Valentines day

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Dumb1, Jan 26, 2010.

1. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    :Tulip_Up:Here's how Mistress R. and jaimelynn's day went yesterday::Tulip_Up:
    Mistress R, woke up to breakfast in bed. She was presented with a bouquet of roses and a :love:Big Godiva chocolate filled heart. Later She received a full body massage. About 3:00pm jaimelynn went in the kitchen to prepare a spaghetti dinner with homemade Italian bread.(Mistress' choice) After Mistress ate, i fixed a plate for myself and Mistress R. went to the living room to enjoy a movie. After i finshed the cleaning up, i knelt at Her feet and worshiped Her feet:smilies_xxx02: while She enjoyed the movie.

After the movie was over i ran a bubble bath for Mistress, while enjoying Her bath, i fed Her dessert, a homemade mayonnaise(chocolate)cake. The night ended with me tucking Her in bed, when She pecked me on the cheek :love0077:and said, "Well done." Then, i padded down the hall to get ready for bed myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice