Update with Lori

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by NewLifer89, Oct 16, 2021.

1. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Hey all. So Lori has started taken orders which a few people have mentioned before. I'm wondering, has anyone ordered and received their device recently? I'm thinking about ordering a 2A again, but I haven't seen the "new guys" work. I'm wondering if its half as good as mikes? Just as good or what.

Thanks.

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    Had them make a major change to my 2D recently (I got caught up in the fiasco between "Mike" and "Lori" and my cage, while absolutely beautiful, was sized wrong). Haven't worn it since (show won't change cages in Loctober) but initial impressions:

- Turn around was quite fast.
    - I had to pay something towards the change, even though it wasn't my fault, but they did far more work than we bargained for, so I am happy.
    - The welding and finish work are not quite as perfect as Mike's work, but the measurements are now spot on what I requested which is more important.
    - I can't show a pic of above workmanship because I finish-polished it very quickly with a simple dremel. I.e. no big deal IMHO
    - I did find a small void in a weld, but that may even have been one of the old welds, not sure.
    - Ms. Lori continues to respond very rapidly to email questions, etc.

I feel very sad about the breakup between Mike and Lori. He is an artist for sure. I got caught in the crossfire and wont take a side, indeed I hope they both find success, but stuck with Ms. Lori for this because she/they said if I could be patient they would work with me which is exactly what happened. My cage has taken a ridiculous amount of time and Ms. Lori can be difficult, but I really wanted a customized 2D and haven't seen the same features from another supplier. I must say I have a new respect for the amount of work that goes in to one of these and understand why they are so expensive.

Hope that helps. Will try to write a review once I have worn it for a while.

lokdnsteel and Danny15 like this.
  3. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    I need a ring size mod and concerned about the new workmanship. How was the fit and finish quality of the ring?

4. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    I haven’t got mine yet. I’m afraid of finish quality myself. Will let you know when i get it

5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I rold them not to bother polishing mine but they did anyhow and it was very good (not excellent). Certainly close enough to finish up w a dremel. Curious what others find but I cannot complain (still have a different issue about retaining ring, will post seperate).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice