Ultimate Domme fail !!!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Kadira, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Kadira

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Sadly he HAS told me what he’d like and we did draw up a contract and I personally am the one who didn’t follow it. I read it, followed a few things at times but very rarely. At times I’d be good at it and then assumed I got it and then got too comfortable in doing nothing and let it fizzle again.

Believe he did more than his share of the giving and i greedily took it but barely offered the rewards to go with it. So like I said the Ultimate Domme Fail. Domme-huh!- that’s funny considering I am far from one. A good one wouldn’t treat her husband/sub in the manner I have.

CBT, TD, see but don’t touch.....none of those are an option right now as this is far more than a bad day. There is distance and distrust that need to be fixed first and that is a much bigger mountain for me to climb. But I built it and I’ll be damned if I don’t break it down.

Thanks anyways but it is my doing and I realize that and know it!

switchling and Rectrix like this.
  2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Increasingly looks like a complicated situation; though I can't help but think you are being hard on yourself. I hope things greatly improve for you

3. Kadira

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you. I hope so too.

buildup likes this.
  4. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    I wish you the best of luck and hope you can communicate through this.

Kadira likes this.
  5. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    I am Kadira’s husband, Kadira is a very strong women but she was keeping something buried something she has never shared with me.

For years I have been telling her she has built a wall around herself and I can’t break through it unless she lets me. This has been extremely frustrating for me and it finally boiled over on Saturday. We talked for about 5 hours and I would not allow her to make excuses and I called her on the ever moving target that has burdened our intimacy. And Saturday night she opened up and allowed me into that part of her life, she finally took down the wall that she has spent years reinforcing and she will be ever stronger for it.

We will conquer this bump in the road and will have a stronger marriage because of it. Communication is extremely important in a marriage and the lack of it was dragging ours down. With all the information on the table healing is much easier. My Queen I love you and look forward to continuing our journey.

Giveitup, Gigaman, Kadira and 2 others like this.
  6. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    My heart goes out to both you and @Bonobo. This sounds like a situation where professional couple counseling might help? I've seen a number of therapists over the years, usually with at least someone positive effect, once life-saving. There is a national directory of kink-friendly / kink-aware therapists is interested: https://ncsfreedom.org/key-programs/kink-aware-professionals-59776

Kadira and Bonobo like this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good luck to both of you. I'm always surprised by how common these types of problems can be, and much of what I'm seeing here reminds me of what @PouchPantyLover has just been going through. Both sides have to bring it, both sides have to communicate.

8. Kadira

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you my dear for the kind words. I look forward to our journey.

Giveitup and Gigaman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice