Urologist - orgasm unnecessary

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Oct 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I spoke with a urologist about health issues with avoiding orgasms, climax, and ejaculations.

I said that my wife and I keep me in the plateau phase to prevent a refractory period, and that I have gentle emissions. So, I basically described that we practice male orgasm denial, and my wife gives me (perfect) ruined orgasms and keeps me hard. I wanted to know if the clenching and twitching and big spurty orgasms that leave me spent, flaccid and uninterested were necessary for health.

We spoke in medical terms but I was told that (gentle) Emissions vs (forceful) Ejaculations are the same thing from a health perspective.

There’s no need for orgasms for male health.

I had a physical examination as well. I was feeling very full, plump, meaty and juicy on that day. I had been denied orgasm for three months prior, and it was nearly three weeks since I had last spilled out cum.

I was asked if I had any pain. Nothing hurt at all.

So, there it is. I have been been given the green light to continue our orgasm denial. Indefinitely. No concern, constraints or limits.

My wife can keep me orgasm denied.
    I don’t need to cum. I can pour out slowly.

I was very pleased with my positive experience with my urologist in general. I’m excited I could accomplish such a direct and open conversation.

My wife was very pleased to hear all this.

anasyrma, Kadira, Jr93 and 30 others like this.
  2. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on having such a mature, open conversation!

Did the urologist say that any emissions were advisable for male health?
    Or, contrary-wise, did the urologist say that having no emissions was unhealthy?

3. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Thanks for the information. Unmentioned great news is that whatever caused you to see a urologist in the first place is resolved and you are in good health. May that continue for a long time.

Peter Rabbit and tiruh811 like this.
  4. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    @TheRealAdam we talked about this recently.

OP I am glad you are ok!

Spike6411, Peter Rabbit and tiruh811 like this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I am perfectly healthy. There was no condition We were worried about. Thanks all for your well wishes.

I might describe more personal details later, but I wanted to report this information out on one medical opinion.

Emissions and Ejaculations were deemed “the same thing” from a health perspective. I was only focusing on the implications from avoiding strong muscle reflexes, climactic orgasms, and going soft due to the refractory period.

My prostate and other glands get exercised just fine without needing orgasms.

I did not discuss avoiding emissions.

We might discuss that in another consult.

But for us, she gives me perfect ruined orgasms, without single twitch to let me go soft, and when I don’t get unlocked I will gush a little cum in my cage, after two weeks or so. Only once have I gone 31 days without spilling. She keeps me teased and dripping precum, a lot.

In recent months, I have spilled in my cage when she was cuddling me and mindfucking me with discussion about permanent orgasm denial and endless enforced chastity with lots of edges and teasing, but never even spilling outside the cage. This pleased her greatly and she praised me for being such a good boy. I can stay healthy and locked up.

We didn’t talk chastity or female domination or any personal details of our relationship dynamic. I just said we did this on purpose, we enjoy it, and want to continue.

6. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    I was recently talking to my friend and female naturopath doctor about refraining from masturbation for extended periods of time. She was very much against this. She basically ordered me to end that almost 60 day streak as soon as convenient. She refered to an article that men that masturbated on average about 22 times a month had a 30% less chance to prostate cancer. My responce was that ment masturbating almost daily. Pretty much she said. I followed her advise after day 60 and 4 days later and felt not as great as when I was chaste and from then ignored her advice.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. Quietlisten

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just wanted to add a few potentially useful resources to the discussion. (Sorry, it's late and the good stuff is behind pay walls.) This is a complex topic, and it's extremely fortunate that no reader would ever misinterpret anything here as thinly-veiled medical advice... we are all wise consumers of information who "trust but verify." Right?

A few starter sources:
    2016 positive correlation study in Pub Med (Result: positive correlation between ejaculation and lower chance of prostate cancer.)
    2004 study in Jama (Result: no correlation)
    2015 Comparison of Studies on Johns Hopkins web site (Result: depends on the study)

LockedAndSafe and Tom Allen like this.
  8. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    the same for me
    as i had a big problem on my prostat last year
    we asked the urolog (well know in france) about the CB and times between ejaculations.
    his answers were clear :
    no matter of wearing a cb
    no matter of no ejaculation : wet dreams are here to empty the prostat
    we've just to avoid to wet the bed : hand job frome time to time or .... medical pants

Timbek likes this.
  9. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    But does it matter if you don't have wet dreams?

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good to get a official statement from a professional at last, this had been my belief since starting chastity. And it doesn’t matter if you don’t have wet dreams, I don’t, your body finds ways to disperse the extra when it needs to, I find i do when I poop, I presume this is down to pressure on the prostate.

11. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    So let me reiterate, my post was about emissions vs ejaculations. The good doctor told me that there’s no difference from their medical perspective. A male can avoid orgasm without health concerns.

The muscular contractions associated with forceful ejaculation are pleasurable, but not necessary. My testes will produce sperm regardless. My seminal vesicles and prostate

We wanted to know if my wife can keep perfectly ruining my orgasms, and have me pour out slow and thick, and keep me hard and desirous. Other than mutual desire and consent, we didn’t talk about the details of our sex life.

Ok. So to repeat, my doctor’s medical advice was there is no difference between ejaculations or emissions. I don’t need to orgasm if we don’t want me to.

So equating
    (pleasurable but flattening and deflecting) ejaculation and
    (gentle, twitch-less, but arousal-retaining) emissions,
    we can talk about these studies that I had read.

With my question, I was trying to understand these orgasm / ejaculation frequency studies and got confirmation that orgasm and spurt-free emissions can keep me healthy.

See the blog post by DenyingThumper:

https://denyingthumper.com/2015/05/28/the-coming-cancer-scare

The hazard ratio is 0.80. That means it’s a 20% risk reduction according the the study. Frequent emissions of semen drops the prostate cancer risk from 14% to 11%.

“other methods that may help reduce your risk of prostate cancer include achieving or maintaining a healthy weight, and regular exercise.”

12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I just found this other article that explains pretty well what we do:

http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/sexuality/continuous-male-orgasms.html

I also try to keep all my sexual orgasm muscles relaxed. My keyholding wife brings me close to the point of ejaculatory inevitability, but stops seconds prior. This brings me to a level of bliss that I adore her for. And I’m frustrated thereafter. She really enjoys all of this. Her glee and praise is the reason I don’t masturbate myself anymore.

I have probably 100 sessions of emissions a year. I actually stopped counting ruined orgasms in 2017 because they got too frequent. Lately, she will proudly tell me how many spills: she’s regularly able to give me 3-4 in one edging and orgasm denial session. She grades/prides herself in keeping me from even the slightest twitch or letting me go just a little soft.

Even if we do this just one a week, I’m not that far off the 21 a month mark. She tells me she keeps me healthy and happy, and my frustration is good for me.

The difference with typical male-orgasm-centered sex and what we’re doing is the bonding and positive emotions associated with being owned and loved and controlled. We snuggle everyday which has positive mental and physical health implications. We’ve never been happier since I gave up self-masturbation five years ago.

There’s no going back. We’re committed.

In a separate post I’ll mention how often I was starting to gush cum spontaneously in my cage during my the third month of orgasm denial. This lead my wife to “You don’t have to cum. You don’t have to spill (when she’s got me unlocked to edge me).”

We’re trying out 24/7 chastity and real enforcement now after five years of “part time chastity but full time masturbation denial”.

13. Quietlisten

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's a big study, but more work needs to be done. The number may be bigger or smaller than that. Medical information is rarely "here's the right answer... this is okay, that is not okay." People tend to want to interpret it that way and the press obliges, but it's not the way scientists and doctors are trained to think or communicate.

Maybe some concern? (See quote regarding possible increase in cancer risk above.) Maybe keep an eye on the issue and absorb new information as it becomes available?

Peer-reviewed studies in reasonable-quality sources (including the handful I cited as well as the one quoted here) have not to date made any such distinction. Stay tuned for better studies in the future as this issue continues to be examined.

14. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    @Quietlisten just a moment, listen to my post...

I only asked about Ejaculation vs Emission.

My doctor and I spoke in very specific terms about physiology and mechanisms. From a health perspective, the opinion provided was there is no difference.

From my own research I cannot a distinction either. That’s the entire point. Emissions=Ejaculation. I can be kept perfectly healthy with perfect-ruined orgasms.

I appreciate you bringing forward articles that I had read before my consult. I responded to your content because you included it in your reply. I addressed it but this thread was not intended to be about prostate health from emission/ejaculation denial.

You speak good advice for naive readers of medical journals. Don’t take one study as fact. Nor should you claim one doctor’s advice as the final word.

And finally, I think you’re missing the entire point, and misreading in your bringing up prostate health concerns.

Why would there be a prostate cancer risk for a male who get his glands expelled regularly, albeit orgasm free?

The male orgasm is not necessary. That’s the point of my post: there’s no distinction between emission and ejaculation from a medical health perspective.

(So I know we’re all pent up with scholarly articles about prostate-cancer and orgasm-frequency, but don’t prematurely ejaculate them in this thread. ;):p;))

15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Getting back to my intent...

It was important to me, to speak to a urologist to be clear that my wife and I purposefully:
    (1) avoid my orgasms
    (2) avoid my forceful ejaculations
    (3) keep me in the plateau phase and avoid going flaccid from a refractory phase
    (4) do cause me gentle emissions (without orgasm, without muscular contractions, without going flaccid)

I pointed out that we are both happy with this and want to continue, as long as I’m not missing a health implication.

And the detailed discussion of anatomy and how it works, corroborated my research. I don’t have to worry about not getting full orgasms. Emissions vs ejaculations don’t matter. My orgasms aren’t necessary.

Manto2021 and MRS.Lilith like this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    #16 Peter Rabbit, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    We did not discuss semen emission frequency. My own opinion (and ThumperMN’s) is that it’s a minor impact at best, and the benefits of male orgasm denial outweigh the risk.

We did not discuss if I’m doing Sex Magick, Tantra, Karezza, D/s, Femdom or chastity. I did not wear my chastity or piercing jewelry. I kept it purely anatomical.

I was thrilled to find a doctor open to a thorough conversation, and be willing to answer all my questions. My research and earnest desire to learn and listen earned me respect and was returned with a detailed in-depth explanation. I’m really am grateful.

If we build a rapport, I may someday bring up the frequency of my orgasm-free emissions and unconstrained erections. I may discuss my PA piercing health or other genital modifications.

My dream would be to find a doctor that would give me full service in keeping me healthy in chastity and denial.

But this was just a first consult. I felt brave but proudly well prepared to discuss my orgasm denial.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I go to a clinic for a check every 6 month and has blood test and other tests and I was ok as well.

18. Quietlisten

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Listening. You have an opinion, and you are living your life accordingly. Bravo! That's what these forums are for... sharing experiences and opinions.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  19. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    my Wife prevents me of wet dreams
    for the moment She prefers making handjob from time to time (1 time each 4 to 6 weeks) than that i have to wear night pants not to wet the bed
    She likes me being hard, also She finishes me sometimes
    if She'd never want to finish me, no matter
    that's what She wants, and i obey
    and i love it

a long time ago
    she wanted me looking like a baby
    with baby pants and baby bottle
    i find it ridiculous for others, but i like it for Her
    i like all that makes Her happy

G42G likes this.
  20. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't have wet dreams and I don't undergo milking so I was wondering does it matter as far as the prostrate is concerned. I don't know how long my current bout of training will be for. Last time it was about 46 days.

21. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the post @Peter Rabbit - tagging my Goddess / Wife @n2toys

She'll be pleased to hear this as well, She also enjoys limiting me to either ruined O's, milking, and/or just leaking - I'll leak quite bit during teasing and often have a discharge without any form of an orgasm contraction from just thinking of Her.
    Currently at just over one year since my last intentional full orgasm (two mild 'taste' of a real O over the last 12 months during an attempt of a seconded ruined-O).

While I'm at a 42 on a scale of 1-10 on the frustration level... in reality I could not be any more happier, any more in Love with my Wife or sexual craving for my Wife :love::)

22. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I also think there is a significant psychological component to disease. I think denial associated with mental or physical abuse is a cofactor for increased likelyhood of disease. Studies have also shown that strong relationships and martial satisfaction seem to reduce disease. You are in what appears to be a great relationship with someone who loves you and you are getting more "sex" then the average person. Lucky couple.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  23. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    That much is most certainly true.

What is TRULY unnecessary--and far more dangerous to any relationship--is unsupervised male self-pleasuring.

n2toys, Chaste J. and G42G like this.
  24. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    I think we all truly agree on this point. I agree that a full orgasm should be infrequent but we haven't mastered the art of having emissions without orgasm yet. Once Locktober is complete I am hoping we will take on that goal.

25. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    This is something that D and I have discussed many times over the years.
    D keeps me locked in a device that prevents orgasm and erections 24/7/365.
    D has not allowed a full orgasm for 7 years.
    D does not allow ruined orgasms either, it is her wish.
    D has allowed milking the prostate by estim on a 3 monthly basis as a precautionary measure only.
    I have never had a wet dream ever.
    I do leak a lot when I am required to service D for her weekly orgasms, so much so that a condom is put over the device to prevent wet patches in the bed, which I am not allowed to do at all. It is her bed not mine and not to be soiled, as I am not allowed to sleep with her and only allowed to enter her room in the early morning to spoon prior to getting her a cup of tea before she showers and ten meets her girlfriends for coffee each morning.

We decided to continue with the above rather than removing the estimate milking just in case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice