Understanding the model #s (for non-pierced)

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by hardbodysub, Dec 1, 2018.

1. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I'm having a little trouble understanding the definition of the different model #s. There's so much variation within a model # that I can't tell exactly what defines each model #. Can anybody answer these questions?
    1. What does it mean for a device to be a #2? What defines that line, as distinct from the other models with a teste ring?
    2. Do all the #2 devices open into top and bottom halves, like this: RGD2D1.JPG? In some photos, the seam is visible, like RGD2D.JPG and R472.JPG, but it's not visible in others.
    3. What are the differences between #2A, #2B, #2C, #2D, and #2E?
    4. Besides the look and shape of the bars, how do the other devices for the non-pierced (#18, #8?) differ from the #2?

2. redbottomboy

Michigan
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    i am very interested in the Lori's devices and wonder if anyone is able to help answer this question. It appears from various photos that they do some wonderful customization. However, that is confusing me as to differences between the 2A, 2B, etc. I am non-pierced and interested in their anti-pullout option.

Thanks

3. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Unfortunately I can’t answer that either. They’ve always had a really strange and convoluted way of naming their devices.

In that respect it’s just like the website. Really a dinosaur from the dawn of the internet

I was also surprised to see them selling chinese knockoffs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice