Uncut Grower - Thoughts

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by tucka2082, Apr 15, 2021.

1. tucka2082

tucka2082 New member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Hi guys,

As per the title, I am an uncut grower (around 1-1.5" flaccid) and have a tendency to turtle when sitting down, especially when cold or fresh out of the shower. I also have a fair bit of foreskin. I'm toying between the vice or a chinese full belt (don't have the funds for a branded belt) but past experience hasn't been great. I've had HT knockoffs, stainless steel ball trap, and I can turtle out of these. Similarly, full belts that i've tried in the past have been too big for me (my penis just wobbles around inside as it doesn't reach the end) so I'm unsure whether a different full belt will help.

On this basis does the Vice seem like it would suit? PA is out of the question unfortunately.

nubbin likes this.
  2. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Vice wont solve your problems. The anti pull out insert will prevent turtling - until it doesnt. And then you cant push it back to the front easily. Also, when your uncircumcised all those anti pull out inserts wont actually be painful because they don't "attack" the glans but the foreskin.

nubbin and Guest 3972 like this.
  3. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:

I have the vice mini. Like you, uncut grower. I could do with [the cage] being about 1 - 1.5cm (that's cm) shorter, and about a CM narrower.

I find the vice bit does well - I use the medium which has kept me in place.

Only real downer is the hinge - but trying to sort that out with experimentation.... Well - I have time on my hands now :)

It's a good starter device (IMHO) and if it was a tad smaller I could see it being even longer term for me.

nubbin likes this.
  4. LockedScot

LockedScot New member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    I have similar issues with turtling and I've found the vice to be not too bad in this regard.

Using as small an anti-pullout will help, using the mini cage will help, and using the z spacer (which leaves essentially no space) will also help.

nubbin likes this.
  5. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Reviving an old thread because I couldn't find much online and I've emailed locked in lust.

I'm also 1" flaccid grower with a turtling issue. The mini says it's best for 1.5" penis. What do you think?

Has anyone with similar size/issue had success with the vice mini?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice