Unwanted solicitations

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by MaleChastityNow, Jan 11, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Twice this morning I've been solicited by new members trolling for business. I changed my online status to not show when I'm online, but my profile is still showing me as being online. Is there more than one area where I need to define my online status? I know I'll probably still receive notices when offline, but I'd at least like to prevent on-the-spot chats when I'm focused on contributing to different areas of the forum.

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    @MaleChastityNow Lets not be coy about this - these will all be "ladies" who have signed up with one intent, and that is making money out of the members here, by taking them off site into Yahoo Messenger or such like in order to get them to sign up and pay elsewhere.

I find that asking if they want my Credit Card number up front makes them go silent ;)

Name names so that all are aware of who you are talking about.

I think I am safe to say that none of the bona fide dominant ladies here will be trawling the mini chat or messaging you looking to do business.

Some may well say "Hello" and want to find out more about you but that is surely a quite acceptable an enjoyable thing - exchanging views and knowledge?

By naming them hopefully admin will pick up on them and delete their profiles. Many get bored after a few days when they realise there are slim pickings here.

Looking at your profile, can I suggest you post the Not Available message on the offending member's profiles rather than your own? And mention scamming as well - then others may heed the warning.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    OwnedByAmy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice