Urethral Tubes - Removable when locked?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Locked4Her999, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Locked4Her999

Locked4Her999 Member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I see plenty of devices that feature a "Removable Urethral Insert". My question is removable when? Are these removable when the device is locked because that would kind of defeat the purpose. It seems that most descriptions do not make this important distinction. It is hard to tell from pics if the hole in the front of the cage is designed to pass the tube through or if it would be stuck without first removing your device.

Or maybe I'm a noob and should assume that they are NOT removable when one is locked.

Here is one such device as an example. (actually has some nice features)

https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Med...&qid=1537551410&sr=8-5&keywords=chastity&th=1

MrMartini likes this.
  2. MrMartini

MrMartini Comfortably Locked

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Great question. I’m newly locked as well and have a steel cage with a steel urethra insert. The way it works is after your locked there’s a hole at the head of the cage that you line up with your slit. You then insert the tube through the hole and into your penis. The end of the tube is then screwed into place on the cage. You don’t need to be unlocked to remove it. The example you showed looks to follow that same approach.

Every manufacturer does things a bit differently so there may be other designs out there.

In my case I’m not using the insert. Rather I’m putting my own Prince Albert jewelry through the hole to lock my dick in place.

3. Locked4Her999

Locked4Her999 Member

Local Time:
    So if I understand, at least with the model you have, the insert is not necessarily a "Security" feature.

Maybe a tall order here, but I wonder if there is some sort of "Universal Urethral Insert" that could be utilized with most ball-trap devices specifically to prevent pulling out that can either be locked once inserted or otherwise unable to remove once you are locked in.

I am still very new to this experience, but I find that the ability to pull myself out of the tube to be kind of a bummer. And I am not yet mentally ready to put a hole in my dick.

4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I have a metal one that the a ring is too small for me, but it does have a insert that is made so that once it is on it is not removable. You just gave me an idea to try it with my 6000s. Might have to make aspot in the end slit round so that it will fit. But very doable.

5. MrMartini

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    I would say it’s not a locked security feature but a deterrent to prevent your sick from being pulled out of the tube.

6. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    I have the above device. The insert is ment to be removable only before it is locked on. Once it locked on you, the tube cannot be removed. The end cap can come off while locked, but i wouldn't recomend that you do so, because it is the only thing sequering the insert to the cage.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  7. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    The insert has threads that extend through the hole that you screw the cap to. It makes removal when locked impossible.

I have two devices that have the small hole at the end of the cage. The one urethral tube will secure to each device.

8. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I have the almost identical cage. The probe (tube) is placed inside the cage (before putting the entire cage on you) through the opening in the cage tip and secured with the little cap, which is threaded to match the end of the probe from the outside. Once it is installed on and in you, you really shouldn't think about removing the threaded cap because the probe, which is still inside you may decide to slide further into your body.
    As I understand things, that would be worthy of a trip to the Emergency Room and all that entails.
    Oh by the way, once it's installed with the probe, you aren't pulling yourself out. Ain't gonna' happen. And that's a good thing.
    I find I have to remove the cage every three or four days to clean it and the probe. I use Mineral Oil and a cotton swab to lubricate the entire probe before I insert it. If you try and do it dry, you will most likely end up bleeding. When I started wearing a cage with a urethral probe, I went two weeks without removing it. I started to get a little sore inside and it was because I didn't clean it enough. YMMV though.
    Enjoy this. It's worth the effort and discomfort. :)

9. MrMartini

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    I like the idea of the insert, but was wondering if it can be worn during a gym workout. I guess it would depend on the type of workout, but was curious.

10. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Have a search (on here and elsewhere) for "tetherspout" which might suit your needs. My experience has been that the available tubes are slightly too short for retaining a cage, but YMMV. Worth looking at posts from @zorglub too, as he's done a lot of modding with these.

kylec and MrMartini like this.
  11. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    With the type of device shown in the OP, yes, it most certainly can. I wouldn't wear it to the Dojo though :strong:

MrMartini likes this.
  12. kylec

kylec Member

Local Time:
    I think a well designed urethral tube makes a big difference in keeping things cleaner, but there are so many cage designs that it's probably better to find a cage/tube combo that works with you, and not get too hung up on the removal locked vs. unlocked. Steelwerks has a good full length one that's integrated into the cap so you can just remove the cap for a clean and check. His designs are very expensive, but still on my bucket list someday.

I would only get something that's one piece and made from stainless or titanium. Too much risk of separation with the multi-piece ones, and plastic could harbor some nasty bugs.

The Tetherspout option is a good one, but I haven't figured out a combination that works with my cage and is reasonably comfortable for longer periods. Mr. TS has a "SSS-6-B60 Blank Spout" that looks promising but he says he won't make them unless there is enough demand. So anyone that would like to try this, please make a request on his contact page, perhaps this will help motivate him.

13. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    From talking with eBay sellers, it seems a good rule of thumb is that if the urethral tube is rigid, has a ball on the end, or is secured by a set screw, it can be removed and inserted while the device is locked. If it's a flexible tube secured with a small cap, it can't be inserted or removed while locked.

I also remember once reading a comment from someone saying that the ends of the flexible tube aren't always cut squarely on the cheap Chinese devices, and if they don't mate perfectly with the metal end, the edge of the tube can scrape the urethra.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice