they were needed. How clever of her, of course she probably realized you ability to earn demerits. Yes mam, I suppose you're right, I can say and do things without realizing I am misbehaving my wife is aware of this bad talent.

Well as as she looked at MsDonna with a smile, you do have that talent. Yes he does, indeed MsJoslyn. They both smiled at me.

So your running low on lubricant, that's an easy problem to fix. Have you had any trouble taking on the new cock. No mam, no rushing penetration and lube has paid off. Are you able to bottom out with the full length. Yes mam, once I get it in and adjust I can easily expand to take the whole shaft.

So you feel like you're getting different and better sensations using the larger cock? Well yes mam, I don't quite understand why I suppose the shape and size change where and how much pressure gets to my prostate. I see so mostly your prostate is the main difference? Well not exclusively, I am getting other sensations at the same time. It's especially nice when my wife is doing it to me. She's had it in her harness? No mam, at this point only with her hands with me in different positions . I see, so she's experimenting on what angles and positions are stimulating you the most currently.

Yes I suppose she is, I know everything my wife has tried has be better than other dildos even with same pumping and position. They looked at each other again grinning. Have you had any pain while she has been pumping your twat? Only an occasional twinge. Well that's fantastic your twat would be telling you if that cock didn't belong there.

How about when you pump yourself how's that. We'll many positions don't allow good angles nor penetration fully and it fatigues my arms and hands quickly. I see, so it's best when you can take the cock fully and at a good angle. Yes mam, it really ramps up the feelings and sensations.

Have you ever felt near an orgasm during your exercising sessions? Kind of but it never seems to hold on and build up. I kind of start ramping up but fades out. I really try and desire is off the charts to climax.

Well just relax and be patient sometimes you can try to hard. Relaxation and just enjoy the waves of sensations, your just a novice in what you're new talent gas to offer. Sweetie using a cock properly to achieve a maximum orgasm is something everyone has to develop. That includes anal fucking, your Pspot orgasm when you have it will spoil you. Women who find Gspot orgasms are spoiled and clitoral orgasms pale in comparison. Trust me your madame fully understands this. You are so lucky shes helping you blossom and develop this side of you.

You're little pinke already is fairly useless and the day is approaching you won't care. Oh no, I don't want that, when my meds get changed I expect to get back to normal. Sweetie you're on your way to a brand new normal and that little appendage isn't going to be needed, except to sit and pee. Your going to love your future and your madame knows that about you even if you don't.

I don't understand fully about this, I do understand we are doing much better and things are improving. Sweetie you follow your madame's directives and enjoy the fun results, that's your only option. The rest will fall into place. Your happy and she's happy, that is real magic.

Your not alone and this isn't new. We've in this shop assisted thousands in various journey's each person and couple are different. You yourself just helped a couple on their journey today, that's a fantastic gift.

Your heading out on business? Both business and personal. Have work projects but going to from Southern base so between jobs I can work on her playhouse. Trying to get things ready shes taking a vacation with me again to the new homesite. Play to use her playhouse instead of RV this trip. She probably will have much torment planned for our alone time.

Well Sweetie let's stock you up on lube so you can exercise that new cock your enjoying so much. Apparently your twat is learning what it likes, so let's fix you up. Since you're keeping a plug or cock in you a lot I would suggest getting a 16 or 32oz to refill your smaller travel and bedside bottles. Really a great cost cutter and saves trips to shop although we love your visits and hearing about your fun.

Well let's get a 32oz , 8oz and a 4oz that and two packages of lube shooters. Well Sweetie that should keep your twat lubricated for lots of exercise sessions! I've got to setup the playhouse with supplies now also. Great idea less to pack and tote.

You mentioned you got punishment at MsD visit this morning. Yes mam, I received 8 licks total. My goodness you were quite bad apparently. Yes mam, they felt so. I would like to know if some was from improper addresses to MsD or your madame.

Ugh, no mam, with MsLinda, I had to be told twice to remove my jean's to model panty colors, I questioned needing to try them on for comparison then I questioned her remembering I already had pink panties in my colors. Well that's 3 demerits we are still 5 demerits short for 8.

MsD felt that it should multiply since they both were there. I almost made a triple multiplier to include MsMichele who was watching store for them. Well that's 6 then not 8.

Well MsLinda had me switch from my black panties to the additional pair of pink to go home in after my punishment. After my 6 licks I had leaked on the front and also back of my pink panties. I had not properly protected them with fresh panty liners.

You wet the back of your panties? Well I was still plugged and my wife had me relube in the morning. My movement had allowed lubricant to leak past.

I see so 2 demerits additional. That adds up, I would have thought by now you would instinctively put pads in. Yes mam, I should always.

So did you speak about your madame while there? Yes mam, several times. I see and how did you respectfully refer to her? Well, uh, my wife like normal. Have you noticed MsDonna and I bought both always refer to her as madame. Not her name or your wife!

I guess maybe sometimes. Well you have done well and proper addressing us as MsJoslyn and MsDonna since you first came in. Yes mam, my wife required that at all shops. Well Sweetie you just did it again. What?

You used wife to address reference her. From this point forward in our shop you will use Madame or Mistress speaking of her and if she is with you in the shop if you're addressing her. No more wife or honey. But,. No buts, you in this shop will earn a demerit for each infraction. We started counting this afternoon. But I didn't know this how could you start counting. It's simple you just questioned my authority, that also is a demerit.

I suggest you hold your tongue wagging unless you're answering a question or acknowledging us. Yes man, I understand. I started trying to remember how many mistakes I had made.

While we are reviewing proper addressing you have also transgressed on a another point , any ideas. No mam , I have know idea. Well I will enlighten you poor memory. Your madame specifically requires you to always refer to your cocks as cocks, not dildos, your not to use that word. Yes mam, but! There are not buts, no exceptions. What the industry or even our counter labels say is illrelavant to you. You twat is being exercised and filled up with your favorite cocks, simply that. Your enjoying being filled up by the new cock I picked. Yes man. Yes man what?

I love my twat being filled and pumped by the wonderful new cock you selected for me. That's correct Sweetie you love having a big cock working in you twat don't you? Yes mam, I have been starting to really enjoy it.

Two things, instead of Yes mam, I believe Yes MsJoslyn or MsDonna is more appropriate. I won't consider Yes mam as a demerit for now. Thank you MsJoslyn, I understand your requirements. That's a good boy, I am sure you're sweet cheeks will appreciate less demerits.

MsDonna had been busy restocking counter goods but was listening to everything. She spoke up, Sweetie is there any other shopping you need to do today? No, MsDonna only my lube supplies and again thank yo both for all your assistance for me and my Madame.

MsJoslyn walked over Donna what was your demerits count today? Well I afraid I came up with 12 , how about you? 14 was my tally. Goodness that's a powerful lot. I agree very substantial. He's already had 8 licks from MsD and MsLinda combined this morning. Gracious, his little cheeks must still me red and sore. That was an understatement and now I am about to get more, my head was spinning.

MsJoslyn, may I please offer an idea in private? Of course, they stepped away and were whispering back and forth. MsJoslyn came over, wait a moment I need to make a phone call. We both waited while she went into the office.

MsDonna started asking how my butt plug's were doing and how much time was I spending plugged as we waited. MsJoslyn returned, she nodded at MsDonna that raised a smile on her face.

Sweetie we need you back into the dressing room. Hopefully we can conduct this before any other customers arrive. I headed back including my tote bag. I was fixing to get more spanking and I was dreading. MsJoslyn I am really sorry for my transgressions is there anything I can do to avoid spanking?

Sweetie demerits have been aquirred and that is only resolved with punishment. I understand you have your paddles there in your tote. Yes MsJoslyn both are there. Very well hand them to us. I withdrew the leather and wooden paddles and handed them to her.

She offered a choice to select to MsDonna, she took the leather. OK Sweetie last time you grabbed ankles but I know that is difficult for you. Why don't you drop your jean's and bend to hold the counter top but look down not at the mirror.

I got into position. Waiting for the start. Now pull those sweet panties down we need to inspect the conditions. I one handed tugged them to my upper thighs. My butt plug of course peaking out between my cheeks.

Well, those certainly are rosey cheeks. It would appear this morning they primarily worked paddle per cheek except for one alternate blow. Yes MsJoslyn 3 licks each side and 1 alternate per side. However did you know that.

Sweetie if you could have my view it's written in your cute rear end. MsDonna borrow his phone and allow him to see the before picture and also get one on yours for his file. She clicked photos and showed me my stripes. She was right you could count each blow.

I was still waiting. My eyes were watering just thinking about more licks. MsDonna spoke up, Sweetie I asked MsJoslyn about a possible stay of execution for you. She proposed something to discuss with your Madame, that was the phone call. Your Madame was in agreement. For now pull your panties back up.

I wanted to let your Madame know how you volunteered to advise a couple about questions they had in using butt plug's. I felt that earned what I call pinke points. I didn't realize that's the name of your little penis in the micro cage. I suppose it's a good play on words. Point is pinke points are positive rewards that could offset demerits. My suggestion was to freeze today's points and if you're next 2 visits shopping here or with MsD's shop you don't get any demerits today's 14 demerits will cancel. I wanted to shout hurrah but to quickly. The catch is if you get even one demerit during either of these you will get half the licks applied by each shop plus the demerits earned at the failure visit. Is that something you want to accept or today you can use your pinke points and that cuts you down to 7 licks. Stand up and give yourself a few minutes to decide.

I pondered if I could get through 2 shopping visits without generating demerits, I really didn't want more licks today. I knew I would be pushed over to crying with my already tender buns. Dam near did at MsD's.

MsJoslyn MsDonna, I believe I choose to behave perfectly during my next 2 visits to null out my demerits in hold.

You realize a single demerit will double down on your cheeks old and new demerits and you will visit both shops that day. If it's late you will return and still get all licks in one day. Yes MsDonna, I thank you for this chance. Remember that if you fail its only a chance, you have to earn it.

Yes MsDonna and thank you MsJoslyn for calling my Madame to negotiate in my behalf. I will humbly thank my Madame on my return home.

Well, you may pull up your jeans and we will check you out. As we came out a couple walked in. I paid and exited before anything else occurred.

On my return home I immediately got a private moment with my Madame and thanked her. She in return remarked she liked the new salutation and when in private she now expects that from me. She said Mistress for now is a little to much but maybe in the future.

21. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    It must have been embarrassing to discuss the details of being plugged with a couple face to face. Yet on another level, it must have also taken your experience to another level by knowing in real life there are other husbands out there who are on the same journey as you.

StubHub likes this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Yes it was embarrassing, I managed not to blush into a tomato red. The ladies were supportive and I was amazed the lady being appreciative for my comments. Her husband was very embarrassed as well. I could appreciate his emotions.

It was a special moment I won't forget but would be happy to never repeat.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    After a very difficult day and a entire new as busy trying to remember all the new requirements and pitfalls.

With only two nights before my round robin business and personal work I would be out for nearly a month depending on the carport construction crew schedule. I rolled the dice and chose 2 shopping trips with 0 demerits, otherwise my cheeks were going to be raw.

I had not factored in being away for several weeks time to loose focus. With the ladies having command authority they could deal out any task or requirement and if I balked I had demerits. An instant forfeit maybe I should have braced and taken the 7 licks, cried my eyes out and moved on. It's too late I am committed.

During the late afternoon I tried to refocus and think about what she might do to me tonight. I despite all wanted to be exercised with my new cock by her I to get lost in those exciting feelings. I expect I will be exercising myself by video commands during my away time. My domestic kit was in my suitcase room for my toys ready to load. My collar-leash ,Butt plug's and cocks would add probably 5 pounds to my suitcase. I had lube and shooters in there too.

I continued my day dreaming.

24. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I was never into the BDSM club scene, but had a few friends who were in their 20s. They said you wouldn't believe the number of professionals who were flipping at night. I am not surprised you ran into one at the shop, although that must have been a terrifying scene for you at first. Congratulations on getting through it.

Thank you for the updates!

StubHub likes this.
  25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I grilled our dinner and after we ate and were watching tv she requested a foot massage turning off the tv. I started rounding up my supplies and returned. She looked up from video game on her tablet, " you aren't properly prepared ". Madame I have everything here. " go get your collar and leash ". I returned and presented it to her I got down into the floor. She buckled me into the collar and attached my leash. You may begin my massage.

As I was applying lotion and beginning to work. "In the future once we are retiring for the evening you will be collared unless I instruct different " . Yes Madame. " On your travel when you're at hotel you will be collared as well as in the evenings when at the playhouse " . Yes Madame, I will follow your directive. I continued her massage.

I have already been wearing to bed every night anyway. I have become adjusted to it and rarely does it wake me. She pulled my leash and pointed when she wanted me to swap feet periodically. When she had enough she pulled me up with leash. She unhooked me and instructed me to prepare for bed.

When I was done she rehooked me and lead me into bedroom. She's added two adhesive hooks on top of head board and hooks my leash to them. Tonight I was hooked on my side not the middle which normally means I am to retire for sleep.

I was disappointed it meant probably no activities or exercise tonight. I really figured she was going to exercise me again. I was looking forward to her working on me. I was still awake when she finished as walked in the bed. She moved my leash to the center. "I decided to get a massage " she removed her top and laid down on her stomach.

I went to work moving around per her instructions. She again wanted additional foot massage attention. I kept working hoping the massage would lead to my exercise. She called a halt and got up and moved my leash. I really crashed. She went to the bathroom she came back in and threw the keys to me.

"Get naked and remove your cage". I immediately started peeling everything off then unlocked my cage. She came over and climbed in on top of me. She had removed her panties but still had her tshirt on in the dim light.

It was the first time since Valentine's day she had made contact with me like this. She informed me to keep my hands on the mattress at all times. She had done this last time after I had tried to caress and fondle her as she humped me. She positioned my limp pinke and started to gyrate on me. She reminded me also to lay still unless she asked me for movement.

I felt her moist warmth against me as she went through various motions and speeds. Our juices were working together to create a wonderful wet and slippery contact. Also generating some wonderful sounds. She occasionally caressed my hairless stomach and abdomen. I was hoping she would reach my breasts and nipples but she avoided that so far. She reached behind and caressed my thighs.

Her rythem picked up at times and she shifted her position. She was adding pressure as she leaned forward and quickened her pace. Her breathing pattern was changing. She let out " lift to meet me" between breaths. I started lifting my hips countering her grinding into me.

Shortly she paused and totally changed her movements into a slow rotational swirl. We we very wet and you could her the sound from that. Shortly she stopped. She lifted and repositioned my soggy limpness and set back. She made slow side to side movements and then stopped again. She made no acknowledgement but suspected she had at least one orgasm, she has rarely ever acknowledged her orgasms.

She dismounted and got up. She said nothing and returned to the bathroom. When she came back she asked if I wanted to exercised tonight. Yes Madame, if you want me to. Well go take your plug out, put in 2 lube shooters ,clean yourself up and come back.

I quickly got prepared and returned. She had the wedge prepared and told me lay with legs off feet on mattress. She handed me the little man cock, my smallest cock. Alright you may begin. I sadly began working it around and quickly had filled myself with it. She instructed me to pump myself at various rates.

After a bit she asked how that was doing. I told her not much stimulation. She told me to withdraw it and handed me my newest cock. Well try your new favorite. I took it after laying the other on the pad.

I began to circle and press it into me. After a few moments my sphincter accepted it and I paused to relax. After that I began taking more in using some back and forth strokes. She decided to direct my actions. " go ahead and slowly plunge to you bottom out and pause " I followed her directions.

" alright begin slow fuller strokes." She then had me speed up. "Are you getting more stimulation?" Yes Madame it is much more effective. " Well you're pinkie is still limp and dripping, why don't you try to masturbate yourself " I began working with my pinke what there was I really couldn't get anything happening.

" How are you doing? Anything getting excited yet?" No Madame, not really. "Well keep trying, you want a climax don't you?" Yes Madame, I really would it's been a very long time. Well this is your best chance, your masturbating and pumping your twat with your favorite big cock, surely you can get your rocks off."

I was desperately working at it but nothing was catching. My brain was mixed up my twat and prostate seemed to be the focal point of pleasant sensations, my pinke was barely in the game. After a bit , " are you getting anything going, your really working your pinke?" No Madame I am doing everything I can, it's just not happening. " Well you might as well stop your masturbating, it appears to be a complete waste, concentrate on working your twat"

I worked to go deeper but it was difficult. I also was limited to the angle I could generate. I really was hoping for her to get involved. No such luck.

" well it would appear your content pumping yourself with that nice cock aren't you?" Yes Madame, I am getting more sensations from it. " Well do you think you could get to a climax?" Madame although its very stimulating I really can't get things really revved up with this angle and penetration my arms reach is limited.

" Well maybe you need longer arms, first your short pinke and now short arms, you just coming up short". "Well let's wrap up, I know you're enjoying yourself but it's bedtime ".

I pulled it out. Went about cleaning everything up put my cage back on and placed the keys in her cabinet. Got redressed and into bed. The evening wasn't exactly what I had dreamed of.

Was a shock and a thrill. I freaked a little but got passed it.

Indeed she was open and her giving me a business card was bold at least to me. I kept my privacy guarded. She certainly was open and definitely exposured her husband's position in things.

Its difficult to be open to the ladies in the shops even now with their open knowledge about me.

Glad you're enjoying my diary entries.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice