1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ultimate tease

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by rebeccacd404, Sep 24, 2017.

1. OK, I am new at this and stumbling along hoping to discover new heights to my sexual stimulation. I have been in my pretty CB3000 now for 5 days. I am getting to the point that I like wearing my device, only taking it off to clean myself, I actually couldn't wait to get it back on! But 15 minutes ago I removed it and teased my self watching a joi denial video, I am now just waiting for myswlf to calm down before putting my cage back on. I do feel frustrated but this is the whole point isn't it? It might be different if I had a key holder but for now I just tease myself. I would love your input, thoughts and suggestions.

2. Hopefully, you will soon find that having another person in control of your penis is incredibly powerful.

3. Yikes

4. I agree. I'm uncaged and my wife still controls my penis by her insistence in my absolute obedience to her directions. Extremely powerful.

DonnaSue likes this.
  5. It began with her insistence that I pee sitting down. It was all about hands-off.

6. I hope so, I just have to find the right person.