Urethral tube

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Audrey_CD, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I've just got a new cage which comes with a urethral tube. I wasn't particularly looking for a cage with this feature, but now I have it, I'm wondering how to use it, how to clean it and risks of using it .
    The tube appears to be a clear silicon rubber with a bullet shaped hollow plug at one end and a threaded adapter at the other, which is used to retain it in the cage.

TIA.

Audrey.

2. TheStirringLion

Trainer of Trainers (Fancy Teacher)
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    i would say follow any sounding processes you find. make sure you clean it when entering and such.
    use body safe cleaning I.E. Alcohol, just let it dry before slipping in. Water based lube no sugar bases or you increase your rate of infection higher (much higher) and of course make sure you are comfortably able to wear and use (urinate) before locking. Those are my tips, but of course you want to follow your body fully.

3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Not a fan of those supposed silicone tubes with the bullet tips. Many do not have a smooth or flush fit where the silicone meets the metal tip and that can cause irritation / scratching of your urethra. I have also seen instances where the tip was able to come loose or separate from the tube (not good if it is buried 3 - 4" in your urethra). Removing the tip from the tube and then applying some Crazy Glue to the inside of the tube before reainserting the tip may give you an added degree of security. Cleaning is somewhat problematic: You could try boiling and then soaking in 96% rubbing alcohol. You can also get pipe cleaner sized brushes from Amazon for the inside.

At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself what is the real purpose of the urethra tube? If for added security - anti-pull out, I would look at something from Steelworxx with a removable titanium tube. If the purpose is drainage / fluid control, then you may want to look at the silicone urethral drainage plugs from Siliconenozzels that designed to be used with chastity cages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice