Uncertainty?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MsPamela, Feb 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 104496

Hmm... I don't know. I've gained permission to ruin my orgasm, but... I don't want to do it. I am able to, but I don't want it.

I've been edged for so long that simply I do not want to cum. I felt many times that I was starting to ruin, and each time I did not want to feel pleasure. I've always wanted to hold back an orgasm and return to the edging state.

2. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    My wife was eager to please me when we first started and weekly was the routine. Knowing when it would happen just didn't work for me. I just had to wait her out and no amount of teasing would make it so difficult that the weekend wouldn't solve.

I challenged her to do what she wanted, enjoy as many orgasms as she liked without the need to please me. She would decide and I would be happy with whatever number of days/weeks/months she decided. She accepted the challenge and it seems that each orgasm is followed by an even longer lockup for the next cycle.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

remyruff and Pepe_ like this.
  3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    For many men, this is a huge motivator. It is the source of most of your power and influence. You deserve credit for accepting and using this for your benefit.

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    I prefer randomness. Tell me a date, then when it comes, so no. Tell me a date, and surprise me the day before. Don't tell me a date, but tell me you have one in mind. When the day comes, ruin it instead, or just stop short completely. Keep me guessing.

Kat9s toy likes this.
  5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My last O was only 9 days ago but it came 4 days early. She made me wait those 4 days before she rolled the dice and I got the shortest lockup .... 1 week. So I have 2 days to go but already it seems like a distant memory. A distant date would seem interminable right now. I would be dying for her touch & tease... I already am!

6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Ive come to realize that at least in my case, OBE (overcome by events. A term our best friend uses often) trumps promised sexual interaction for me. And these OBE's can be anything, however trivial, up to and including "I'm too tired". With maybe a "sorry", and maybe not. This past week has been a perfect example. Essentially promised the opportunity to go down on her virtually every one of those days. Sometimes even after I shaved her, as we always do that prior to oral for her. This is still no guarantee it's going to happen. A week later , and I'm up to a promise for "definitely tomorrow".. Guess what.? I know to believe it when my face is between her legs., not a minute before. Is she doing it intentionally? I have no idea. Doesn't matter. She has the keys. I have the cage. She has the control. I have the locked D.
    What I am saying is I would not read too much into this. Your power, and the awe your husband will feel for you, can only be increased by your unpredictability. Remember what so many of those clever chastity memes end with . "I don't care what you think".

7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Big difference between a kid being disappointed and us caged critters. Whether we knew it or not, we asked for this. Every. Single .One of us. Tough titty if we were letting the little head think for the big head. There are always repercussions for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice