Vanilla family

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by GoddessG, Mar 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    This is different to the norm, and a serious-ish post..I am a mother of 2 young children (both below 9) plus have a soon to be caged man (my life partner, we stupidly both missed the signs over a decade ago that we were soul mates and instead both married other people, now both divorced and finally together).

How do you logistically have the kink time with children in the house? Our time previously has been at his place, when my children are with their father/ex husband.. he is going to meet them soon, staying at mine. Going forward we will be living together (no time for this yet - the children will be the biggest factor in this).

We will make it work, so we have the vanilla family life and also our adult time with him in full slave mode. Just keen for advice as to how to make it work and I suppose hide the kink (and signs of cage! Although my key will be around my neck, if asked I shall just say its the key to his soul) as much as possible.

Thanks in advance :):key::pray:

Guest 3729, Consensus and Robinoh like this.
  2. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    You can always make him things that seem romantic and normal to others while having him serve you. Requiring him to open doors for you, pull out chairs, help with chores etc. While on the surface these things seem mundane to others, add some spice whenever a quick feel, bottom pat or long kiss is appropriate. If your children see some of this it will appear as a loving relationship and give them a role model to follow. The real kink is saved for alone time and can be the time for behavior adjustments if needed. Make sure to plan some date nights or weekends if you have grandparents or other parents available for sleepovers.

Femunk, jo3, Smokey5518 and 7 others like this.
  3. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    I have 2 kids under 10 as well. My wife and I have a reasonably active bondage and chastity life. The quick squeezes and other such small things keep the daytime spark going. The kids have never noticed or said anything if they bumped my cage giving me a hug or something. Once the youngest walked in while I was getting dressed and asked about the cage, I responded that it was daddy jewelry. By not making a big deal and giving a short answer that fit with his age it prevented more questions and has never come up again.

For our bondage fun it is after the kids are in bed, weekends away, or during the day when the kids are at school. I am the stay at home parent and my wife works from home one day a week, so many Thursdays find me immobile for a chunk of the day. Knowing our kids we are fine playing after they have been in bed for 15 minutes. As an example, Wednesday night we put the kids to bed and put in a movie, for the duration I was in my straight jacket and gagged while she edged me repeatedly. Made it difficult to concentrate on the movie (it was Fantastic Beasts 2, which I had never seen).I

Point is, you will adapt and find ways to satisfy your desires.

4. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I like those ideas /formalising them. You are right, they'll see an appropriate for them wonderful solid loving relationship with their soon to be step dad cherishing their mummy. :)

Rectrix, Consensus and tiruh811 like this.
  5. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, some very very useful and helpful advice. I feel very reassured that we can make it work now:love:
    The daddy jewellery idea is brilliant should it ever be needed.
    I cannot wait until tomorrow night now when I lock him up. :):)

6. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    We have two young kids as well, both under 8. We don't play as often as I would like but it is always after they've been put to bed. I've had the kids climbing on me and whatnot and none of them have ever noticed when I was caged. They don't come busting into my room when I'm naked or when I'm in the shower so they won't see the cage.

We don't do full on FLR so there isn't much going on outside of the bedroom in our case.

pewpewpinlaser and 1mlockedup like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a 13 year old boy, and the only thing he notices is how well I treat her. Reality is, I think it sets a good example and is healthy for him to see that it’s ok for a man to dote on a woman.

In three years he’s never seen or felt my cage. Some things have to wait for him to be gone or in bed(punishment, being the maid, some of the service stuff) but mostly it just cuts down on spur of the moment teasing and pampering. We don’t do a lot of scenes or drawn out stuff that would require the whole house.

You can make the most of the time you have, and when you can’t “play” is when some steamy fore play can really drive him crazy. Text him instructions even when in the same room, whisper in his ear what you would do to him if he wasn’t locked, send each other pics in private etc, you can have a lot of fun even when kids are right there without them knowing. That reminds me, a quick private meeting for a few minutes of oral, tell him to see to the kids, you’re gonna finish yourself off without him...it certainly gets my attention when things like that happen.

Good luck, it’s a balancing act, but you don’t have to be super mistress, just imaginative and willing to try and you guys will have lots of dom/sub time.

8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Like others here I also have two kids. One soon to be 10 and another a freshly minted teenager. We are luckier than most in some ways. We have our own business that is run from our home office. Still with meetings and jobsites I can go days without alone time. You just take advantage of the time you have. It would be easier to offer specific advice if I knew specifically what you like to do and how often.

9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    There are few things in life that I feel overqualified for. Answering this question is one of the few things I feel overqualified for.

We have six young children ranging from 9 years old to 4 months old. Few people, if any, on this board can relate with the insane pace of our lives.

Finding time for playing is incredibly hard. We are usually up until 11:30-ish finishing all of the laundry, dishes, etc. and then start our day again at 5:00 a.m. getting everything ready for the day. I don’t think either of us has had more than six hours of sleep in years.

Really it just amounts to once or twice a week you have to say “fuck it” to all of the shit piling up in the house and spend time with each other and then work your ass off for the next two or three days catching up on the responsibilities you shirked in order to have that time together.

I wish I had some super romantic advice to give, but this is really how it happens in the real world when you have small children. Any kind of sexual time together comes at a cost and you just have to accept it and live with it.

Rectrix and PouchPantyLover like this.
  10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh, and as far as the kids noticing the cage, it has only happened a few times in the 3.5 years we’ve been doing this. If the kids manage to bump into it or something I just say it’s my belt buckle. They never question that. I have had to get creative when out in public with the kids without my wife. If my wife is with us and the littlest kids need to use the bathroom I just have her take them. If she’s not with me, and since I can’t use a urinal with the cage, I have to take them into the stall and shut the door. I always go for the big handicap stall. I usually give them my phone or something to occupy them so they don’t see my cage. I very discreetly take care of my business and pull up my pants without them seeing anything.

It’s an adventure, that’s for sure.

On the occasions when I have taken the kids swimming, we agree to have me unlocked. It’s just too much of a risk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice