Underside pain....again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lockeduplover121, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    So I got my new ghost cage in about 2 weeks ago. Been wearing off and on but after 3-5 hours I have pain on the underside. I have worn my base ring all day with no problems with in a few hours of locking the cage on the pain starts. Looking for thoughts about what is causing it. Gap? Or cage length? I just touch the end of the cage with a small amount of space in the diameter maybe 2mm. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

2. Lockeduplover121

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    The pain would be behind the scrotum. As far as what type of pains it's a dull ache that eventually becomes a burning feel. I have smoothed out the eggshell texture that it came with. Normally I just have a red line where the ring sits after removing it. Another thing I forgot to mention is I am typically high and tight. My testicles are almost always right at the gap or very close to it. I would also say they are fairly large as I don't think I could get them through a 1/2 gap if I tried.

3. Lockeduplover121

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are saying to try to close the gap? I can say if I pull forward on my testicles with my palm pushing down on the cage the pain does go away. Also another note. The joint of the cage and ring is a dovetail joint, have noticed once on if I don't hold the cage back it will slide forward roughly 1/8 inch . Keep in mind im not compressing my penis at any time. Does that mean the bottom ring of the cage is actually pulling forward on the base ring once locked?

4. Lockeduplover121

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    I have a Ghost from Custom Chastity. Made from surgical nylon. Theres no flex at all in it. So I can't close or open the gap without modifying it. Basically what I feel is constant forward pressure like you get with erections just not as strong. If I pull back on the ring it obviously goes away.

5. Lockeduplover121

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    Looks like I was on the right track. I have the magic lock, removed the lock so it could slide freely. The forward pressure is nearly gone already only been about 10 minutes. Looks like I will be trying to modify the gap by taking some material off the cage ring. Looks like I should have gone with the 13mm gap. But to buy a new cage at this time isn't an option.

6. Lockeduplover121

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    Spent about the last 3 hours making modifications to the cage and ring. Think I've finally got a near perfect fit. Increased the gap on the bottom of the cage to approximately 14mm from 10mm. And increased the length of the pee slit. Also sanded all the eggshell texture off the inside and front of the base ring. Basically anywhere it touches my scrotum. Was hoping to upload some photos for others to see/use if they find themselves in the same predicament, but it's saying they are to big. Will try to get some on soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice