Update on our 2D

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Headtrip, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Hi,
    For the few that few that are still following Lori here is a bit of an update and some things I have learned along the way:

• Ms. Lori, regardless if a Ms. or not, is still in business and responds rapidly.
    • Workmanship on recent changes has been superb (better than right after the transition and almost as good as Mike did). In one case a size was wrong and quickly corrected at no charge.
    • The cage really is like no other, and every bit is custom made.
    • I/we love our customizations: The cage top comes off first, leaving the bottom and testie ring securely attached with a second and unique screw. This means she can take the top off to play with her toy and even leave the key in plain sight and I am still trapped in the device.
    • The ring attached to the bottom is a bit larger and allows a full, slightly constrained, erection.
    • The spacing of the slots is too tight for me to "play" with myself but allows a good rinse. Even the front opening to pee will not fit my finger but my Queen can fit her smaller finger in to excite me if she wants.
    • The security screws need to be respected. She uses a drop of purple loctite to insure there is a prevailing torque (i.e. that they won't back out if not properly tightened). But do not misalign the key or you will quickly round out the softer screw head and be unable to remove it.
    • We learned this lesson once and it took over 3 hours of trying every tool and security bit we could find, hammered in painfully, until taking another hour+ with a drill, impailing my hand with a broken bit (better than the other option...) and finally using an easy-out to extract the screw (remember the loctite?).
    • My Queen was more than pleased with this. It simply proved one must use the proper key, properly aligned, or you will be trapped. I do not EVER want to go through that again.
    • We do, however, still have problems with abrasion from the retaining ring despite some excellent resizing work from Lori's. Latest issue is the post digging in at the bottom when I get excited. My KH no longer removes it for these reasons and instead applies some creme and repositions my penis in the ring, claiming it heals better in the cage than out.
    • Any attempt to pull out has been more than painful, perhaps sometimes due to sores, but certainly not always.
    In short this cage is extremely frustrating and transfers a lot of control to her quite successfully - a major turn-on. It would have been a lot cheaper/easier to get a PA for security, but she really likes the custom features, which in turn means I get more attention, etc...

2. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Great write up Headtrip on your Lori device and experiences with it! As a owner of three Lori devices myself, I really enjoy reading about other guys experiences locked in a Lori.
    I’m glad that they are back up and making more of their wonderful creations.
    All three of my Loris are equipped with both a PA hook as well as the retainer ring. The retainer, if sized properly, is very difficult for me to remove while the cage is locked on. Feels like I’m going to injure myself so I’ve learned to leave it alone.
    I too have just one issue… a pinch on the underside of my glans where the ring intersects with the anchor post. Just a little bit of skin movement in there and I get a pinch and sore spot.
    So, I am currently trying to engineer my own retainer ring that will illuminate the pinching problem I currently have while wearing the device. I am hoping to get it assembled soon so I can continue to wear my device. I will try to do a write up here to explain how it’ll work. Lokdnsteel

ugams and Headtrip like this.
  3. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Your Lori's has a PA and the retainer ring on the device? I had actually asked her about this at one point and she said you could only do one or the other. I would love to see a picture of it!

4. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Guess I should clarify… my Loris cages are equipped for using either a pa or retainer just not at the same time. One or the other. The anchor slot has the same measurement for both of that makes sense.
    I thought in case I ever decided to get pierced I should get the pa included but am really happy with the retainer ring option.

Socal_locked likes this.
  5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I have been fighting sores on the top of the ring, as you see in my other post, but also have had a sore from the post a few times. I don't think it is a pinch, at least not in my case. A pinch would start out with a bruise that then blisters and opens into a sore. In my case, I may see a red mark one day and open sore the next. After a lot of experimenting my Queen has decided these happen when the penis head swells and pushes backwards, driving the shaft back some and putting pressure against the retaining ring. The placement of the penis in the ring is critical, and too much skin pulled through the bottom will then get pushed back into the post (writing this it does sound like a pinch, but I can only relate what my RN keyholder tells me as I am never allowed to remove the cage or even see what is going on).

She has almost eliminated the sores on the top by periodically moving the retaining ring forwards or back a few mm when a sore starts to develop. She has also been more careful about the skin on the bottom. When a red mark starts to develop, she applies some Hydrocortisone cream (and just started with diaper cream, we will see how that goes) and moves the skin slightly and it goes away within a day. She never removes the ring and says it heals best when held in place, and the skin is "toughening up".

I can't argue with her, and so far it has been well over a month locked and the situation seems to be improving. She thinks it will soon settle in to require no maintenance but is also prepared to keep up the current schedule as long as it takes.

Not sure if any of that will help you or not...

borbulls1961, ugams and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice