Uncut glans armor 2

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Snuskemannen, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Snuskemannen

Snuskemannen New member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Hi! I sent an email to MCN and asked if glans armor 2 was compatible with an uncut penis. He said he had sold many to people which was uncut but havent gotten any feedback positive or negative froma any of them. Have anyone here used a glans armor 2 as an uncut male or heard of anyone going 24/7 with it without foreskin?
    I have a 6 gauge pa piercing.

McSlavey likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I do wish I could give you personal advice.

I’m cut. So I can’t tell you how your foreskin would feel.

I am cut loosely and my skin is pretty sensitive…And I prefer to be somewhat turtled up. I will tuck my skin around my glans under the cage rods. I get a lot of coverage that way. However on the bottom the skin can’t move forward of the vertical PA fixing.

In nearly every PA-secured shaft-only cage, like the GlansArmor2 which has a fixed PA prong (or pin or hook), you will find the same thing. Your foreskin could be worn up to the piercing. Maybe a bit longer on the top.

Since men’s anatomies differ so widely it’s hard to say. But you are pierced. Maybe you could rest out shaft rings from male-essentials.com to test how it feels to have your foreskin pulled back until it uncovers your piercing and wear a steel ring behind the glans ridge? The test rings that MCN webpage links to goes to the male-essentials.com site.

I can’t say how thinner foreskin might feel poking through between the cage rods. Part of that is fit.

I would love to see or hear uncut men’s experience with the Glans Armor (or the Contender) as well.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    Rigid Chastity makes a PA system for uncut men. They have shit communication but are high quality at a very affordable price.

4. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Rigid does make a super nice cage. i have tried other ball trap caged i had bad edema where the foreskin bunched up behind the piercing hook. I am in the Rigid model 1 with the "S" hook and is very comfortable. with the metal cable and security seal through the lock hole it is 100% inescapable.

5. matteus

matteus Submissive man looking for his mistress

Wales
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    #5 matteus, Nov 15, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    I am uncut and I have just received my new Glans Armor 2. Wearing it now and so far it’s so comfortable I don’t know it’s there until I start to grow. Even then there is annoyingly little sensation. My wife has ‘tested’ it, loves the Art Deco look of my custom version, and has taken the key. There are photos in my gallery and my avatar.

Getting the right diameter is essential to prevent swelling in the foreskin from water build up. I got it wrong first time which was an expensive mistake. I would advise getting rubber o rings in different sizes and wearing them when small and at your biggest to get an idea of the right diameter for you. The second time I spent several months testing different ring sizes.

6. custardcb

custardcb Junior Member

Local Time:
    What did did you go with in the second device? I thinking about buying one very soon

7. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    Sizing depends on your anatomy. But my measurements are 2 1/16 long, ID of ring 1 1/16. ID internally (bars) 1 1/8.

After 4 days continuous wear I have no swelling in the foreskin which was the major problem with the first device. Piercing is a little sore but nothing major. Just needs to toughen up I think.

My problem is I disappear completely into my body when at my smallest and I am sitting down a lot in my job which doesn’t help. There will always be some gentle pull on the piercing. If I had the device made shorter I would be falling out the back when soft.

I just need to watch closely for any damage to piercing and endure it until everything calms down I think. Hope that helps you.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    how's this working out ?
    uncut & unpierced here.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  9. minibb

minibb New member

Local Time:
    Hey guys, this is my first post here, but I believe i come with some answers. Also, englis is not my native tingue so please bear with me.

I used GA2 for a couple years - like three - with some breaks in between. Whats gonna concern most of you uncut guys, is this weird thing called paraphimosis. Basically its edema of foreskin if you dont put it over the glans. Its not dangerous tho, and it is gone quite fast once you take of the cage and pull the foreskin over the glans.

In my case, which is weird, it always stays there for one two days and then it slowly disappears. Sometimes it builds up again and then it goes away. Theres no much danger in that, only thing you need to do is sometimes remove the device and pull the foreskin in its place.

At this moment I have been wearing GA for three days since last removal. Its been foing great.

What i found though is that device puts some weight on peircing itself. I will be ordering a new device, thats going to be a little smaller in inner diameter, so it has some support from the shaft and doesnt only hang by the piercing. Also I measured the piercing setup when i was hard and not in flaccid state. That might also help with migrtion, so i will be having the piercing setback set at 17mm instead of 19 i currently have.

For morning erections I couldn't think of a better device. No stretch on the balls is just pure happiness actualy. The device is very safe but i think i will need just one more support bar at the lower part of my glans to make it totally safe. I tried some stimulation at the lower part of the glans (on the sides) and was able to achieve a couple ruined orgasms. Was not much pleasurable but I need to take care of this anyways, even though I am way more disciplined in that than i used to be.

Also think about stretching your piercing! I have 6ga piercing and sometimes it just isnt the most comfortable. I stretched my piercing from initial 10ga (which is uncomfortable even for a piercing haha). I am gnna try the device with 4ga next, maybe I will even stretch to 2ga, since i know already the bigger the piercing, the more comfortable the wear.

Tl;dr: Device is good and with right adjustements and fit also totally safe, unescapable and also good for hygiene and everyday use - witch comfortable morning erections also.

10. minibb

minibb New member

Local Time:
    One more thing - I wasnt sure whether or nor pierce my dick before when i had balltrap device. It was the best decision of my life regarding body modifications. So if you ae thinking about that - go for it!

Littlejt1 and matteus like this.
  11. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    #11 matteus, Jan 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2022

I find wearing tighter underwear helps with taking pressure off the piercing as well. Pulling on the piercing is the main issue for long term wear it seems not oedema. I might look at increasing to 4ga as you suggest. I am currently 6ga.

I have worn my Glans Amor 2 for 27 days straight with just 10 minute supervised unlockings periodically for checking all was ok and a deep clean. I have had slight swelling in the foreskin around the glans but as you say it disappears very quickly once the device is off and there is no damage. I only notice the small amount of swelling when the device comes off.

The other thing I notice is a ring of skin developing around the piercing, especially around the top of the piercing. Is this normal and ok? Does anybody have any experience with this? There was a slight tenderness but it disappears in a 24 hour period once the device is off.

Littlejt1 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. matteus

Wales
    Local Time:
    So to update. I have solved all comfort issues. Wearing continuously for 9 weeks now. Piercing irritation from the slight pull has been eliminated by wearing tight fitting underwear which holds everything in. Also every 2-3 days I am allowed to remove the pin under supervision and add a few drops of baby oil to the piercing and pin with an eye dropper before reinserting and locking back up. I am not allowed to remove the cage at these times just the pin. The oil allows the skin to slide over the pin and stops all irritation on the piercing.

I am never to be allowed to touch myself ever again. My wife will play with her property when the mood takes her. We make love much more often but it is centered all on her. Much more intimacy all round, not just sex, and we are both happier.

Not sure if I will ever have PIV sex again It’s a journey and I trust her to know what’s best for us.

Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  13. Mr G

Mr G Member

Local Time:
    I’m uncut and looking for advice to keep my foreskin retracted whilst in my cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice