Uh oh she likes it...grinning ear to ear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Woke up the other morning and gave her some oral, I fingered her during and she had a few orgasms.

She took my cage off and was allowed to fuck her for a while and I had to stop several times, but was doing better than I thought I would considering it's been so long.

I pulled her on top of me, so she could control the tempo and place me right where I needed to be for her to get off. Then something new happened. She reached behind her and started giving my balls some light slaps. This was nothing painful, and to my amazement, it put me right there ready to blow.

I warned her several times but she kept riding me sobas far as I'm concerned, that's a green light. I had an incredible O, seemed to last forever, and made my body sore all over.

She didn't seem to remember to make me clean her up, so bonus on that, but after a few hours I feel bad about it. Was a great morning romp!

Last night was opening day of baseball, we made Chicago dogs, and watched the Cubs. Super nice to hang out with her. Earlier in the evening, the owner of the bar was chatting with her, he's kind of an older fella, and joked with her about "the man is supposed to be in charge, at least in the bedroom". We both looked at each other and smiled, I joked to him, "thats the least place I'm in charge" and quite honesty it is.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    With regards to your dream, it reminded me of so many times my dreams went off in a direction that seemed very far from the fantasies I have when awake. Not only that I have found myself aroused by things completely off the charts and away from what I actually want to happen. I had a hands free unstimulated ruined orgasm whilst reading a story about a guy who had been strapped down and castrated, then on another occasion strapped down and five inches of his penis cut off. That is very definitely not what I would want, but for some reason just reading it stimulated me so much I came. Even now if I read it the memory of the orgasm makes me feel turned on. It doesn't make any sense!

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    The good part about dreams is they don't have to mean anything...could be as simple as eating before bed lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice