1. seekingfemdom801

seekingfemdom801 New member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I'm a 29 year old man living in SLC and looking to see if there are any women out there looking to talk about FLRs, chastity/cuckolding relationships and more. I am looking to date and have a FLR.

I'm successful and looking for someone in their 20s.

2. Tom S

Tom S New member

Local Time:
    Ever find any takers?

3. seekingfemdom801

Local Time:
    Unfortunately no..

4. Tom S

Tom S New member

Local Time:
    Rough crowd here in Utah....

5. seekingfemdom801

Local Time:
    Damn right it is.. lol. Have you had any success whatsoever? If so, please share your methods :)

6. Tom S

Tom S New member

Local Time:
    Yes. Most have come from conversation related to women who enjoy the dominant side. Try the Internet though. Plenty of willing KHs out there....

Keep looking, you'll find the right one.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Free websites rarely, very rarely work to find someone. First off, probably most women are actually men as I embarrassingly found out after a year of submitting to a young man messing around with me to see how far I would go. I had two dominant women in my wife. The first was a live in girlfriend who cuckolded and sexually humiliated me for a year. Then there was my wife's lover of 30 years was a naturally dominant woman.

My wife's girlfriend wanted financial security for herself since she had no spousal rights when living with us. My wife was her wife and did all the housework and cooking. Even made her bed in the morning. My wife's girlfriend went online to one of the popular paid dating websites and found a cuckold who was fine with a FLR marriage. That enabled my wife's girlfriend to split her time between her cuck and my wife. She had sex with me too, but it was S&M sex. She actually sighed with pleasure when she hurt me. Before I knew it she got my wife to deny me intercourse and oral sex. I would join them in bed all the time but used as a helper as needed to get each other off. Nothing like laying there watching your wife get sexually satisfied by a woman.

The point of this story is that I found my first girlfriend from work. My wife's gf found a submissive husband online. None of us ever had any luck finding a woman on free websites. Since you are successful you must come into contact with dominant women. Ask them out for date. I dated a few dominant women that way. Women who owned companies or had high positions with their firm. To tell the truth I was never comfortable dating dominant women. I just wanted to be dominated in bed and not date them. You could also go to one of the popular dating websites for a fee and be honest in what you want. Chances are good that there are women on those sites looking for a man who will be submissive to them as is my wife's gf's husband. He even listed that he wanted to be cuckolded.

8. Tom S

Tom S New member

Local Time:
    Have you tried adult sites like fetlife?

9. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Anyone still watching this thread??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice