Until my birthday...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by slave_eric, Nov 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Hello all! This is my first post on this site and hope to be more of a participant from now on.
    Before I begin to describe and document my current journey and goal I would like to give everyone some background. My Mistress and I have been exploring our kinky sides for about a decade now. We were previously married to other people who did not share our and have been lucky to meet many others to help us forge new friendships, kinky ones.

So, after going through some very vanilla months because of job issues and a house move Mistress and I decided to jump back into some extended chastity play. Mistress complained about her missing mojo but now I think she has finally found it. I am still guilty of topping from the bottom at times but that is becoming more seldom. October 1st of this year she decided to lock me up. I am in a Lori device with a pa attachment. As background, I have been in all of the CB designs and then in a few Birdlocked models as well. The one I liked the best was the birdlocked short model and I used that for the specs of my Lori device. Wow, it is small. And tight. Because Mistress was planning a wedding she decided I would stay locked until after the wedding, which was to be October 22. Three weeks, not too long right? Well, then I started to get horny after a week or so and started to fantasize. Our plan is to celebrate my birthday on a lifestyle cruise in August of next year and I kept bringing it up to Mistress that I have started to think about how it would feel to stay locked until then. She began to tease me that she may do that instead which got me even more excited. Long story short, she decided that my birthday in August is my new unlock date. I have been unlocked only twice since the first of October for maybe 4 hours total. Its going to be a long 10 months...

CagedAnimal2 and chastesoon like this.
  2. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    I will begin to create my profile here but we are slaveeric and Mistress_Giselle on FL

chastesoon likes this.
  3. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    Some new details to my lock up. I am locked in a Lori device with I believe it is the latest of her security features. The lock is really a screw with a custom designed head. This screw can only be tightened and untightened using a special screw bit that you use with a screwdriver handle. Lorri provided us with two of these key bits. I handed both of these bids over to Mistress and a screwdriver handle after locking myself up. Mistress has had trouble keeping track of the key at times, and finally thought it would be best if she handed the key over to one of her girlfriends to hold instead.

I have to say there is an added layer of anxiety to me now. In the past I knew the key was somewhere in the house making the possibility of being unlocked by Mistress at any moment pretty high. But now with both keys in someone else's hands I know that probability is extremely low. I now get texts from my new key holder requiring me to do tasks from time to time. It is as exciting and fun as it is frustrating.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    cooo @slave_eric its hard enough to do what one Mistress tell you i think.

5. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    Yes - I agree. But Mistress #2 is not very needy. Her requests are easy and fun. But She is adamant about keeping the keys until next August, sigh.

6. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    I detailed both of my Mistresses cars yesterday. They were very appreciative but quickly added that their decision to make me wait for unlocking until Aug, 2017 is something they are sticking to.
    Yesterday was 66 days chaste - the last high water mark was 64 - so I am in now uncharted territory!

bondinchas likes this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Just a word of caution because we have been at this a long time. Keep the chastity periods short at first and gradually increase them. You will have a much better chance of succeeding that way. I think most of us get aroused at the thought or one orgasm a year but then the reality sets in and we want out. We took 4 years just to get me comfortable with 4 months of orgasm denial. Wearing a chastity device is a piece of cake to me now and it is just part of my life. Orgasm denial is much harder to to accept for long periods of time. Just a year ago I wanted to go a year without an orgasm. That lasted only 4 months. My wife and I have some fail safes that we carried over from our BDSM days. If she feels that I am in mental or physical distress, she will give me an orgasm. I have a safe word that if used, means leave our fetish roles and discuss the problem. The fantasy of one year of denial was much better than the reality. That holds true for many fetishes. I used to imagine myself being subjected to all sorts of sexual torture but when I tried it, ouchie, and no thanks.

We only made chastity work for us when we decided to be practical and train my body to accept longer and longer periods of orgasm denial. I do not think I will ever accept periods longer than 4 months. There are no prizes waiting for me if I do so nor is there a rule book. I am not trying to one up anyone online since I know from the birth of the internet that guys live their sex lives online so you cannot believe what you read online. When you do it where it is fun for both of you, then you can keep on doing it. That is why we did BDSM for the entire period of my 44 year marriage. My wife whore no special clothes nor did she go online (when it existed) to see how to be a Mistress. We just did it like we liked and that is why it stayed fun. We did ramp it up by taking baby steps until I could take more and more pain. The danger is always jumping into the deep end when you are trying to learn how to swim. See how it goes but it always goes much better when you set realistic goals instead of keep failing to meet the ones you think you want to reach. Not saying anything about your goals, just giving my experience. We all live our fetishes like we want to. Good luck and enjoy. We found talking about chastity for just 15 minutes a week allowed us to discuss what is working and what is not. We have no problem in adjusting orgasm dates to move them forward or backwards. My wife would ask me if I think I can go another few months or I may tell her that thinking about sex is interfering with my life so I need to cum soon. We are not trying to live someone else's fantasy, just ours. Have fun.

8. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    Hey Vinny! Thank you for the thoughtful reply! I will heed your advice. First of all we have had many lockup stints of 30, 40, and 50 days in the past as well. I know the feeling of need for release and my mays of getting past it. I think a small difference here is in the pasti was unlocked and allowed to orgasm because Mistress wanted to use my cock. This time she seems more focused, and not allowing our swinger events dictate an unlocking. She says she will share my predicament with our friends so they know and therefore she no longer has to unlock me for a party.
    I am comfortable in the almost constant state of sub space. That may change - I'll keep everyone informed!

spider203 likes this.
  9. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    So I was orally servicing my Mistress, she has a rule that if she is not serviced daily I am not allowed to sleep in the bed, and, in between her moans and gasps, she started to tease me. She wanted to know if I could still remember the way her cock (as she likes to call it) feels as it slips inside her pussy. I love when she teases me and of course I immediately tried to get hard was even more diligent with my tongue on her pussy. Later in the day her words were again in my head, and now, distracted, i indeed began to think about how it felt to slide her cock into her pussy. She is almost always wet so I would spoon up against her back, usually early in the morning, and find little resistance. She would purr her approval and then I would reach around and play with her clit until she orgasmed. Back then she usually allowed me release as well. After 69 days of, not only staying chaste, but also being locked entirely during that stretch, the detail of my imaginary penetration was deliciously overwhelming. Yes, indeed I remember. How long will it take for me to forget?

10. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    Monday morning. I'm on my way to work. Mistress and I had a fun weekend in the city for a friends birthday party. Mistress contacted her friend to get the key to my device and to her shock her friend replied that she is not exactly sure where she put it. She said that she would not be able to get a chance to search for it until after we left for the city. So off we went to the city leaving the key behind.
    While we were gone we were rewarded with a photo from mistresses friend of the key! I wasn't too worried but I have to say there was a sense of relief that she had found it.
    I'm afraid the urge Mistress had to unlock her cock has passed though. She will likely get the key back this week but that does not mean she will be unlocking me.
    As comfortable as the Lori device is, I do experience more irritation now than I did a month ago. Maybe Mistress will allow me to stay unlocked for a few hours to help the irritation fade a bit.
    Also, I shared this blog with my mistress for the first time over the weekend. She has instructed me to post as often as I can. She may also post here but she may not open her own account so keep a lookout for her posts under my profile.

11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My longest stretch of continuous chastity was 7 months. At around the 6 month mark I actually started to forget what erections and orgasms felt like. I'm sure everyone is different, but that's how long it took for me.

The funny thing is that biology is still biology, and even though I no longer really knew what it felt like, I still had a desire for it.

12. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I would say it would definitely take some time to forget . I love the fantasy of a long term lock up but in reality so far she still want penetration weekly. I just don't know how to please an girl that isn't into toys or masterbation or even oral that much without having sex . I just don't want to loose my buzz by Cumming and I haven't figured out how not to when she is riding me . She is so hot I almost cum everytime I penetrate her within the first two or three strokes. Has anybody used desensitizeing spray much ? I used 7 sprays the first time last night and I still couldn't hold out . Can you use too much and not get an erection. I still want to be able to please her !!

13. Musher

Musher My wife`s sex toy

Flore maniger in a CAR Body shop
    Europe
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    My wife preferes DOC. Johnsen stay ereckt Delay cream. Works Wonders for me. 5-10 min and you dont feel a ting. Well almoest.

14. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    Sweet thanks for the info , I will have to try it.

Musher likes this.
  15. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    Hey everyone! Merry Christmas!
    So Mistress unlocked me last week for cleaning and shaving. That was 15 December. I had been locked continuously since 9 November when I had my doctor's appointment. That was 5 weeks, probably the longest I have been locked. I noticed some redness under my cock right where it meets up with my sack. Mistress applied some aquaphor cream and allowed me to stay unlocked until the next morning, 21 hours straight! I was locked up the next morning before work. While unlocked Mistress did tie me spread eagled on the bed and mounted Her cock for a bit but noted that it was not very big and was worried about ejaculation so she unmounted and waited until it grew soft again.
    It's been a week locked again and I'm surprised how comfortable the cd has been after that short break.
    I see the chat about numbing cream - we have used LMX brand and it works well. The only issue is preventing the cream to transfer to Mistress. We don't want her to get numb. We have tried washing the cream off once numb and then roll on a couple condoms but many times Her cock gets soft before we can complete. Any tips out there?

16. Happy wifes matter

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I've used the KY duration . It worked probley for the first ten minutes or so . It's a spray and it drys so none will transfer to her . I still ended up cumming bc she was riding me so hard. But normally after bing locked for a week and being teased I would have only lasted about a minute or less. I've heard Doc Johnson has a numbing cream that numbs and keeps you erect . I haven't tried it yet though .

17. slave_eric

slave_eric Member

Chicago, IL
    Local Time:
    Well, we didn't make it to my birthday - far from it.
    I'm sure there are other couples here that also in the swinger lifestyle. Meeting new couples makes it difficult to stay chaste and locked. Last Saturday we had met a new couple and hit it off. Mistress allowed me to be unlocked for the evening. One thing led to another and after 100 or so days of staying chaste it was over. I have to say the intensity of that orgasm was INCEREDIBLE! I have ogasmed a few times now and am locked up once again.
    Mistress was very upset with me that I did not control myself and we talked about the future lockups. I am not sure she will keep me locked as long as before as she wants to be the one to induce my next "pent up" orgasm.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  18. cagedmage32

cagedmage32 Active member

Electrical Engineering Student
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that you guys didn't make it. I was really rooting for you.

slave_eric likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice