Uncontrolled squirting.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LittleChasteGuy, Feb 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Has anybody ever gotten so excited while being trained in chastity that they started squirting in their pants?

This morning, while I was at work, the wonderful Lady Carlie informed me that I would have to get a sissy maid outfit. She's going to take me shopping so I can try some on and show off in public.

Even though I've only been without cumming for 10 days now, being a newbie, this is the longest I've gone without orgasm in like 33 years.

When Lady Carlie told me I was sitting at my desk and got so excited I was sure I was gonna cream my pants at work. I had to go hide in the bathroom.

I'm still on edge. I'm pretty sure I'll lose it and cream when I walk out of the dressing room and others see me dressed up. :anim_12:

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I actually did a bit back. I had been locked up for a while and looked at some erotic things on line, and I ended up leaking out a bunch. very wierd feeling.

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    This is fairly common for those kept teased as well as denied, sometimes it is just lots of precum, but occasionall it is a full blown orgasms. Although I personally don't do it, some men wear women's panty liners to prevent embarrassing stains.

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne leaks regularly and wears panty liners frequently, but if dolly had a Mistress who told her she was going to take her shopping for a maid's outfit...wow--dolly would have a creamie too! Please keep us posted, littlechasteguy!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A little dribbling and leaking is nothing to be concerned about. Panty liners take care of that issue quite nicely. Just keep in mind that it's not unusual for a slut to leave traces of cum in her panties...

The good news is that you are dribbling and leaking - it's a sissy pressure release valve. Everything is working just as planned. What a pleasure it will be for you to parade about in your new maid's uniform. But, of course, the true intent is to make you a better sissy - so you can wait on Mistress like a proper maid - don't lose sight of the goal lil chaste guy.

So - have you been given a nice feminine name to be addressed by as you do your chores? Something sweet and quite sissy perhaps? I am happy for you sweety - I'm sure you will be wonderful little maid for your Mistress.

:chores047:

6. chastityforme

chastityforme Junior Member

Local Time:
    i started leaking come as soon as my Mistress began locking me up. She keeps me in vinyl panties, over Her lock, all the time. when I will be around other women, i have to wear a diaper as well.

7. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks

Thanks for the advice everyone. I bought some panty liners today. :character0053:

8. subterfuge2

subterfuge2 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    leaking

My Mistress started out with short periods of chastity, a few days here then a few days there, that progressed to several weeks and now She is insistent on months. At present i am locked 29 days for Mistress Sarah's pleasure and i have found that after about 2 weeks my leaking is uncontrollable, wetting my panties often. Any erotic thoughts and my clit struggles and throbs in the CB and i know there will be another wet spot. Mistress Sarah will milk me every weekend by having me sit on Her largest dildo and ride it for Her amusement.

After the initial 2 weeks or so, i can get so excited by seeing or hearing my Mistress, even chatting with Her online that i will leak. She seems to enjoy this very much, my desire to please and obey Her grow immensely while in chastity and She reaps all the benefits.

It is not often i am even teased, but for excellent obedience, She will allow me out of the CB and tease me until i beg Her to lock me up - i am rarely allowed an orgasm. Having to beg to be locked up while so close to an orgasm is most difficult, but an accident means more harsh time in chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice