Uh oh she likes it...grinning ear to ear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
  2. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    That is very hot and Im sure you will get your intended result. My wife and I have just started dabbling in spanking and I posted pics from our first time. It hurt so bad and I scampered away but found it made me so submissive and horny after that it blew my mind. Good luck!

3. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I get 10 maintenance spankings a night with my leather belt.

Attached Files:

Chas4us2 likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    The only problem I see with that is............ when you actually do something that is against the rules and have annoyed your KH. What is left to punish you ??? More beatings ??

Chas4us2 likes this.
  5. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I enjoy the leather belt. When being punished she brings out the canes. Now those I hate! Talk about stinging!

6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    I think the cane is the only thing I really fear.

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Last night was no maintenance spank, 65 swats and I have a sore red bottom.

Then after I playfully gave her a swat on the butt with my hand, which didn't have the result I wanted...20 more for me!

Monthly visitor is here so wasn't able to play, which sucks because she is always super turned on after giving me a spanking.

So the lesson is, maid service is important to her, so it's important to me. Will try to do better and not blow it off.

8. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Harder beatings of course! Lol
    Damn, thats rough man

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Life is part of chastity as well. I try to stick with topic, no one wants the boring stuff, but sometimes it's related.

Monthly visitor, stretched my piercing, and being in my apartment for a few days is taking a toll on our fun. Mistress also just received some terrible news family wise that is quite upsetting. Kind of a dick move to mention your penis status when a family member is very ill.

Anyway, on to chastity. I had bought piercing rings that locked, one at 8 and the other at 4 gauge. I tried the 4 out mostly to just stretch so a 6 would be more comfortable. Well it ended up going in. So I'm leaving it in and going to stay at 4 gauge. Problem is, it's not a playtime ring. The lock is an integrated lock just like on chastity devices and has the usual sharp edges plus it's plenty big. I don't want to take it out until I have a ring to replace it, so am at the mercy of Amazon shipping until my new ring arrives. I can't use it while sleeping with device or it will pinch between the cage. So, no device until new ring arrives.

I love the look of the new gauge, and can't wait to see how she likes how the new ring feels.

3 weeks since last full O and feeling it, but will have to wait for life to back off a bit before worrying about it.

Mistress Amanté likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sometimes I don't know what I am! Sometimes I'm like a whipped pup, pawing at her for attention hoping for her to brush her hands through my hair and reassure me. Other times I want to rip this cage apart, tear her pants off, and fuck her with as much abandon as my lil guy can handle before popping off!

Hard being an alpha stuck in a subbie mindset. I'm all over the place. Especially after awhile in lock up. I want to do all these things to please her, but I also fantasize about me getting off and having my way.

It is also taking its toll on me emotionally. I am naturally not a needy person, independent, and most would consider my own person. The longer I am locked the more I am emotionally wanting her affection, reassurance and embrace. I'm even fantasizing about laying my head on her mound and breathing her in with her hand stroking my hair. Not exactly normal stroking material lol!

I absolutely cannot wait until my apartment days are over, I set up a bedroom for my son in the house, and I spend each and every night with my beautiful mistress.

One more night, then will be able to be at her feet, massaging her body, providing oral and anal tongue lashings, and giving her a proper pounding with our strapon Johnson.

11. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    It feels you stole those thoughts right from my head!! I was telling a wonderful mistress on this site that I thought a month would be my limit and she scoffed and emailed my mistress to lock my as up for at least 2-3 months! Immediate hardon and sadness at the same time! The emotional roller coaster ride that is voluntary chastity is warping my mind in all sorts of ways.

I found myself very comfortable in my cage last night and slightly sad when my wife ordered me in front of her and she unlocked me. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen. Well, nothing happened!! I was so confused and excited and disappointed at the same time. Then this morning she grabbed my hand and put it to her temple and said I want you inside me. But the weirdest thing Happened, I made myself stop because I was
    Getting close. I think she was going to let me cum and all I could think about was how good it would feel and how much work I would be washing away with one orgasm! I wanted to push my limit more than I wanted to cum. That's a profound change in attitude and I don't know how far it will go.

Chas4us2 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well my orgasm came and went pun intended. During my morning worship, she allowed me inside her while she held the wand on her clit.

I hadn't had an orgasm in 28 days and didn't take long before I had to stop. I got out a nice big dildo and used that instead for awhile. After her O, she allowed me in her again. I was at the edge immediately. I told her I had to stop or I would cum, she said I could and came immediately. It was so intense it almost hurt.

Was getting time to get ready for work so I snuck out of clean up duty( thank god cause it would have been a lot). She said after we were up I forgot something...I was like ummm you're gonna have to say something, I need to be told or I'll wriggle out of it and gave her a wink. She then handed me my cage and I said "well you didn't forget the cage did you?" " nope" and then she gave a big smile. I locked back up and went to work.

Spent most of the day in a post orgasmic funk. I've never really experienced it before. Being super horny and on edge for 28 days and then when it's over, I didn't know what to even think about. I didn't send her texts or pics from tumblr, wasn't horny, so nothing really to report. This did not go over well with mistress. Later that night she asked about it again, and again I said that I had just cum so wasn't thinking about it all day like usual. She then said:
    Her- maybe you won't get to any more.
    i smiled and gave her a squeeze
    Her- I'm not kidding, what do you think about that?
    I just gave her a yeah right look.
    Her- keep smiling, you nervous? You don't have a say anymore
    I said I know and gave her another squeeze.

So it might be awhile before she lets me finish again, wish I had some more fun with it before it was locked up again.

Side note, finally got to get hard with new ring, didn't get to see it, it was dark and then I recaged after. She said she really liked it and didn't scratch her. It felt heavy and noticeable to me. I like it a lot.

You've lost that subby feeling...whoa, whoa whoa No more cumming for a very long time

She sent me that text, so who knows.

13. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I am going through the same situation as I type. My wife had me give it to her this morning and lately since starting the whole chastity thing I almost with absolute certainty cannot make her orgasm with my dick unless I orgasm at the same time. She must have been sleepy, generous, or frustrated and just wanted what she wanted so she told me to cum in her and make her cum too.

My mind was warped in seconds. It was my first one since February 18th and my personal record.

I too have been in a downbeat funk all day and just not feeling as generally happy as I have over the last month. Then the light bulb went off and suddenly for the first time shit just got real. Like real real. It dawned on me that the post orgasm blues are not only very real but they are more noticeable the longer it has been it seems. I always knew I was less horny and generally attentive after but this is a whole new ground for me. I feel awful like I wish I hadn't cum this morning. Even though I know how good it felt I would very likely consider giving it up to feel that way I have been feeling instead. I thought I would be able to focus more at work and I would feel all "manly" without distractions and just do like I normally did before all this. Was I wrong.

I told my wife about it via text and she said 'well, you know what this means right? I knew but asked "what" she said "no more coming like you used too. Cant have you moping around all day every time you cum. I making a schedule and you won't know what it is."

Part of me wonders if this is a self fulfilling prophecy though. Does my subconscious want her to lock me up and deny me for longer periods? Or is it what I am overtly asking for? I still feel like cumming like all day everyday. Or is this all legit feelings I am having? I could easily just pretend that all is honky dory and I am still horny and attentive. That has not escaped me that I still have duties to fulfill my wife's desires regardless if I cum or am not horny at the moment. I could act like everything is fine and she wouldn't enforce the cage Im certain. So maybe I really do want this after all. Im so fucked up over it!! Here I am writing this of sound mind and not packed with a month full of cum and admitting that my subconscious is working against my dick like the Russian takeover of Crimea......Straight up walked in and said this is our shit now! Ive got a traitor in my midst!!

Chas4us2 likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not a lot to report sexually, still locked. We did share a conversation that was interesting.

My cage is now permanent. It's removable, but for the rest of my life, it's natural state is attached. Kind of weird thinking about it like that. There will have to be a reason for its removal.

If we were having problems, and I was being ignored, we would discuss how to fix it, but caged is my natural state of being now.

On a more personal and physical note, I have noticed for the last few months my hormones changing me. My chest hurts like crazy, even just brushing them or having them brush my shirt. There is a drug that will block the effects of excess estrogen, but it is very hard on your liver and would need to take it forever, or until I didn't care anymore. So I have come to the decision to be proactive in the changes that are coming.

I don't want to be forever trying to achieve masculinity that I have now and in the past. I would rather try to embrace being a male with feminine features. So after some soul searching and some honesty with myself am going to make some physical changes to match my physical body.
    1. Started growing my hair out. Want to be able to not look ridiculous if my physical changes become noticeable.
    2. If my chest gets to the point where they are obviously breasts, I am going to have some sort of hair removal from them. I don't want to be gross and have hairy tits.
    3. I am going to embrace being both genders. I am not going to turn into a girly girl, or try to hang on to being masculine, I'm going to be me. I will wear whatever fits right. Thinking androgynous.

Last time I had this kind of pain and sensitivity was puberty. My breasts even started leaking (talk about one scared kid), and got up to B cup before doctors intervened. So I know it's coming now, and hope they dont get too big.

Anyway that was my big come to Jesus talk I had with myself. Keep looking back or move forward, I'm moving forward. Who knows, maybe it will be so gradual that even I won't see it. But I'm moving forward and will be the best me I can, I'm going to own this and not let it own me.

I am pretty confident she will love me no matter what, tits and all, so ya know what? Bring it on I'll be ready.

Sorry for the rant, I'm venting lol

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The other day we were able to spend the whole day together. I of course tried to make it sexual, it turned out that way , but not for me.

While watching tv I had my head on her crotch and gave her some licking. That led to some fingers and an orgasm for her.

Later that afternoon I began licking her thighs and moved to her feet, where I spent the better part of 15 minutes licking and sucking on her toes. Moving up to her pussy again I grabbed a bullet vibe and teased her clit. She was very wet and ran and got the 9inch dildo. I slid it in her gently, keeping the vibe on her clit. Once I got a little rhythm going, I grabbed her hand and placed it on the base of the dildo. She got the hint, and started working it in and out as I kept pressure on her clit and kissed her thighs.

I absolutely loved watching her fuck herself with the large cock, driving it as deep as it would go, knowing that is exactly how she wants to be fucked, and also knowing I cannot go that deep myself. She had a very nice O, and I tried to lick her wetness up, she was a bit sensitive.

That was Saturday, and want to please her again soon. Will have a whole week of just us, who knows....I might get out of this cage! Seems like forever since it's had any attention.

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    An interesting turn of events. After a night out we were watching highlights from WBC and she thought a certain player played for USA. I informed her that he played for Puerto Rico. She disagreed. She made a bet, if I'm right I get a week uncaged, if I'm wrong I'm caged for a year.

Needless to say I would not have made that bet unless I was certain. I was right and and won my freedom. She very quickly backtracked and said it was for night time only lol! As a sign of good faith she allowed me to go cage free during the day today.

It did make me think though, I mean I was certain before I bet, but I have been known to be wrong. Will have to be careful with my bets, I could have easily lost a year or erections/orgasms. It also made me think of how willing she was to "win" and not have sex with me for a year.

This morning was nice, woke up without cage and spooned next to her. Then proceeded to give her some oral, then handed her the wand. I fingered her g spot while she had a couple orgasms with her powerful toy as I helplessly watched.

After, I climbed aboard and slid inside. She said to be careful...she hadn't told me I could cum so knew not to go too far. Within a minute I had to stop. I tried again several times but had to quit within seconds. She didn't tell me to finish so I had to stop. I layed on top of her wanting to experience the few seconds of bliss, but knew I couldn't, so just tried to calm down.

Off to work I went. Maybe tonight.

spider203, Jasmic68 and traveler like this.
  17. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    A year! Wow! I would have to be absolutely positive I was correct before even being tempted to make a bet with that as the outcome if I lost.

18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was sure lol, I just watched them play the day before, still I was nervous :eek:

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She's a terrible gambler...we played a board game and I won an orgasm, although she said, once I cum I have to lock up, which would cancel out my week of uncaged freedom I just won.

Thinking about it...

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I earned a week of cage free life, but decided to lock back up after a few days. I still wasn't allowed to play with it, so it was easier to lock back up and remove temptation.

I thought maybe she would tell me to edge myself a bunch of times close to orgasm and stop, but she seems pretty content with it not being used without her, even if it's a tease. It's hers, she can use it how she wants.

I also won an orgasm, but told her I would be willing to trade it in for ruining orgasms until nothing comes out. We've never done that and I would love to see if I can. This way if we have an accident and go too far, I don't feel like I let her down. It hasn't happened yet but looking forward to it.

The other night she thought I was being aweful sassy, she immediately told me to get bent over the bed. I argued a little but she wasn't listening anymore. I can't remember how many, but it was quite a few with the belt and pretty hard.

Later she gave my cock a few slaps. I started to get hard. She asked if it hurt, I said not really and she gave me a few more until it did. She asked why it was getting so hard...I didn't know. I had mentioned that this and light ball torture was off my hard limit list, but only because I am trying to let go of my limits for her. Was not really sexually into that stuff, and I don't know why it was getting me more excited. I don't know why I like a lot of things anymore lol! Wondering if this will morph into something more, slapping nuts, squeezing...she really didn't seem to be bothered by it, so it might be another something that ends up turning her on.

I have somewhat given up on maid service for the time being. We are just too busy with the house to worry about that right now. I am currently setting things up for when I and my son move in, and there is just a lot of reorganizing, remodeling, and cleaning to do before we can even worry about domestic kink. I will get back to it for her when we are settled and I have a fully adjusted home to keep tidy for her.

I have a bit of kink remodeling to do as well. Currently we don't have to hide any of our gear, so a lot of it is just sitting out in the open. With my son soon to be spending half his time here, I need to hide stuff from curious little eyes.

Had another lovely morning watching her cum. She was having her visitor so no oral, but I handed her the wand and caressed her while watching her orgasm. She then turned it up and gave herself another. God I love watching her get satisfied sexually like that. It's so real. Knowing she is doing it just how she wants, and having a real orgasm makes my cage tight just thinking about it. She also has no problem not allowing me any sexual stimulation. Which is exactly how I want her to feel. I don't want her to deny me, but I do want her to feel like there is NO need to touch me or make me cum unless that is something she wants to do. I think she has arrived lol!!!

Breast tissue seems to be growing at an alarming rate, am going to try to lose some weight to see if it slows it down any. Besides, my jeans are starting to get tight, this whole happiness thing is hell on my waistline!

DoesasTold likes this.
  21. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It must have something to do with the the 3 week mark that gives me erotic dreams. Vivid dreams that I can remember in detail. Sometimes it takes me a moment to figure out if it happened or not.

This morning I didn't know what to wear... my dream was so real that I had to think back for ten minutes.

My dream revolved around my current hormone problem, chastity, and mistress being very dominant. She told me that from now on she thought of me as a girl since I have breasts and a small penis. I needed to look like one, so I must always wear women's clothes at home.

She then told me that there is no need for me to ever have a full orgasm again. She still loved me dearly but would find a sexual partner that could fulfill her needs since she was not attracted to females. She said we were going to be so happy together, and I would eventually be allowed to help her suck her new boyfriend. She then showed me all my new clothes and how to put on makeup. Then I'm not sure how we got there but we were in a club, flirting with some guy, and asked him if we could suck him off in the bathroom. We did and she took a picture. At home she said that from now on I will do exactly as I was told or that picture would be all over town. I then woke up.

I ran to the mirror, my hair was still short and my breasts were the same. It didn't happen and I was so relieved. This dream was so weird because I really wouldn't want any of it to happen.
    1. I have given her control but I would be disappointed to learn that I would never have a real orgasm.
    2. Wearing women's clothes ALL the time would be impractical. I of course would wear anything she wanted me to, and is probably the one I could live with most about my dream.
    3. Her having a boyfriend...neither one of us is into cucking or want to pursue it...I have told her that if I ever couldn't give her sexual fulfillment I would be open to exploring options. Certainly not looking for it though.
    4. Being with another man is not a fantasy of mine. I can see the beauty in one, but have never had the urge to be with one. If she asked me to do something sexual with one I suppose I would, there would be no romantic attraction just a sexual deed. But still nothing I would seek out or feel compelled to ever do.
    5. The blackmail. I know I don't want to be forced that hard into doing anything. Maybe playful teasing about it or idle threats, but real life blackmail would be scary and mean.

So basically the whole dream is something I don't want, yet it seemed like an erotic dream.

Last time it went this long my dreams were pretty out there too, maybe subconsciously I just want to push boundaries and submit to things I don't really want to.

Anyway, was just a weird dream, I'm sure they will get less weird over time.

traveler and DoesasTold like this.
  22. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Wow Nic....that is one hell of a dream buddy!! Could be the boundries being pushed for sure. Our brains are very tricky little bastards sometimes!!

I also am closing in on 3 weeks and was dreaming about our yet unborn child and although it was not a sexual dream it was very vivid and crazy. At the end of the dream when I finally got to hold her after she had been missing she was handed to me and she was an apple. I was totally confused and could only see two eyes and a worm hole. I kept asking why is she an apple now? And if that blemish would remain when she grew older. Made no sense but I think it's my brain trying to reconcile all the backed up energy somehow. I don't know. It's all wacky!

23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress came for dinner and movie. Really wanted her!

Can't wait till we are living under the same rooof full time. My head was racing with thoughts of trying to sneak a few moments away, so I could bury my face in her and watch and listen to her try not to make noise as she came.

24. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    Gwyneth Paltrow had a baby and it was an Apple too.

So anything is possible. ;)

DoesasTold likes this.
  25. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My KH is in bed with pneumonia. Don't feel like I can do enough for her, especially given that her family arrived last night, at our house for a short time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice