Two weeks

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SaintMic, Apr 29, 2019.

1. SaintMic

SaintMic Locked up switch

DIGITAL MARKETING
    NORWICH
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Hello all,

My Wife/Key Holder and i have been in this new dynamic now for over two weeks. From someone who would need to orgasm at the very least once a day or feel unfulfilled, it has been 16 days and counting since I last had a full release.

If you read my original introduction then you may recall my KH was skeptical to say the least two weeks ago, but She is very much into the swing of it now. Yesterday we took our two sons swimming and i was caged under my swimming shorts, which was a lot of fun. And last night She lead me to believe that i would get a release, only to push me away once She had cum and fall asleep, reminding me "it's what you wanted".

Our original agreement was that we would aim for four weeks, so we're over half way there. It's my first ever attempt at prolonged chastity, so it's a real eye opener. Oddly, i am not missing masturbation anywhere near as much as i assumed i would, though i will admit last night's sessions was very hard (in every possible sense!)

i am not always caged, but am not allowed to touch myself. When caged, the keys are in a safe that only She has the combination for. When uncaged, the keys and device are stored away and presented to me when She wants them on.

In some ways, it makes it even more difficult when uncaged, as i am forced to have self control over it, rather than merely being physically unable to do anything about my urges. However, as i was reminded last night as i snuggled up against Her and watched as She fell asleep with a massive smile, this is something i wanted to do before She did, so that thought also helps to keep me going. It would be very easy for me to simply go and have a wank right now, i am uncaged and She has just gone out for a few hours, but i am on Trust Time and She knows that i would be even more disappointed in myself than She would be if i did anything.

There are a minimum of 12 days to go, we are in agreement that She will be the one to decide at what point between Saturday 11th and Monday 13th the first experiment will end.

Mash2214, Consensus, SubP81 and 5 others like this.
  2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    So far so good and hopefuly you'll make the 4 weeks. For a first timer that's impressive.

njcuckold likes this.
  3. SubP81

SubP81 Active member

Local Time:
    Love this Saint!!!! You and me are pretty much in the same situation so i know your feelings when you're free as a bird. I've only been given 2 weeks denied and like yours shes really come into her with this one. Good luck I'm sure you'll make it the full stretch and it'll definitely be worth it :)

4. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! Amazing restraint and what a huge step you have taken as a couple! So pleased for you!

5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    My device hasn't shown up yet, but she's on board. I told her the other night that I had fantasized about her having a couple orgasms and then rolling over and going to sleep when I'm locked up. Im the kind of guy who likes my partner to have an orgasm or two before I finish. So our usual love making is her having a couple orgasms and then me.

I told her this after she had just had her second one. She told me she could roll over and go to sleep right now! Wait I'm not locked up yet! Lol. She half way joked that while I was up half the night when the situation happened that I could mop the kitchen or Clean the kids bathroom. She knows I wouldn't be able to sleep after that....

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Congratulations on your accomplishments so far. It sounds like you have a Very Lovely Understanding Wife to share your Chastity with. It also sounds like your not locked over night at least not yet anyway. You Chastity and Commitment takes on a different feeling and commitment when like you said “It would be very easy to go have a wank”. When this is also removed and you don’t have any way of pleasuring your self Chastity goes to a different level. Not saying that you need to be locked over night or not I’m just passing on some of my personal experience with be locked for many years.

You may have heard me say “True Chastity doesn’t begin until you desperately want your cage removed and she won’t unlock you “ just something for you to think about as you continue your incredible journey with your Lovely Wife.
    Congratulations again on your accomplishments

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice