Uncertainty

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dilliom, Jan 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Hi all,

first of a very happy new year and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. As you may remember after hosting a poll on here I was due tone teased on new years day. Seven days later and I'm still securely locked in my Cb6000s. It's been a very busy couple of weeks for me and quite stressful too and although I spend plenty of time in uncomfortable arousal I still haven't released myself even during cleaning breaks.

In previous lockups I've always worked to a goal where it was working to a record or an event and I had no intention of remaining chaste as my new years resolution but now I feel like I need a reason to release and cum rather than a reason to wear my cb all if which has left me feeling uncertain...

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well a big ole Happy New Year to you too!

Congratulations on staying chaste, even through the breaks. It's not unusual to get into the "I don't want to cum" mind set from what others have written here.

3. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    i've never had it before Mistress Watchful I guess I will see where this takes me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice