Urinating and hygiene with PA device

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Shepherdsflock, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    My wife and I have had some discussions recently about chastity and what role she wants it to play in our lives in the future. She wants a more permanent solution than my current Holy Trainer, but is afraid that the improvements in hygiene and urine splatter would be negligible or zero.

We are looking at more open designs that allow more ventilation and better hygiene. We also want want it to incorporate a PA pin.

I was wondering if members here who have used enclosed devices (like Holy Trainer) and switched to more open “barred cage” type designs with PA locks can comment on changes in cleanliness and urination. Better, worse, or the same?

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    @Shepherdsflock a pa piecing will make peeimg more difficult. Locked or not it will still dribble because the ring blocks your uretha. The best plan is to sit and pee, shake and be patient.
    Hugs
    Lucy

3. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    But, a PA would tend to keep my urethra centered in the opening and keep it toward the front, correct? My problem with the Holy Trainer is that it is too long when I am flaccid and everything shrinks. If I pee, it makes a mess inside the device and I have to try using toilet paper or something to get as much of it out as possible. A real pain.

I already sit to pee, so that’s not anything new. I just want to get away from having a device that stinks like a wet diaper.

KeptKalm likes this.
  4. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    I have had a PA for a number of years (now 5mm) and I can pee normally sitting down. There is a little dribble but if you have a good stream most will go where it is supposed to go!
    If your cage allows you to shrink then it is probably too long. The recommendation is that the length of the cage should be slightly less than your flaccid length.

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  5. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Thank you, this is helpful. Just curious, what device do you use and how often do you need to remove it for cleaning?

6. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
  7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    I switched from a Holy Trainer to the stainless steel Contender with a PA pin. It’s a world of difference. I can wear a tighter fit in an open design anyway.

I detailed my relevant experiences on another thread.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-peeing-normally-pa-device.28556/#post-274391

In my GlansArmor2 I have zero issues urinating and keeping clean.

Here is an NSFW photo demonstrating easy urination in my Glans Armor 2:

Urinating is a breeze

If you’re looking for more coverage I recently asked Mark @MaleChastityNow to add a guard rod and extra rings to his standar design. I have photos and a review here.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/sfw-custom-mcn-glans-armor-photos.28775/

As you can see I have a very short Contender cage. It’s only 1-3/4” long. It keeps me very confines. The Holy Trainer was too long for me as well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice