Uh oh she likes it...grinning ear to ear

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Jun 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Nice -- I glad you followed through --

Mistress Amanté likes this.
  2. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    I have never had someone be so eager to please me. It was difficult for me to accept when we first started this whole thing. The further we go, the more special @Nicoftime makes me feel. My heart is full. What makes it even more special is that it turns him on as well.

3. Hans Dietrick

Hans Dietrick Member

US
    Local Time:
    You seem to be coming alone with your Mistress. I really enjoy reading your stores and a few others on this board. Thanks for the updates.

Mistress Amanté and Nicoftime like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cm is a great place to vent and share.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  5. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Sounds like a great day, I would so love to me a made for my Mistress,
    It does give me great pleasure to serve and please a woman. you are one lucky guy.
    And your Mistress will definitely benefit from this.

6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So weird having such a bond with someone. So much trust. Sharing things and doing things that ultimately could crush and ruin them. Knowing you are safe because they wouldn't hurt you.

So much has happened in our D/s relationship that it's hard to believe where we are at. I can honestly say I would never have believed that I would be doing the things I'm doing, and can guarantee she would have had nothing to do with any of it, if it hadn't all happened the way that it did.

I am sexually submissive but I am not in really any other way. I know I have a feminine side but it's private and not something I would share. I have thought about chastity, but had never worn a cage. I had never gone more than a week without masterbation but haven't touched myself alone in 10 months. Here we are almost a year after meeting and:
    1. I wear a chastity cage every minute of every day except when she wants it out. Erections and all orgasms are completely up to her.
    2. I have gotten pierced as a symbol of my commitment, and giving her all control.
    3. I have accepted that she can punish me, as hard as she sees fit to correct my behavior in and out of the bedroom.
    4. I have a few pair of boxer briefs for emergencies, but wear panties every day, and at home I wear nighties and female pj's.
    5. I am hairless everywhere except head and arms.
    6. I am her sissymaid a few days a week, outfit and everything.
    7. If I cum I clean it up. Ruined and real orgasms alike, and if I hesitate or "forget" she will tell me or force my head down to finish my job.
    8. She can fuck me with strapon anytime she pleases for as long as she wants. She can do it for her own fun, to show me who's in charge, to let out some frustration, or just cause it's time. I will roll over and take it.
    9. I am open about my smallness accept that she will not hide or sugarcoat her thoughts about it, and will routinely tell me about it.
    10. We have a set of commandments that are a guide for our expectations.

All of that, pictures, texts, and god knows what else that I trust her with. Not one of these things could be shared in our community without serious and lasting consequences. I am literally trusting her with my life...and that bond, is amazing to share with someone.

She's gone through some changes as well. She probably felt she was expected to make partners orgasm whether she wanted to play or not. She had never heard of modern chastity cages. She would never have thought she would be spanking someone's ass. She wouldn't have had her partner dress up like a sissymaid and be her servant. She wouldn't tell a partner to lick up their own cum. She probably looks back and wonders how she could have changed so much.

But here we both are, I have never been happier. I do adore you @Mistress Amanté

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why do I keep buying her things to hit me with? I get stupid when I'm horny!!

9. Raychel Dresher

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Horny guys do stupid things. lol

traveler likes this.
  10. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    I have never been happier, @Nicoftime! I have changed, but only for the better. I have so much more confidence, sexual and otherwise. I have never been able to fully trust anyone, but with you, trust is the foundation of our entirety. You have my whole heart. I have your penis, your elections, and your every desire. How could I not be happy?

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My reality has changed. I'm different now. And I'm ok with it.

The new cage came, along with my maid uniform. Kinda like a sign. The cage fits, is inescapable, and the wand doesn't work on it, she has both keys, no erections or orgasms without her unlocking me...ever. The uniform is another life change that can never really be undone.

I agreed to this, and is going to be the way it is. I am her sissy maid. It is truly her penis. I will be punished whenever she feels the need to. All of this is rather huge.

The outfit probably isn't necessary. I don't really have a halfway button...all or nothing. I will say this about the uniform. I will not be able to wear it without feeling completely owned, submissive, and hers. Doing tasks while wearing it will make me hers, and being feminine in her presence really knocks you down a peg in the order of things. You cannot be an alpha, cocky, or try to be selfish when dressed this way, it just doesn't work.

So here starts a new chapter. I have a new part time job...her sissymaid. The pay is terrible but the benifits are nice!

12. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    Not sure the pay is that terrible...naughty boy!

13. Raychel Dresher

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a win, win situation to me. One lucky guy to have a mistress like that. And a mistress that had a maid eager to serve.

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    This series of updates is absolutely brilliant. My Wife and I talked last night about how all of this has changed us. Neither of us really understand but we don't care either. My chastity turns her on and making her happy turns me on. I got an erection the other night just running her a bath, knowing that I was going to be allowed to sit with her and read to her while she had a warm, soapy soak. There was never any suggestion that it was going to become sexual but that didn't matter, I was totally happy.

15. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Sounds like NOT is on a "downhill" slide with no way to slow down or even stop. Great stuff!

16. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Occasionally I just rant here,

This cage works too well. I cannot get more than a slight bulge in the tip, and that's it. The rest is immobilized by the piercing and closed cage design of shaft. Ive tried everything you can think of to get some sort of feeling down there and nothing.

Its been a little over 3 weeks since last full O and I feel it. Been away from her for the last few days and I am beside myself with a need to please. I cant even wait to put on that silly outfit and clean the house if it pleases her. Having more feminine feelings, there isn't anything I wouldn't do right now for her affection, attention, and approval.

Just to get an erection for a while would be heaven. When I am home again, I am going to put on my uniform, clean the house, wash her, massage her, and if she is in the mood...will put the strapon on and give her the fucking she deserves.

Would definitely take a paddling for a ruined O, or real one.

Would settle on just crawling next to her and laying my head on her chest.

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What an evening!

Bed time rolls around and she had decided she wasn't in the mood for dishing out punishment. I'm like...ok!

My piercing was irritated by the new device, apparently it's a bit long and has been pulling on it when flacid. I didn't notice any sharp pain, until the device was off and could actually touch it. So she didn't want to play with it...but I didn't want to let that stop me from giving her pleasure. So fondled and caressed her until she guided my head down.

Was ravenous and licked like my life depended on it. She held my head, guiding me where and easing me off when it was too much, pulling me back when she was ready. She pushed my hand down, which means she was ready for fingers to help.

All the while she was talking, super hot to hear! I was so turned on. She asked if she allowed me to be inside of her if I could keep from coming. I said I could, and she asked if I could do that without pulling out of her. I said I could.

She climbed on me and I told me if I could last 5 minutes that I could cum. No pulling out though. I was instantly aware I had little chance of making it. She calmed me down, and I did everything I could to not finish. She came once and I still had 2 minutes to go. She kept rocking back and forth, said she was going to cum again and I almost lost it. She came the second time within seconds of my 5 minutes (taking her word on the time, couldn't see clock). She told me time was up and I could cum and I didn't waste a second! I spent a few seconds rapidly humping her from underneath.

Then I exploded. It actually felt sooo good it hurt. Like post orgasm kind of pain of being over sensitive. I think it lasted a minute. I don't remember if I said anything or made any noise but I was completely overwhelmed.

She layer on me a minute while we both caught our breath. Post orgasm, clean up is not something I do without being told lol, so since my cage wasn't going back on I needed to put pa ring back in. I said I should probably go get it and like a good mistress said not so fast. Climbed above me so I could clean up my mess. Was a lot! She climbed off and we both headed upstairs. She said I didn't get it all cause she could feel it. Not really to blame though, she climbed off, in the dark I can't tell if there is any left. I figured she knew. Oh well, I'm sure she won't make let that happen again lol.

If she is in the mood for punishment, will get it tonight.

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I need a few more like buttons...

Hans Dietrick and Nicoftime like this.
  19. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a great O, congrats!

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I've been uncaged for two days now, and I guess dominant tendencies are more apt to turn up. So when she wanted a long tease like massage, I went a little overboard.

After a nice back rub with oil I turned her over and cuffed her hands to the bed restraints. Then I got some rope an tied her knees in a knees up position, and tightened it all cuffing her ankles with bed restraints an tightened everything.

Once ther she was pretty immobile and exposed. I started rubbing oil all over her but missing her naughty bits. Long massage always hinting at rubbing her clit but never doing it. Eventually I worked all around her mound, putting pressure around her clit but drifting away.

Eventually I could see how worked up she was. I could actually see it swell, turn red, and was dripping wet. I brushed some off periodically as she writhed upwards trying to thrust her pelvis into my hand.

I told her that since I was uncaged and she was tied up I could just fuck her, I could just cum. Her look was priceless. I slid up her and rubbed my piercing on her clit a little and put my tip right at her opening. Then I slid into her. Was the first time in forever that I had not had permission first.

I didn't stay long and continued to tease all around her clit. I got a dildo out and teased the edge and asked her if she wanted this to fuck her... she panted yes, so I didn't. More teasing around the opening and then I slid it in with one motion. That was a mistake, I had the wrong angle and it hurt her for a second. After a quick recovery, I got the angle right and fucked her with it for a bit but never touching her clit. I got out the wand, but didn't use it on clit I but it right next to her ass so she could almost feel it. Eventually the dildo was don and just used the wand. Small teases on the clit but never more than few seconds. Then I dangled it so she had to reach for it with her pelvis, and when she did, it was dangled there so she couldn't put any pressure into n it and it moved around as she wiggled. Continued like this for some time.

She was starting to look pretty frustrated so I teased her with the tip of my cock again then putting it in her. I put the wand on high and right on her clit with me in her. It didn't take long for her to start buckling so I payed on her with the wand between us, pressing it hard into her clit with my weight. She came super hard and could feel her grabbing my cock with her pussy. I didn't stop though and pressed my body even tighter to her. Now she was seriously bucking and trying to close her legs. She started laughing and crying, finally through tears of laughter,and post orgasm torture she begged me to stop...I waited a few more seconds and finally gave her release.

I untied her and fingered her a bit and slid into her again, this time with me actually moving, with her legs on my shoulders. I fucked her for awhile but had to stop or I would cum myself. And as much as we had switched, still wouldn't do that without permission. She quickly told me to and thirty seconds later was in heaven again! She kept squeezing me after giving me a little post orgasm torture herself.

All in all a fun night, next time maybe she gets her own spankings lol!

I caged back up this morning so, we are back on track. Was hard to do it though.

CagedAnimal2, Steve-0, NsToy and 6 others like this.
  21. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    Was just as hot to read about it from your perspective today. I can still almost feel the post-O torture. You are such an accommodating little pet, @Nicoftime

22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It was very hot to read it from my perspective!

Hans Dietrick and Nicoftime like this.
  23. Raychel Dresher

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    So much fun, One lucky couple.

Nicoftime likes this.
  24. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Not the kind of thing I should be reading in my hotel, alone, with the key.

25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well yesterday we did a bit of drinking. We both had the day off and after we both finished stuff we had to get done, decided to have a bit of fun.

I have dart league at night so I got a little aiming fluid in me. Kinda got into a tiff with her later in the evening. A guy was kinda heckling me when I was throwing, I know him so it wasn't serious, just a nuisance. She wanted to say something to him but I told her not to go over there and confront him.

Well, she didn't go over there, she waited for him to move and confronted him somewhere else lol. I kinda got pissy because she didn't listen, then she was using semantics like "I didn't go OVER THERE, I was over here". I surely wasn't mad like angry, but it did tick me off, and some smart ass remarks followed...well for the rest of the evening.

Lying in bed I kinda kept at it, sassy it what she calls it. I guess she had enough, she said "that's it, you're getting a paddling right now" I laughed but she was serious. Turned on the light, and told me to bend over. Still kinda laughing she got the new leather strap and gave me a few quick smacks. It made me jump, mostly cause she kept missing and end kept going past my butt and hit the side. Which made me jump and laugh even more. She kept swatting and I kept trying to move a bit so it would hit squarely, "your moving around" she said, and I said "you keep missing".

She finally squared up and got a few more in and had me count them out. She said next time it's the wooden paddle. We went to sleep in each other's arms, I think content with the direction our lifestyle is headed.

It's funny, earlier in the day she asked how the cage was... I replied "on" and chuckled a bit. She said matter of factly " good, I doubt it's coming off any time soon, your not close to being in subbie mode". I have been uncaged for a few days prior, and even had a few orgasms. I guess I do go back into alpha mode and it's noticeable enough for her to say something.

Anyway, I have a sore butt and I'm back in the cage. I'm sure subbie mode will return soon enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice