Urgency to pee

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by obedientfox, Nov 15, 2018.

1. obedientfox

obedientfox New member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    has anyone had any similar issues with an urge to pee more frequently, and very little pee comes out when you go?

I’ve been very stressed lately, but my Mistress thinks it could be the Holy trainer causing this sensation now.

I am worried I have a UTI but do not experience any other symptom except the urgency to pee.

I’ve been wearing for some time and only now starting to get this feeling.

I’m going cage free for a few days to make sure it’s not the issue.

I have the standard size ring (sometimes I feel like I could size down as I have to pull my lose scrotum skin back through the ring often throughout the day to ensure it’s fit on all the way, otherwise it naturally falls away and hangs more but I think this is fairly common.

2. obedientfox

obedientfox New member

Local Time:
    I couldn’t find a way to edit post;

But wanted to add I am uncircumcised. I see a lot of people have issues with their foreskin in chastity, and people usually wanting to roll their foreskin back? I personally don’t see myself doing that and it would just roll back over the glans eventually anyway. I am able to clean regularly (can take penis out of cage in shower and clean and put back in without fondling myself) so smega and hygeine is never an issue, the only concern is how my penis looks in the cage (end of foreskin at end of tube doesn’t always look the most desirable), and the pee getting caught in the cage which needs to be cleaned after a few days.

3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    I feel like I'm in this exact situation. Close to my "record" time of ~3 weeks, and my wife/KH has been teasing me more than usual. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep last night because I kept having the same urgent need to pee.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with prostate needing to be emptied? Or not "used" to this level of denial.

4. obedientfox

obedientfox New member

Local Time:
    We had strap on play a few weeks ago and I was hurt quite bad so I hope I didn’t damage my prostrate, I doubt it. I’ve had this urgency to pee before so it could be a coincidence with the chastity, but we also have used the magic wand a few times and I hope I haven’t over stimulated or damaged my prostate. I was going to call the doctors because I’m scared a UTI would lead to kidney infection? But maybe I’ll take it easy cage free for a few days and see how it’s going.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    An urgency to urinate without much volume often points to a prostate issue, especially in older men. Might be a good idea to talk to a doc just to make sure it's not something more serious.

I had a UTI years ago and there was no mistaking the searing pain. :(

Moe5 likes this.
  6. obedientfox

obedientfox New member

Local Time:
    Yeah, well I’m 28. I suppose I should get it checked regardless but surely from prostate play I would have noticed?

7. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    You have a UTI or a prostate infection.

Are you constantly being edged without release? That can screw up your prostate regardless of age.
    Either way don't ignore it. If doctor says Prostate infection, you will get antibiotics and then you will need to cum twice a day (they won't tell you this) to help clear things up.

Question: Feeling a full feeling around your taint? (perineum)? if not, probably an UTI

8. BAcyclingSub

BAcyclingSub Member

Local Time:
    I experenced the need to pee more often too. I suspect it has something to do with the chastity device effecting my "plumbing". Let's be real, a chastity device kind of puts a kink in our pluming, simular to bending a garden hose a bit. At first I was showing signs of early symtoms of uti, so I'd take the devie off. Symptoms would go away and the need to pee was less often.

One this suggested to me that I find helps is to press on the perineum area to hopefully get the last drops out. I also sit on the toilet with my legs wide and make sure not to slouch. Not sure it help, but it seems to. Hope it helps you. If you have any burning or discomfort be sure to take the device off. Kinky play is not worth a UTI.

G42G likes this.
  9. Khrissi

Khrissi Active member

self employed business consultant
    Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    It can be psychological as well,I have been a CD for 20+years and only in chastity year or so. But I found long ago that when I am in girl mode I pee more frequently. I have been checked a few times and no issues and doctors found nothing. The mindset can send signals to body and it just reacts.
    One thing i have found with chastity is as well as having to sit to pee like a girl,which been doing for years anyway,it is advisable to take extra 30 seconds or so,before wiping.

10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    In my case at least, turns out I was having a prolonged bad reaction to a medication I was on. Saw doc, stopped med. Much better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice