Uk online chastity stores - where to get from

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Melissa_tg_uk, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Melissa_tg_uk

Melissa_tg_uk Member

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Hi all, I'm mot sure if this is the correct forum, and if this has been asked recently (I checked and couldn't see). I'm after some advice on where is OK to get a device from (rather than what device - though open to suggestions).

I have a cb6000, but want to upgrade to a metal smaller cage, ring based, rather than all enclosed - mainly for hygiene reasons. About 6cm insertable length.

I've been looking at lockthecock and houseofdenial. So, my question is, any body uses these and are they OK? Or does the cheapness mean poor quality?

this is the type I am looking at: https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/male-chastity-devices/products/steel-hod-s106

2. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I had one of those and I didn't get on with it all but I think that was more me. Frankly I struggled to lock it. Once locked I found it uncomfortable. Like I say maybe just me and my anatomy. I experimented with a lot of cheap Chinese cages and amazingly amongst all I've tried one of the is the most comfortable, clean and easy to wear...

3. Melissa_tg_uk

Melissa_tg_uk Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Interestingly loves sense, who I trust, recomend house of denial and extreme restraints.

Enchained likes this.
  4. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I use an eBay store with UK stock who are brilliant. When I've time ill look it up and pm you.. Don't discount bio resin though. I have HT 3 on that arrived today and seriously I'm impressed..

Guest 3972 and Melissa_tg_uk like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Toys for naughty boys is good one. A fairly good selection of not badly priced chastity cages. UK based and fairly quick delivery!

Melissa_tg_uk likes this.
  6. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I ordered several cages from "Toys 4 Naughty Boys" a few years ago. I live in the UK and they arrived quickly - from memory within about 3 days. Because they are cheap, it was good to experiment with different types and sizes. I think they are just reselling Chinese devices but means you are dealing with a UK based company, so the shipping is easier.

In my experience, the better cheap metal devices are the ones with built in barrel lock. The devices that used a separate padlock were much looser.

My favourite was (and still is) the Arc. It's a small cage but mine was very well made and the metal was polished and smooth. The urethral attachment was fun to try, though it once caused minor bleeding so I stopped using it, but the rest of the cage was fine.

The Midget is similar to the Arc but not as good in my view as it uses a separate padlock.

I also ordered a Dungeon but the inside of this was too rough - I wouldn't recommend this.

7. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    I've had good experience with Nessus Piercing who have an EBay shop. I'm not sure they have the precise cage you are looking for though.

8. Melissa_tg_uk

Melissa_tg_uk Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all of your suggestions and taking the time to respond. I have carried on with my research, and realise that I probably need to experiment a bit more for size and style etc, so, I have opted for a cheap one (House of Denial), and have literally just ordered it. I have found a great one from Toys for Naughty Boys, which I think I will look at after this new one, once I have checked the dimensions, ring sizes etc.

9. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    #9 Guest 3972, Sep 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Hi Melissa

I have that cage but in a small and got from House of Denial.
    What you don't see is that ring is a split ring after a weeks wear I had got spot on bit's had take cage off.

I found House of Denial can be a bit slow on email replys or getting stock back in.

Toys for Naughty boys never got back to me and some cages never seen to come back in stock and prices seem a bit high.

I've got anything from TFNB so don't know how service.

Can get cheaper as others said but you got to wait.
    To add I have put a rubber tube on over split did find it fiddly to close and get cage to line up as they for in two holes on ring.china

Probably in ported from China is well made no Sharp bits other then hinge.

10. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice