Urethra insert devices.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wendygirl, Jan 5, 2014.

1. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Lately i put cage back on, on my own. Getting used to insert. Some bleeding, but getting less. Threads just backed out, out of the way. The other day at walmart restroom i noticed they were all the way in, and in me. Medieval but didnt hurt. Ok, some, but wearAble

2. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Active member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    I had some "fluttering" also, weirdest feeling ever. Flutter/vibration when I urinated. Ticklish but not? I was using a small "knock off" cage with screw in, silicone tube that had a metal end. I enjoyed wearing it, very secure and submissive. However, I bled a little-no problem, then shortly after I urinated pretty much pure blood. I believe most
    of it was caused from my head getting caught on the screw portion of the plug and also the length of silicone also would finish right where my urethra turns internally which with movement caused irritation. I shortened the tube and do use the plug for short periods without an issue.
    New double Dydoe piercings don't allow for cage use for a couple weeks

3. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like my cage. Screw and all. Mine not so secure......when really soft and relaxed it slipped off, out and down my pants. Sprayed ring with flex seal rubber coating helps. Gonna do several coats to custom size ring. Did bleeding is i. Tube not around threads. Did shortening tube help?

4. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Active member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Shortening did help, I also used black neoprene faucet washers that I slide over the silicone tube and then over the threads. There's no need for the threads to thread into the device that far. So the washers allow it to be secure but not go through and now i don't have the sharp threads to catch on. I feel that shortening OR lengthening would have the same result. The short cages place the end of the tube at a very "busy" and pivotal spot in the urethra. Avoiding that spot seems to be the answer.

5. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Active member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    I bought a small steel cage with thread in urethral silicone plug, the tube has a stainless steel tip and it's obviously hollow.
    While I did enjoy the experience and had every intention of wearing it for extended time, I bled through it heavily after 18 hours. I modified it so the threads wouldn't cut my tip but bled again overnight.
    I try it now a couple times a week for a couple hours but I did shorten the tube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice