Uncut: Keep using HTV4 or get new open style cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by bratty-boi, Apr 14, 2021.

1. bratty-boi

bratty-boi Member

Artist
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Hi all,

Been playing around with chastity for the better part of quarantine now, started with an ill fitting Cage of Shame and recently upgraded to a house of denial HTV4 nano. So far I love the fit of the nano, with some lube it fits perfectly and I can wear it for hours (so far my longest self lock is a full day) however, the only issue I have is figuring out what to do about my foreskin. Usually after wearing it for a few hours with my skin pulled back it'll roll forward and out the tip where it'll get pinched on my underwear or pants until I unlock to adjust. I found this was really hindering my ability to stay locked for longer, not just due to pinching but the hygiene issues of not being able to roll back my foreskin for cleaning.

I tried solving this problem by sorta rolling my foreskin back on itself so it got a bit bunched up and couldn't roll forwards, I thought this solved my problems. And it it did, for the most part, except when I did unlock after a full 24hrs I noticed when I unrolled my foreskin it was a bit puffy and tender. Now there was no discomfort while wearing the cage but I'm now worried that using this method to stop it rolling forwards might cause more serious irritation or damage for longer term wear. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this and could weigh in on if it's something I should worry about. And if so if there is a particular cage design you'd recommend for uncut growers.

Any advice is much appreciated

2. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Chastity for growers with foreskin is hard, it seems. (I am the same.)
    The only cage that has worked for me is the Nub as it keeps the skin back most of the time. I tried a mini Cobra but it does not hold my foreskin back. Recently I tried a chinese metal cage but I got an erection through the bars (scary stuff).

bratty-boi likes this.
  3. bratty-boi

bratty-boi Member

Artist
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yikes! I had a similar thing happen to me with my old metal one the bars at the tip were too wide when I was soft haha

Thanks for replying, I've definitely considered the nub however until some shrinkage occurs even the nano pulls my whole package a little far away from my body right now although a small was too long. considering a metal house of denial cage maybe, one with a more closed style of bar like one of the spiral designs. still shopping around tho

4. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I've had similar problems before due to the massive foreskin. I was circumcised. Six months later, i already calmly withstand the 24/7 regime locked up.

bratty-boi likes this.
  5. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    Someone here said they used a visegrip to squeeze the bars in. I did so and managed to sleep with it on without it popping out. As usual, I had massive morning wood and it did not slip out. I also used a bigger ring and I think that too might have helped. Because as I got my erection, the ring did not keep the cage pressed to my body but instead, allowed space to grow.
    Anyways, I am starting to rethink the "proper fit" of a cage. Everyone seems to say that a tight-fitting cage is best, but I honestly don't know anymore.

6. bratty-boi

bratty-boi Member

Artist
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Ah yeah I had the opposite problem with ring size haha, I found using a larger ring and having room to grow in the night way too uncomfortable because I get a bit long and my balls would get pulled something fierce. I like that the nano keeps everything pretty secure without much movement but I'm not sure I like a totally enclosed cage style. I think I like the teasing possibilities of more open style cages too but idk

Definitely agree though, I don't think there is a "proper fit" of cage just what works for each person. If you prefer I bit of room to grow you should explore it! I'm looking at House of Denial today and thinking of getting a metal one the size of my nano but with bars instead of fully enclosed. Just trial and error I suppose until we find what works for us haha, the nano works and I'm definitely gonna keep using it but the more I think on it it's just not the perfect one for me. Might be nice to have a few options to work with too depending on the mood lol

alxmosley likes this.
  7. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    My balls get pullled with a larger ring too. It's just that it seems more bearable when it is larger. I am in my fourth type of cage now. ( started with cb6000s, then nub, then cobra micro and now an open metal (all knockoffs) and I am still discovering what is best for me. But even tho I like the snugness of micro cages, the whole problem is morning wood. Too much pain for me... So my next cage will also be open metal, albeit a tad longer.
    So yeah, trial & error!

8. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    btw I am trying out the small (28mm height) one right now. gonna order the medium (40mm height) soon, i think.
    [​IMG]

9. bratty-boi

bratty-boi Member

Artist
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You might have to tighten the front bars with a vice, like you said, this is actually the one I tried, in the larger size, before the nano. I liked it but found the cage a bit too wide/loose which led to slipping through the bars lol. But the overall shape was quite comfortable.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    My advice to to go the next size up for your cage, it will give your foreskin room and make it a lot more comfortable to wear long term.

bratty-boi likes this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    Sometimes trying out different lengths and ring combinations is only way to figure out right one.

bratty-boi likes this.
  12. DeMoana

DeMoana New member

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I have a foreskin and recently tried the cobra series, these work very well for me. There are 2 photos on my profile.

13. bratty-boi

bratty-boi Member

Artist
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Oh yeah, I've seen that style of cage before. I'll definitely consider it for a future upgrade if the one I ordered isn't as comfortable as I hope. It's a metal open bar style that'll be a bit bigger than the nano I'm currently using.

14. alxmosley

alxmosley Active member

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Local Time:
    The problem I had with the cobra cage is that I could not pull my foreskin back once it went out through the opening. So higiene was an issue.

bratty-boi likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. htv4 remove holes chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice