UK FLR Chastity Couple Seek Same

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Miss Amandas boy, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    UK genuine FLR couple seeking similar for exchange of ideas and experiences, and possible social meetings when restrictions are lifted.

We are F 52 (Miss Amanda) and m 57, based in South West UK. Our FLR includes chastity, domestic discipline and CFNM.

We also attended both BDSM and Femdom events back when those things were possible!

2. Sub.oscar

Sub.oscar Inexperienced Sub looking for new connections

Local Time:
    Hello hope you are having a good day

I am guessing you are looking for couples not individual males but I will ask just to see if you are interested.

I have always been interested in exploring this lifestyle, but it is difficult to find a partner to do this with etc etc

I am considering meeting maybe an older couple who have more experience then me. I could help with some of the domestic dutys for the day does not need to be intermant or sexual. Would like to be tapped on the head and be called good boy at the end but I understand I will need to earn it.

Thank you and kind Regards

3. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hello I am in a long term 13 years FLR , I live in the east mids are but do travel to attend events and clubs. I am 55 polyamourous , Domme, sadist, cuckoldress.

happy to make friendship.

Aussiecple and Rodeo cowboy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice