Unusual pain behind balls, is it me or the device?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by StrongMaid, Sep 18, 2016.

1. StrongMaid

StrongMaid New member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    When wearing a chastity cage, or even just a cock ring, I get some pain behind my balls when I become aroused. Though not as intense, the type of pain is similar to after one's been kicked in the balls. I own 2 MM devices, and I'm pretty sure the size of the base ring for one is as small as it can be for me, and while tightness may be to blame, my scrotum is somewhat loose, so if it's not tight the whole device will just slide down. I've seen some say they get their oval base rings turned 90 degrees, so that it's thinner on the sides of the scrotum, and I wonder if that little bit of extra space behind it would help. I suppose I may just not be fit to wear chastity devices?

That's the main reason I never wear my devices, but another concern of mine is that I seem to have some excess skin on my penis, and as it bunches up inside the device, especially on the underside, it pokes out some. I feel like blood might get trapped in there and it could pose a health risk. Is that a real concern? I'd like to go up a size with the diameter, but the base of my penis isn't very thick when flaccid. Is it possible for the rings that make up the cage to be of different sizes? Or could some bars on the bottom of the device be removed so the skin has more breathing room?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice