Upgrading to a "Vice"

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by sissy sabrina, Aug 17, 2021.

1. sissy sabrina

sissy sabrina Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I am currently looking to up grade my device and have been looking at "the Vice" from Locked in Lust.
    looking to extend the wearing time, as we are only "playing" at the moment for short times

My current device is a cheap type of CB6000 copy, which is okay, but fancy something different,
    have some concerns,
    I am uncut and currently push the foreskin back, so the exposed head fits into the cage, thus the skin is bunched between the cage and ring, seems to comfortable - is this okay ?
    is it easy to clean ?

have any wearers had any issues or has the device been okay or any other comments would be useful.

thank you
    Sabrina xx

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I have one and I found it to be very comfortable for daily wear - aside from painful night time erections which I think would have passed.

However, after a week of continuous wear, 24hrs a day and no unlocks, when it was taken off the anti-pullout bits had left two quite deep looking red lines of soreness that took about 4 or 5 days to heal.

I consider it to be more of a novelty cage now.

It can be worn without the anti pullout but that defeats the purpose I think.

Denied Pleasure and NotInUse like this.
  3. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been able to be in the vice for 2 weeks at a time so far... this time about to enter week 3!

It's now my main / only device (I have the mini v2).

Anti pullout is OK, and stops any slippage of balls - is the only device so far that stops this happening for me. I use the largest one, which doesn't pinch. Sometimes might need to reset if you feel a lot of pinching there.

I Now use those anti tamper single use locks, so can submerge in a bath for a deep clean.

4. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have a Vice, and have been wearing it almost continuously for the last two-three weeks. Prior to the Vice I was wearing a genuine CB6000S device, but found that at times I suffered from my penis shrinking back too much- I am a circumcised “grower”.
    After some trial fits with the Vice I got comfortable with it, and wore it for 5 days without removal. When I did get permission from my KH wife to remove it for cleaning I found that the vice part had actually cut into the side of the penis, with blood visible. I had felt slight discomfort, but had not realised the device had actually cut into me. This was alarming, but I left the cage off for the following two days, and was then quite happy to be caged up again- with the wound having healed, and I fitted the largest/widest vice device this time- something I should have done the first time round! 5 days later and everything is still going fine, with 24/7 wear.
    I find the Cage good for holding the flaccid penis in a consistent position, when the vice part is fitted. Without it I found things becoming messy when I went to pee.
    I would recommend the Vice. It is more compact than the CB6000. I chose a standard size Vice, moving from the Short version of the CB6000- a Vice Mini might be something I move to with time, having found this one comfortable, since my cock head is usually at least a good 1/2 inch from the end of the cage.

key less likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice