Unlocked but numb

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Edgingluv, Feb 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Edgingluv

Edgingluv Member

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    I don’t know if anyone out has tried this but anytime I am unlocked for anything other then my key holders pleasure I’m made to numb my cocklet with lidocaine cream. The feeling of not being able to feel your own cocklet is quite amazing in my opinion! I coat my cocklet in a thick coating of aspercreme with 4% lidocaine and let it soak in for around 10min then rub the remaining cream in and do it again. After that’s done my cocklet Has no feelings whatsoever so there’s no chance of me cuming or even getting a full erection.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Pretty frustrating, isn't it! Mistress had me rub lidocaine on myself before applying a condom (being careful not to get any lido on the outside of the condom, of course). That made for a more lasting experience for Her, but a very disappointing and frustrating one for me.

Colleen1986 and Edgingluv like this.
  3. Edgingluv

Edgingluv Member

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Yes it is!!! I’ve also had lido cream squirted down my urethra then put on a condom filled with lido cream and told I get 2 minuets cum which never happens :( But I do love the burning sensation in my cocklet after the numbness fades.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice