Unexpected extention

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jack565, Mar 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jack565

Jack565 Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Lately my mistress hasn't felt very sexy, so she has agreed that she can hold my key when I put the cage on, and when I think I've had enough, she'll give it back and we can go back to normal. Trying for longer times, and getting comfortable with the cage in the meantime. Tonight it changed a little. I'd been locked for a few hours, I was thinking of taking the cage off, and she decided to go and hang out with some friends. When I got to our room, after she had gone, I discovered the key was gone! I texted her about it, and she responded with, "What key?" Now I'm not sure whether to be turned on, or nervous that I lost the key (the answer is both turned on and nervous).

I don't know when she'll be back, and I've been getting hard when I think of her having taken the key and holding it in her pocket while she's out with her friend, and softer when I think I might have lost the key. SO much painful agony and frustration! I don't know yet how to deal with it, but it is exhilarating.

Any words of advice or encouragement, or any thoughts as to what Mistress might be doing with my key?

2. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    What kind of lock? Just wondering how hard it’ll be to take off if you lost the key.

3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    maybe she did a little searching on chastity after you asked her or just gave it second thoughts. You said that she was holding the key until you wanted it back.

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    You’ll be fine.

corsac and New to cage like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice