Update 2.0

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Deleted member 97522, Oct 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 97522

Well...after my previous post, here's an update :D

I ordered some metal cages from a country far far away. And they are arriving in the next two weeks

My wife and I had a serious talk yesterday about chastity and delaying my O's.
    She asked me in wich timeframe I want to orgasm. I told her that I dont want it till the end of November. We talked about the key, and im stil holding on to it. But she explained that she will deny my asking to cum/begging for a release untill she wants it... turned me on immidiatly!

She told me that she wants me to be the rolemodel everyday but in bed, she takes charge. She wants that. And if I misbehave, she will warn me or even delay my O-moment. Last time, she "used" me as her toy and that also felt awesome.
    I told her that chastity focusses my energy on her and her needs. She deserves that in every sense of the word. She doesnt want to feminize me, all she wants is that she is in my head 24/7.

Feels awesome and I feel so lucky!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
  3. Deleted member 97522

26 oktober 2022:

Slept in my cobra kink nub knockoff and i've noticed how my rught nut slipt through the gap...ouch... hurt alot and then the ball burn started... and I took it off. only need to wait 2 weeks till my steel cages arrive and I can use them instead of this resin/plastic thing.

I hope the gap and everything will be good and don't neet to adjust to much.
    Went to a themepark today and even when using vaseline, the ballburn started after 3h and I needed to take the device off again, waited 2h and put it on again.
    Now it feels a little better :) it all is improving since last week.

Behaviour change:

I have noticed that since my wife and I talked about planned releases, i am bratting alot more than usual. Wich causes some irritation by me partner. I also notice that I crave her more and more and want to give her pleasure. She teases me once in a while and i need to behave to earn more. It frustrates me that im bratting so yeah, not a good start so im investigating how this happens.
    Ohwell... another day in the life of being caged :p

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

5. Deleted member 97522

Sunday, November 6th:

Getting used to my steel companion, not 24/7 yet but getting used to it, is a pretty nice progress. I'm still bratting around and teasing my wife whenever I can but...

Last night my wife grabbed me by the balls when I was bratting and asked my why I was wearing only the ring. I told her that Im not used to 24/7 wearing yet. She asked me if I wore my cage when I was out to dinner with my colleagues (all women) and I said no. She squeezed them firmly and when she told me i need to wear it more because she doesnt want any other women near her cock...ever.

I...just....melted in her hands. That was so nice and awesome to hear. She reminded me that its almost my bday in 3 weeks. I havent had an orgasm in 3 weeks already. But we still make love alot but im not allowed to cum.

She's now hornier than ever because its her periodweek. And she told me to get ready for when it is over..

Man oh man. I love how my wife is doing this on her own tempo and progress.

1mlockedup likes this.
  6. Deleted member 97522

12-11-22:

Was allowed Piv and release inside her. Man after 4 weeks of t&d it felt Awesome!! After we cuddled for a while I told her I dont want a release till 2023 at least and she was kinda shocked. I told her that I love to be aroused when she teases me and I love to love her and satisfy her needs.
    She told me I should be a good boy then because she can demand release everyday if I dont behave myself.
    She still thinks the cage is a little strange but she understands my reasons for it.
    Im still me own keyholder but she opened the lock yesterday and took it off.

I love her so much, im a really lucky guy

1mlockedup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice