Uncaged is Unsustainable

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jshackleton2016, Jul 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I was out of my cage recently for five days for holiday, but not allowed to come. Being uncaged seemed to embolden me to act like I deserved more sexual attention. She didn't like that very much and regretted not bringing the cage and regretted not bringing any tools like her thwacker and plugs. When we got home it was a different story. She locked me up and plug me right away and I've slept with the plug two out of last three nights. Yesterday after serving half of the 20 thwacks I earned, she also made me serve some time in the humbler. While I loved being free on vacation and edging, I love being under her strict rule even more. And she realized on the trip that me being uncaged is simply unsustainable.

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    This surely is a good sign ? . It shows that you both are happy and missed being in your roles of Mistress / KH and caged submissive and were both pleased to return to them , It sounds as though you both have established an excellent foundation on which to build and further advance your relationship and can now look forward to taking it to new and higher levels , I am sure you will both find the future very rewarding , The very best of luck to you

Mash2214 and jshackleton2016 like this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    Be happy it was just 5 days. I did 15 on my vacation from chastity and almost failed to come back. I agreed to lock a couple of days after my return, but I wasn't into it. I was surly and disrespectful. Even gave myself an unauthorized orgasm while locked using the magic wand. Fortunately when the crisis reached the tipping point my wife was able to really step up her game and bring me back into line. Just over three weeks back into it now and I can't imagine what the hell I was thinking. Already worried about future trips though, that's for sure.

jshackleton2016 and Dogchasecats like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice