Valentine's Over With

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastitysub1964, Feb 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chastitysub1964

Beaumont Texas
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    So I have been basically a free range cock since Valentine’s day and enjoying the moments. Yesterday, we found some peace from the kids and went to the bedroom for some love making. Normally I would maybe kiss or caress her but typically would get in bed on my back and she would top me. I guess I was feeling a little frisky and I was missing taking her from the rear and did not naturally progress to the subservient position she was accustomed too. After a few minutes of heavy necking and petting it occurred to her as well and she asked what was going on. I sheepishly let her know my desire and she laughed and projected that tight cute ass up as she bent over the bed. She invited me to in and allowed me two thrust and then said that was enough and for me to get on my back. She laughed and had her way with me and in all fairness we both had great orgasms. At the end she announced she liked my behavior better when caged and reached into the drawer and pulled out the cockcage with the smallest base ring. Without any discussion of how long are expectations she just left the room and told me to lock up after I cleaned up. It was one long night last night getting readjusted having that tight firm squeeze reminding me that my cock is hers again.

spider203, servinher and LeadingLady like this.
  2. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    Once the cage fits and the game is understood, I wish I understood why they ever put the cage in the drawer. Life is so much better locked.

Queensbitch and JiL like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife and I usually had sex in the Cowgirl position. We do not view intercourse as one being dominant over the other. My wife on top allowed me to see her face, breasts and my penis thrusting in and out of her. I was able to play with her booms or rub her clitoris. My wife loved to pinch my nipples and sometimes would play with her own clitoris. We just liked the position.

When I did get into a D/s relationship with my wife's girlfriend, intercourse was not allowed at all. I have not had intercourse for over 20 years. When I first discovered chastity I thought it was stupid to give up orgasms. Heck, I lived with two women so I could have more orgasms so chastity did not make sense. Until I tried it. I then became addicted to the anticipation of an oragsm more than the orgasm itself. I love an hour of being kept on the edge. Although an orgasm after 3-4 weeks of denial is good, it means that I have to start over again to reach that level of constant arousal, dripping and trying to get erect in my small cage.

Sounds like you two have found what works for you. We had a few false starts trying to do chastity like we read online. Once we did it our way, it clicked for the both of us. Since we left our girlfriend 6 years ago so the reason my wife did not have intercourse with me was mostly gone, she got used to not having it. She likes sex the way women do it, without penetration and is very petite and my penis hurts her. I am not large. She is just the size of a 12 year old at 100 lbs. with 38 C breast. Chastity was basically the way I dealt with the frustration of no intercourse and my wife's much lower libido. If I had to have fewer orgasms anyway, I might as well make that frustrating wait into a fun sex game.

JiL likes this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    "Dealing with the frustration of no intercourse, lower libido", and often not around for long periods of time. Yes, this sentiment sounds and feels all too familiar, and was definitely a factor in my decision to enter this life.

traveler likes this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Read this about how straight women have fewer orgasm than bi and lesbian women. The key is that PIV sex alone does not provide the majority or women with orgasms, something I learned at a very early age and what made me popular with the girls at a time when most guys said performing oral sex on a woman was gay. Really was that bad back then. I loved oral sex and had made a few women who never had an orgasm with a man, have them. Word of mouth kept me busy until I got married.

Read this: http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39077293

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice