Uncut hygiene friendly alternatives to jailbird

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Vivandis, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Vivandis

Vivandis Member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    What budget cages models would be a 24/7 hygiene friendly alternative to jailbird for an uncut male? I know the jb allows easy cleaning and foreskin maintenance even without hygiene unlocks and without coton swab hassle. All other models seem to me they would render the task complicated (using coton swabs not being an option, because too wasteful).

I know jb is the top of the crop, but before committing to 400$, I'd like to try on something less expensive.

Anyone has suggestions or links to actual models for 2¼-2½ inches long and 1.3 diameter?

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Unfortunately, and being also equipped with quite some foreskin, I may say that the JB model will suits our hygiene requirements at best. I have tried also the Cherry Keeper (see my posts about this). Despite the comfort of wearing, a big hassle here remains hygiene. Recently I was locked back in my MCN Contender, which is by the way a more than perfect alternative for a JB and which allows 24/7 comfort and hygiene.

All the best!

3. Vivandis

Vivandis Member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Contender seems nice, but it's exactly at the same price point as the MM JB, so not really a budget friendly alternative to try out.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    It’s always a problem being uncut! Hope you solve your problem!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice