Using the CB 3000 and 6000 together

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by chronicM, Jul 20, 2010.

1. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Has anyone tried using the cage part of the CB3000 with the rings and spacers of the 6000?

About three years ago I bought a 3000 and it was a perfect fit for me. The only problem I had with long term wear was chafing from the hinge. I eventually got rid of the whole thing.

Then about two months ago I bought a CB6000. The ring is infinitely more comfortable compared to the old 3000 one. The only problem with this one is the cage of the 6000. My cock doesn't really fit in it. It is just a fraction of a hair too narrow for my penis to move freely up and down the cage. In the 3000 there was just enough room for air to circulate through the cage. But perhaps I just didn't dry my cock well enough after showering, but I also couldn't ever get water or soap in there.

Anyway, I'm rambling on...my question here is: Can you use the cage portion of the CB3000 with the ring and spacer system of the 6000? The only problems I can foresee are the guide pins not lining up and the spacers being shaped differently.
    If I could combine the two in one device...then I could probably be locked up for however long I think possible (or as long as a keyholder decides).

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hiya, I use cb2000 rings with my cb3000. However, I don't know if the cb6000 pieces are interchangeable with the cb3000.

mikecb

3. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    The answer to all my prayers!

http://keptforher.com/newstyles.html

Does anyone have any experience with ordering from keptforher?

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I have ordered from KFH in the past, and received excellent service. If you don't want to spend the $$$ for a new cage, you can buy the solid rings separately from the CB3K website for, I believe, about $15. That's what I did, then modified them to have the "open top" design of the CB6K. It was a nice little crafts project. There are pictures in my Gallery.

5. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Recently got a Stainless Steel short lockpin for s 6K from
    CB6000improvements@gmail.com

It may interest you they include conversion pins to do this conversion aswell as a spacer kit for the 6K in the 300 format of white nylon but there are 34 items in there so you can pack guide pins too
    Have ordered one too !

6. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    I customised my CB3000 so it would work with the CB6000 rings and spacers. It is easy enough to do, you just remove the pins from the CB3000 cage and drill new holes for the pins and spacer pin to go through. The spacer pins hole needs to be a bit larger, though, due to the oval shape of the pin.

7. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    I have ordered from them numerous times. Fast ship. Great people to do business with.

8. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    I'll second the good service from keptforher. I ordered my 6000s from them - they quickly answered all my pre-buy questions, and processed and shipped the order promptly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice