Vacation from Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PouchPantyLover, May 27, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Do I need a full blown release? Man, that is a loaded question. I guess for my wife and me chastity is about orgasm denial only as it provides her with the level of devotion and service it brings about in me. To her it is less sexual (as far as I'm concerned) and more control. When I'm given a full blown release she really loses that control at least for a time. The result has been growth in time between full blown releases. I hope it doesn't become permanent, however I know once I'm two or three weeks in, I am firmly in her control. My guess is that she will give me a full blown release in January around my birthday, but after that I think it will be a long dry spell.

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    how many full O's do you get a year? Is your wife upset with the loss of control? You might want to discuss those with her and see what she thinks. communication is key in this game.

3. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I agree 100% on the communication point and we do communicate, however I found early on that over communication can be a bad thing too. I mostly try to leave in depth conversations to once or twice a month, however if she brings something up I happily participate in the conversation. As to your first question we are still fairly new to the chastity lifestyle. We started late January of 2017. When we started our lock-ups were measured in hours. I think the real change came the first time she kept me locked for a whole week. I was going crazy to do things for her to show her how much I loved her. That was the point where I started making the bed every morning. From there stuff just snowballed. By April I was going a month, by summer 45 days and then from July to November.

The loss of control frustrates us both for different reasons. I'm actually not bad after a short period of unlocking, say 24 - 48 hours and a couple of orgasms. On trips like our recent one where I was unlocked for a week, I get comfortable with how things are going. I can pee standing up, I can wear boxers, I can enjoy a good scratch and I can get my rocks off. Then the cage feels like a prison sentence. I get surly and moody. I am not at all anxious to please her. Ultimately I remember where the too much freedom leads to. Where I was a year ago and I know that ain't good. So I try. I put the cage on, but I'm not submissive. Slowly with time and effort, she brings me around. I locked back up on Sunday and I'm starting to feel some of those "must serve her" thoughts coming back.

She resents the loss of my service and that makes the biggest impact on her. She understands though that this is part of the lifestyle we signed up for and whittles me down. I suspect as they years go by we will figure this stuff out and either she'll become more efficient at the whittling or I will become more accepting of the re-lock phase.

ugams likes this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    has she ever been interested in locking you up by herself. Like hey its locking time, puts the handcuffs on and then locks you up? It might take her some time and fiddling, and of course a bag of frozen pees lol, but she can get it done. You may not feel submissive to her but you sure will enjoy it ;)

ugams likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    She has never really participated in the lock up process. I have a jailbird with the security screw and she'll usually give me the special screw driver "key" to unlock. Then it stays together until I relock. Sometimes I'll try to haggle or negotiate for more time when she tells me to lock back up, however if she puts her foot down I do as I'm told. Once locked I give her the key. I guess even in my not so submissive moments I'm still submissive to her. Even after I'm locked I still go through this transition period where I'm difficult and moody. Ultimately she finds away to get me back in my place. Plan to post on this as it happened yesterday, but going to put that in my punishment thread instead of here.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Giving this old thread a nudge as it is T minus 6 days until vacation. Slightly different dynamic as I've been unlocked for about a week. My big question is whether or not chastity and an FLR are a thing of the past or if this is temporary. We are under a lot of stress with getting ready for our big trip. At two weeks this is my longest vacation since my honeymoon 19 years ago. She has the new job and training her replacement in my company. I have several bids due before I go, so just a lot. Not shocked she wanted to put things on hold. Is it just a hold or is it something more? She was quite dominant in bed last night. Historically that's been a precursor to locking back up. Nothing will happen before the trip I'm sure. It's more a question of what will happen after.

7. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    My wife notices my attitude change if I'm unlocked for even one day, she doesn't like it.

We're booked on a cruise later this year and she tells me I'll only be unlocked for the flight and airport stuff, after that Im to be locked for the cruise duration.

She's not bothered about security and akward questions as it'll be in my suitcase for the flight.

ugams and tiruh811 like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My wife wouldn’t allow me to be unlocked, madam is insistent on 24/7 no exceptions apart from safety as previously mentioned by others. And the occasional edging and teasing session when I have been very good.
    And as my madam has said I have gave her more orgasms since I have been in a cage than I ever did out of it!

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I imagine that will be quite torturous for you. Many women, hopefully including your wife like to get dressed up on cruises and you could potentially end up doing a lot of straining against the steel for the duration of the cruise.

I am, frankly, extremely jealous! I’m sure you’ll love and hate it in equal measure.

ugams likes this.
  10. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    You do know they have airport style detectors when getting on and off the ship

11. Macho de Calcinha

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    I really enjoy a naturist cruise vacation. It would be interesting.

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    We have done vacations both ways but much more often than not, the fact of being on holiday makes absolutely no difference. I'm locked for the duration except for getting through security when flying. Sometimes, if flying to visit family for a few days, I've been unlocked, but that's made no difference either, my chastity has just continued on honour for the trip.
    Occasionally when going on a proper holiday, she's wanted a "sexvacation" and I have been unlocked from the morning we leave home to the evening we return. When we have done that we've had far more sex in the few days of holiday than we ever have had even before chastity, but the control and denial is still there, we both know that when we return I will immediately go into hard denial again, and for a while after being relocked up she'll tease me even more than normal.

It's rare that we do this, it's been around once every other year. While it spoils that macho desire to go for the record or tough it out, it has the opposite effect of softening those feelings, she's so much more in control if she decides that I will be having full orgasms for a few days.
    When I am locked up it's absolute, with my wife there's no unlocking me just to have one or two orgasms, full or ruined; If the cage is on, it stays on, so I think how we do it is not really any different to the couples who do that, it's just that we only seem to do it when we have an "occasion" to do it. When we do it on a break away she's doing it for a positive reason, to enhance the break, rather than it being just any old weekend and unlocking me for my personal relief.

It's also good in that it gives us confidence that everything is healthy and working down there, and being a couple who love having sex together, it's also something that even if it happens far less frequently than it used to, when it does happen it's explosive, and why would we want to deny ourselves that completely?

Writing this has made me realise just how much my wife is now controlling my sexual releases only for her pleasure, except a few times in the very early days when she wasn't sure how much I could cope with, she's never unlocked me just to give me the pleasure of an orgasm and then lock me up again. It also shows that she no longer feels any guilt from denying me, initially she used to feel it was unfair or cruel of her, now she just hugely enjoys our dynamic. Now that she's learnt and is confident that I no longer need orgasms, she sees no reason to give me one when she already gets as many as she ever wants herself.

ugams, true42 and Queens servant73 like this.
  13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Like at airports, it's just theatre to make people feel safe. You just tell them you have metal hip joints and would they like to see the operation scars. Then they just smile and let you pass.

RoyMunson likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice